Presidential Election

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Mario, May 11, 2024.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:D

Byron, Jo M and AED like this.
  2. padraig

padraig Powers

What really happened to her that time she fell over?

I think the big problem with zHikary is that she doesn't really like people and that people, sensing she doesn't like them. tend not to like her back .

Byron, Jo M, cornhusker and 6 others like this.
  3. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

She is indeed unlikeable. God saved the world, not just the U.S., when Trump won instead of her.

Byron, sterph, Sam and 6 others like this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

I have the uneasy suspicion that many elected politicians despise the people who voted for them and regardless them as sheep.

Agnes McAllister, Byron, Sam and 6 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig Powers

Have you noticed that the very, very worst politicians and those most prominent in the media and cultural life, like movie stars, are Apostate Catholics?

This confirms the old moral principle that the best when they choose the dark path become the very worst

Agnes McAllister, Byron, Sam and 5 others like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

And if rumors are correct she is deeply involved in New Age.

Byron, Booklady, Clare A and 2 others like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Yep.

8. cornhusker

cornhusker Angels

I think it will be Biden - he is a puppet and if the fix is in (which I believe it is), why not keep your puppet in place? They cheated so blatantly in 2020 and they will again without shame. And, sure enough, they will use the media, justice system and every means necessary to run cover for the steal that will no doubt occur … just like 2020.

Sam, Mary's child, Heidi and 2 others like this.
  9. padraig

padraig Powers

My own belief, not to give everyone a downer is that poor President Trump has not long to live. The writing is kinda on the wall for the poor man.

cornhusker likes this.
  10. xsantiagox

xsantiagox Archangels

no, way worse than that: Hillary Clinton is involved in satanism and rituals. new age I understand new age as those people who collect crystals, think they're pleiadians or "talk to trees". But truly wealthy people sometimes are unto much darker stuff.

Byron and Pax Prima like this.
  11. Pax Prima

Pax Prima Archangels

I tend to agree with this. It also doesn't take 20 million votes to rig an election. Just the right amount of votes in the right areas, because the election isn't based on majority votes. Also, it is the independent voters who decide elections. The war in Gaza has caused a lot of people to turn more to the democrats because of the republican position, overall, in support of Israel.

12. Mario

Mario Powers

Hi cornhusker; it's been awhile. I hope all is well!

HeavenlyHosts and Sam like this.
  13. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

You may be right, regardless, it will be too late, because their secrets are exposed, and they the professional corrupt politicians, know the score. God is using Trump to illuminate the corruption in our political system, with the unwitting help of the left; and to teach us that we need to wake up and accept that professional politicians are bad for the people. We must have term limits on all positions.

Yes, most politicians do not care for their constituents, they care for their bottom line, Nancy Pelosi, Jo Biden, and Hillary Clinton are perfect examples.

14. Mario

Mario Powers

Remember in the 1994 midterms, a then younger Newt Gingrich helped the Republicans gain prominence in the House of Representatives by campaigning for term limits so that politicians would work for the interests of their constituents. A large number of those Republicans campaigning that year joined the chorus and the Republicans gained control of the House. Now ask how many of those winners stepped down in 1998 after two terms, including Newt?

Ah, the allurement of power and influence, combined with campaign contributors pouring in money to help influence your voting habits.

Sam, Mary's child, Booklady and 2 others like this.
  15. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Except this time, it's not the self-serving politicians who talk about it. It's the people, who are demanding it.

Political reform: Electoral college, term limits, age limits, voter ID, size of Congress and Supreme Court | Pew Research Center

Term limits for members of Congress. An overwhelming majority of adults (87%) favor limiting the number of terms that members of Congress are allowed to serve. This includes a majority (56%) who strongly favor this proposal; just 12% are opposed.

Most of all, we need to pray to God, and remember that in this world, He is in charge.

Last edited: May 16, 2024 at 8:14 AM
  16. padraig

padraig Powers

Yes, I think it is true that God is using President Trump as an instrument for change. Not that I think he is a saint, but God simply picks people up sometimes, good or bad and uses them for His own purposes. King Nebuchadnezzar was a good example of this when he took the Jews into captivity in Babylon or Pharaoh when he released the Jews in Egypt.

I think Trump is kina Gods wild card or joker dealt from the bottom of the deck. I can see why Americans are enthusiastic about him, if I were American I would be super enthusiastic too.

But since he supports abortion I would never. in conscience vote for him.

17. AED

AED Powers

You may be right. He is the original " dead man walking" and for anyone with the charity to do it--in desperate need of prayer. So clearly not in his right mind and not healthy. Spiritually or physically.

18. padraig

padraig Powers

Perhaps it is just me but when I see pictures of many of the leaders and politicians in charge at the moment I get a chill. I believe many of them are just pure evil.

HeavenlyHosts, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  19. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

And one wonders, what is it that Biden and his handlers are hiding from the people of the U.S. that they will run a man who is too infirm to do the job. This is the big secret, that the Lord wants Trump to uncover. The manner in which they are going after Trump, with such desperation, is an indication to me that they are desperate.

And why, are they running people who are such out of touch with their constituents? Surely there must be some decent Democrats they can run, instead of the Clinton, Obama, Biden triad?

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  20. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Amen! You are spot on.

HeavenlyHosts, Byron and AED like this.