President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

I'm reluctant to chime in, only because I've not faced direct hostility because:

a) I have no coworkers
    b) Family & in-laws are seldom around (and most voted for Trump)
    c) One hostile step-in-law and one hostile cousin are each over 1,200 miles distant (have only met him once / haven't seen her since 1987)
    d) My small city is unfriendly, inward-turning, and family exclusive
    e) I wasn't politically astute until 2016 and never engaged in political conversations at two Protestant churches, nor with the few friends we've had
    f) I hate politics before and after 2016, so I wouldn't discuss it with others anyway.

Etc.

That said, my approach is to simply continue treating all others as I'd like to be treated.

All things considered, I can't and won't give people on board with abortion, infanticide, and open borders (incredibly dangerous to women / will embolden drug cartels), who think I'm nuts or evil to vote AGAINST those things, special treatment or consideration. If they're for those things, that's on them. But I wouldn't think of punching, kicking, setting fires, or issuing death threats due to disagreement...like many of these unhinged tyrants have.

The Golden Rule and nothing more.

Beth B, Clare A, AED and 1 other person like this.
  2. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

What's to stop ANY sitting VP and leader of the Senate from doing this if it had merit? Trump's lawyer's plan was garbage.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...six-point-plan-for-pence-to-overturn-election

Trump lawyer offered six-point plan for Pence to overturn election: book
    By Cameron Jenkins - 09/21/21 08:48 AM EDT

An attorney who worked with former President Trump's legal team tried to convince then-Vice President Mike Pence that he could overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and provided him with a six-step plan, according to a new book from journalists Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.

CNN, citing a memo initially obtained by the book's authors, reported that attorney John Eastman first proposed the plan to Pence on Jan. 4 in the Oval Office with Trump. The memo called for throwing out the election results in seven states under the false claim that those states had used alternate electors.

The conservative lawyer also reportedly proposed that Pence could declare Trump the winner of the election after the votes were disposed of.

In the book "Peril," which is being released on Tuesday, Woodward and Costa write that Eastman's memo was sent to Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and that former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R), who served as one of Trump's attorneys at the time, tried to convince Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) that there was rampant fraud in the 2020 election.

Both Graham and Lee reportedly argued that the fraud claims had no merit.

"You might as well make your case to Queen Elizabeth II. Congress can't do this. You're wasting your time," Lee told Trump's lawyers, according to the book, CNN reported.

Continued at the link...

3. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

There was rampant fraud in the election. We have been gaslighted. Many people filmed irregularities on their phones only to be ignored. Voting machines swapped tranches of votes away from Trump with no explanation other than there had been technical errors. Voting machines don’t make errors in the tens of thousands and only in one direction.

Byron, Jason Fernando, Muzhik and 3 others like this.
  4. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

Arizona election audit reveals 50,000 problematic ballots, deleted election data, thousands of duplicate votes

Here is just some of what is addressed in this article. Maybe the Pillow Man was onto something.

The findings summary from the final audit report, dated September 24, flagged around 50,000 problematic votes, including 23,344 mail-in ballots cast from voters using a prior address. Another 5,295 votes came from people who potentially voted in multiple counties, while over 9,000 returned votes were not shown as having been sent out, according to the report. Biden’s certified victory margin in Arizona was just 10,457 out of 3.3 million votes.

A scathing report by CyFIR, another firm involved in the audit, highlighted more than 1 million election-related files purged from Maricopa County election devices before the start of the investigation. 1,064,746 election files and 9,571 directories were deleted from just one drive, and nearly 500,000 files were removed from three scanners, the report noted. Some drives also inexplicably held apparent election data from other states, including South Carolina and Washington.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/a...deleted/?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=usa

5. AED

AED Powers

What is interesting is how quick the MSM and dems have moved to suppress this. They claim it just shows Biden won all over again. But these ballots counted are illegal or fraud and can't be counted. Those who certified the election results have some 'splainin' to do.

6. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

It’s still unbelievably shocking that fraud on this scale has been ignored by the media and political elites.

I have never been able to refer to Joe Biden as president of anything and certainly not the USA. I read today that an alternative is to call him Resident Biden. Sounds about right. There’s a meme doing the rounds which says “Biden wasn’t inaugurated, he was installed. You know, like a toilet”.

Indeed…

Mary's child, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:LOL:(y):love::coffee:

Clare A and Mary's child like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Oh great meme! I like that. Excellent.