President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. I have no problem about praying, but I do get irked about paying a supposed billionaire money to keep up the pretense of a fight while he is making plans post presidency. Why is DJT is stringing along all his most ardent supporters to cash in? Do you not find that repulsive? A good person would say, hey we accomplished some really good things during my presidency, but the election didn't turn out in our favor. Now let's try to work together for the good of the country during the next administration. Thank you for all your support and love....etc..

Seagrace likes this.
  2. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

upload_2020-11-24_14-10-9.jpeg

+

Beth B and WTW like this.
  3. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

As clearly stated in that letter,
    “The actual winner of the presidential election will be determined by the electoral process detailed in the Constitution”.

This is by no means any admission of defeat.

Keep praying!

+

4. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Yep, I've been getting continued solicitations from the Trump campaign.

The extreme corruption in our election systems needs to be exposed and legally fought for the sake of all future elections. As both Lin Wood and Sidney Powell have stated, election corruption is perpetrated by both Democrats and Republicans. However, I bet it's much worse by Democrats since they seems to be almost totally lacking in the moral compass department.

Trump needs to continue the fight for truth, justice and fair elections.

HeavenlyHosts, Clare A, WTW and 4 others like this.
  5. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

What do you think of a Biden/Harris administration as it would effect us Catholics? The only things I can remember reading by you over the last months have been very critical of Trump.

HeavenlyHosts, WTW, AED and 1 other person like this.
  6. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

From a Roman Catholic perspective, I find this post disappointing. As foot soldiers in Christ, we have to Keep Watch and Pray. In God we trust.

Let God be the judge of how the candidates and their political party push forward in the legal battle that seems to be ensuing over the election.

After four or more years of slander, abuse and downright disrespect, we should cut Trump some slack. I don't know how he survived the avalanche he has faced, and no doubt will continue to face if he and the Republicans are successful in remaining in the White House. God bless and protect President Trump.

7. AED

AED Powers

Absolutely.

8. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

According to your logic, he is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. He can't be expected to fulfill a public role simply out of his own pocket, yet if he tries to do so he is accused of looking for it under false pretences. Yet he has risked himself and his own family and property in a belated entry into public life that seems to stem from a reluctance to see his country get sucked down the globalist sink-hole. It is not very charitable to attribute, without the slightest evidence, the worst possible motives for his seeking donations.

9. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

I agree with you. Just like how he always uses his own properties for his vacations/events to which he charges the US government for payment back to his own pocket. And at huge prices to boot. So much for draining the swamp.

GK Chesterton was right so long ago.

10. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

continue to pray for God's will to be done in this.....

11. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

12. Advocata Nostra

Advocata Nostra Archangels

Thank you for writing this.

13. let's wait and see...a baptized Catholic may be better than a 33 degree freemason

Seagrace and Julia like this.
  14. https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-campaign-legal-defense-donations-debt/
    https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sec...ecting-president-trump-full/story?id=74364989

15. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

I'll judge him by his actions.....his devout fight against abortion has won me over.....Your baptized Catholic is pushing abortion left and right his whole career.

Booklady, Sunnyveil, Sam and 8 others like this.
  16. Advocata Nostra

Thank you, Donna I agree with you.

Booklady, Sunnyveil, Donna259 and 2 others like this.
  17. Advocata Nostra

18. AED

AED Powers

Correct. This is bigger and more complex than we can imagine. We see so little and the little we see is manipulated by the fake news empire. The truth is out there but we have to search for it. I cannot stress enough how important prayer is right now--especially the Rosary. I would imagine Constantine had his critics ("that pagan idolater!!" Or worse) but he was all that was standing between Christians and bloody persecution. Thanks be to God for his victory on the Milvian bridge. "In this sign you will conquer".
    DJT has uplifted that Sign and publicly acknowledged his dependence on God. He has acted in ways that accord with the gospel---saving babies ending wars restoring jobs to forgotten men and women freeing the captives ftom unjust prison sentences...lowering rx prices...the list goes on.
    Archbishop Vigano and other solid Catholic spokesmen see clearly his role in battling the powers of darkness. I guess I would ask WBTW what special divine message was received to make you so sure your evaluation of Biden and Trump is correct? And what possible advantage has DJT received in these attacks smears false charges calumnies and downright evil toward himself and his family. And diminished personal wealth to serve his country. Frankly I am baffled by this animus.

Beth B, Booklady, Sunnyveil and 4 others like this.
  19. WTW

WTW Archangels

Hitler was a baptized Catholic.

20. Advocata Nostra

Amen! It is obvious to me that you have been praying deeply as per what you’ve written, AED. It was totally inspired, in my opinion.

Sunnyveil, Donna259 and HeavenlyHosts like this.