President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Wow! Ohhhh the side shows....!

Jo M likes this.
  2. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

how do I insert a pic from my iphone?

3. padraig

padraig New Member

There is a little postcard icon on your upper right when you post.

4. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

“President Powell” has a great ring to it! I’d vote for her in a heartbeat!

Sam, Sunnyveil and Julia like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

Do you see the nonsense the media are pumping out?

They have genuinely no idea what is going on here. It's like they' re at a High Stakes poker Game and they are looking at the decor.

They still think he is playing by the Rule Book. But they don't understand he doesn't know what the Rule Book is.

None of them do, even fellow Republicans.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/trump-2021-legal-challenges-1.5794891

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020 at 3:33 PM
    Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and Julia like this.
  6. WTW

WTW Archangels

I watched Matt Gaetz on Bannon’s War Room the other day and he made it clear that republicans haven’t figured out that all of the republican wins this election came from Trump. Apparently in private conversations they are congratulating themselves on the campaigns they ran and not crediting the president at all. It’s shocking how out of touch they are with voters in this country. They seem to want to go back to politics as usual but don’t realize that won’t be possible after this election.

ETA It’s funny to watch Faux News ratings nosedive. They expected their watchers to follow them over the Biden cliff like lemmings and are shocked to find out they don’t have the power they thought they did. It’s nice to see these people expose themselves for what they really are though. Glad we know Tucker Carlson is a snake and can just shut off Faux News altogether.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020 at 4:46 PM
  7. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

Personally I would favor Pence for president and Nicki Haley as VP. But I think she would make an excellent Supreme Court justice.

Julia likes this.
  8. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

They must think Donald J is going to come up Trumps when all the chips are down. No pun intended. Love the flies on the wall bit. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

DeGaulle likes this.
  9. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Both Father Ripperger and E. Michael Jones point to the media hysteria as a sign that Trump will win this election. Father Ripperger likens their craziness to the point in an exorcism where demons know they're going to be driven out. That's when demons become agitated and do things like turn lights on and off and spin things around to try and distract everyone. E Michael Jones, a Catholic historian, believes we are at a turning point in history where the oligarchs will no longer have the control they've enjoyed over the last hundred years. In studying revolutions over this time he said one of the 1st steps in controlling countries is to buy the media. He likens a Trump victory to the resurrection of Jesus because for the 1st few days after the crucifixion Christ's disciples were thinking they had lost.

Beth B, DeGaulle, Don_D and 4 others like this.
  10. WTW

WTW Archangels

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Wonderful, wonderful video.

It reminded me of the old saying,

'Never let your daughter become a barmaid, not your son become a hairdresser'.

To which I would add never ever let any of your children join an Intelligence Agency of any kind of of any country whatsoever.:).

So many memories. I recall flying into Jerusalem late one morning and since everywhere was closed it was so so late , buying a few beers and sitting in the wonderful Ben Yehuda Square to watch the city pass by.

Shortly afterwards I was approached by an earnest Jewish /American Orthodox guy, a member (as he informed me) of the American Defense Intelligence Agency.. cyber spooks, there to train the Israelis. He invited me to a , 'Party' to meet other Jewish spooks of his ilk , Israeli ( The Mossad) and American. I declined. It takes a long spoon to sup with the devil.

Of course it was not merely a social gathering. They were signalling that they knew I was in Israel , did not consider me hostile and wanted to know what I was doing there.

There is the world we see and the world that goes on behind. The world of shadows.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_Intelligence_Agency

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020 at 9:08 PM
    Beth B, AED, BrianK and 1 other person like this.
  12. Elisa

Elisa Powers

I LOVE THIS CONFERENCE :

For me this is a BREAKTHROUGH.
    Wait and see !

non sum dignus and WTW like this.
  13. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

Excellent interview with Sydney Powell today:

AED and WTW like this.
  14. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

Interesting...Sydney Powell revealing that the election software was made in Venezuela specifically to ensure a Communist victory (Chavez).

And we are all well aware of Communist China"s role in the COVID affair.

Here is a quote from Spirit Daily from years ago...

"Maria Esperanza once made two esoteric remarks that may now be seen as potentially dovetailing. “It will begin here,” she said, when asked about major events looming in the future — or at least, aspects of such events.

“It will begin here.” It was not clear exactly what might start in Venezuela.

But the remark becomes interesting in light of another quote from Esperanza.

“The yellow races,” she once told us (and meaning no ethnic disrespect), “will stand up.”

That was said in December of 1991, and of course one could take this as relating to any number of Oriental nations including North Korea, and, more ominously, China."

A possible conection? Phophesy for our times.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020 at 7:18 AM
    WTW, Jo M, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  15. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Ironically, technology is supposed to make things easier and more accurate, but there were few problems in the old hand-counting days. That's progress for you.

WTW, Jo M, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  16. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

There's a very wise article today by Kristor over on the Orthosphere blog. He deals with the likely future prospects for those of us on the deplorable side. He encourages us, no matter how bad it gets-and he expects it to get very bad-not to panic and to keep praying, even if it is the only thing left to us.

HeavenlyHosts, Clare A, WTW and 4 others like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Wow...read the comments afterwards.....
    This is so incredibly sad.

I believe there was incredible fraud....pray they can prove it. Sadly, as this guy stated, the establishment republicans are not standing with Trump. Our system is corrupt beyond belief. It will take a miracle to beat the system, but that’s what we’re praying for.
    If Trump loses, then our country is finished...this will be a spiritual chastisement. It may be Gods permissive will. America might be getting punished. Sadly, the good suffers with the bad. Heartbreaking...especially for the innocent children....
    But we’ve been aborting innocent babies in the USA since 1973 haven’t we? Just wait until these evil rats get complete control. Satan’s minions will escalate the killing of the innocent.

18. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:cry::cry::cry: The voice of a true American. The freedom that is so precious to us is slipping away.

19. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Maranatha

20. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

I love her but wonder if she can pull this off.....time is of the essence

Sam, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.