President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:eek::cry:

2. Jo M

Jo M Powers

It is dangerous. A Trump supporter who lives just down the road from us had all of his Trump signs vandalized. He replaced the signs, and they came back and set them on fire. No thanks.

Beth B, Julia, Donna259 and 3 others like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

God bless Bishop Stika.

Beth B, Julia, Donna259 and 3 others like this.
  4. Mark1

Mark1 Archangels

...I appreciate your kind words, Beth. Thank you. I sit before the Blessed Sacrament as often as I can, and make my case, so to speak. God Bless you, too, and all who post here.

Julia, Beth B, Donna259 and 8 others like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

6. Tanker

Tanker Powers

They are finding some of the cheating mail in ballots and have been for weeks. They won't find them all unfortunately.

My husband and I filled out a survey from state of AZ in May about mail in voting. We decided to go to the polls even though we were on the absentee rolls. We said we were not voting by mail this year. When the primary came, we received nothing in the mail for ballots, which we expected. Now for the general, we received our absentee ballots :mad:. I will shred them of course because we are going to the polls. My brother, in California, received 2 ballots with slightly different names on them. His wife received 1 in her married name and 1 in her maiden name o_O and they have been married for YEARS. My friends from Indiana that stay in AZ for winter (snowbirds) voted absentee before they left Indiana. They have received numerous phone calls to register to vote for this election now in AZ and they would have people "help" them fill out the ballots :mad: .

The only way the cheating will be kept to a minimum as much as is humanly possible is to go to the polls and to shred the extra ballots. The left cheated last time, but not enough. I am sure they have remedied the problem this time and will cheat monumentally. It will be hard to go to the polls but I see this as the only way possible to combat this. It is demonic and these people are scared.

If you think Biden is bad, wait until you get Kamala. She is beyond a mean and vengeful person. Look up her voting record to see the nightmare she would be as president.

Beth B, Julia, AED and 3 others like this.
  7. I remember reports of this years ago....how the seal team was set up for destruction and other conspiracies connected to the killing of bin Laden. I saw Anna's tweet this morning about this but this interview offers much more detail:

Watch "BREAKING: Whistleblower Drops HARD Evidence, Biden, Obama, Hillary EXECUTED Seal Team 6, Audio Proof" on YouTube

WTW and AED like this.
  8. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:eek:

AED and Donna259 like this.
  9. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

Just wondering if the reason so few supporters turn up for Biden's rallies is because they are all too busy looting and rioting and burning their cities.

WTW, AED, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  10. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

lol...well, we know one reason....a lot of them don’t work, so they have the time..... Your reasoning makes more sense....it is Biden’s supporters that were burning, rioting, etc!

Mary's child likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

I think the proverbial #@$@ is about to hit the fan.

Beth B, WTW, Wes and 3 others like this.
  12. mejtom

mejtom Archangels

13. mejtom

mejtom Archangels

14. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

15. Franciscan

Franciscan Angels

Checked with my active Seal & Delta operator friends. They both said this is all "bullsh*t"

16. AED

AED Powers

Jo M likes this.
  17. AED

AED Powers

Robert McNeill (part of the team) said the same thing. Sounds like a set up to me.

Jo M likes this.
  18. Jo M

Jo M Powers

It's just awful, you don't know who to believe.

DesertStar7 and AED like this.
  19. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

I urge everyone to vote in person if it's feasible.

20. AED

AED Powers

No you don't. I think the old nuclear treaty meme by Reagan works here with a small adjustment: "verify before you trust"