President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Federal Election Commissioner Says Trump Can't Delay Vote; Pompeo Says Up To DOJ

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

·
    Jul 30, 2020
    With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history. It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???

Ellen L
    Weintraub
    @EllenLWeintraub

No, Mr. President. No. You don't have the power to move the election. Nor should it be moved. States and localities are asking you and Congress for funds so they can properly run the safe and secure elections all Americans want. Why don't you work on that?
    9:45 AM · Jul 30, 2020

A poll in late June by The Hill - HarrisX found that 68% of registered voters were either 'somewhat or very concerned about the possibility of tampering with mail-in ballots.'

And the Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) just released data that more than 28 million ballots by mail went unaccounted for from 2012 to 2018, with more than one million going to the incorrect address in 2018 alone.

“Absentee ballot fraud is the most common, the most expensive to investigate, and it can never be reversed after an election,” said the organization’s president J. Christian Adams.

“The status quo was already bad for mail balloting. The proposed emergency fix is worse.”

More recently, “in a Supreme Court contest in Wisconsin in April, about 1,600 ballots were discovered the morning after Election Day in a mail processing facility in Chicago — 1,600 voters whose ballots did not count,” The Hill reports. “Hundreds more who applied for absentee ballots did not receive them in time, according to a report by the state Board of Elections.”

And literally the same day President Trump tweeted that mail-in ballots “would be forged,” the Department of Justice announced a mail carrier in West Virginia was being charged with attempted election fraud by committing forgery on mail-in ballots.

Of course it should be noted that the executive branch doesn't have the authority to change the date of presidential elections - rather, it would be in hands of Congress to decide such a drastic measure.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/trump-suggests-election-delay-over-vote-mail-fraud

2. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

And just like that Democrats are ready to vote in person at the polls again but they insisted on wearing masks so voter ID was mandatory.

Tanker and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

DJT is amazingly strategic. I dont think anyone especially dems realize that. I dont think he was bragging when he said he is a stable genius.

4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

UNBELIEVABLE.....then again, these days of hate have indeed declared evil to be good. Damn the evidence! Delay! Delay! Delay! They are scared to death of what Gen. Flynn has to say once he's free to speak. Lacking spines to do the right thing.

Appeals Court Grants Judge Sullivan Request for Rehearing in Flynn Mandamus Case, Vacates Order Dismissing Charges

Sidney Powell, attorney for Michael Flynn, announced the D.C. Court of Appeals has accepted the request by Judge Emmet Sullivan for an en banc rehearing of a 2-1 mandamus order by a three judge panel of the court last month to dismiss the federal case against Flynn arising out of the corrupt Mueller probe on the unfounded Trump-Russia collusion hoax. The mandamus order was vacated by the Appeals Court.

Oral arguments before the entire 11 judges on Court of Appeals are scheduled for August 11.

Powell posted the order from the court:

Sidney Powell
    @SidneyPowell1

#BREAKING: The DC Cir just granted rehearing en banc of the mandamus in the #Flynn case. Oral arguments are 9:30 a.m. August 11. WOW!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-mandamus-case-vacates-order-dismissing-case/

AED and Don_D like this.
  5. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

They can't stop what's coming and they know it.

Tanker and AED like this.
  6. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

here in Brazil the media has reported the proposal to postpone the elections as a measure by Trump to avoid an imminent defeat as if the vote by post was above suspicion. So I believe that postponing the elections or voting by post will have an election marked by civil unrest, I believe Trump is right about the reliability of the postal vote.

Mary's child and earthtoangels like this.
  7. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

President Trump is right. Here in WA we had a particularly close governors election years back and it took 3 recounts but eventually they found enough democrat votes hidden away to swing it.

8. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I agree, mail in votes will not be reliable. People can get out to go to the market, retail stores, doctor's offices, restaurants, post office, etc., but for some reason going to the polls to vote would be too risky????? It is a totally ridiculous scam cooked up by desperate democrats.

AED, Tanker and Mary's child like this.
  9. Mark Maiocco

Mark Maiocco Principalities

Time to make Election Day a National holiday in the US. At least for the presidential election. We should all be able to go without fear of lost time at work...

AED, Don_D, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  10. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Trump is a master chess player. He moved, 'suggested' to delay the vote and the dems went crazy. Hahaha. funny to watch. Trump can't delay, only Congress can but he laid the bait and they took it.

I don't think he wants to delay to avoid a loss. I think quite the opposite.

Sam, Mary's child, AED and 3 others like this.
  11. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

When they decide to delay for whatever reason they are going to have no room to maneuver or justify.

12. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Posted by the White House YT account today in recognition of the 76th anniversary of the Warsaw uprising.

A little over three years ago, President Trump delivered one of the most important speeches of his presidency at Krasinski Square in Warsaw, Poland. Standing before a monument to the Warsaw Uprising, he called for defending Western civilization against all enemies who seek to destroy it. In that speech, President Trump honored the heroes of the Warsaw Uprising, who rose up and took arms against their Nazi oppressors 76 years ago on August 1, 1944. In vivid detail, the President recounted the story of the defenders of Jerusalem Avenue and their struggle to hold that vital strip of land in defense of Polish freedom.

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 1 other person like this.
  13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Good background explanation.

THE FED WILL BE DESTROYED, SYSTEM UNRAVELING, RESET IS COMING.

14. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Interesting clip about Trump when he was running and his not being accepted by the status quo GOP.

15. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

I don’t know if I’m traveling too much with this, but there could be some kind of Chinese interference in voting (by postal system) in order to prevent Trump’s victory or just to wreak chaos in the voting system to cause some kind of civil war? I still read the news today about sending mysterious packages of seeds from China to US residents.

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.
  16. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

They counterfeit our money and send it into the US so why not ballots. They certainly don't want to see another 4 years of president Trump that's for sure.

17. AED

AED Powers

I wouldnt discount it. The CCP are capable of anything and they have many seditious helpers in high places....lots of prayer needed.

18. AED

AED Powers

That alone makes him the one to vote for. Early on I looked at who hated him and from that I figured out in spite of his many flaws he was on the side of the angels.:)

Patty, Mary's child, Sam and 2 others like this.
  19. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Something very interesting that ties into Trump, China, Carona, the lockdowns and Australia is that the Administration warned Australia about signing on to the Belt and road initiative and even went so far as to say that America would cut itself off from AU for security reasons if it did so. The only state in AU that ignored this warning and signed the agreement with China was Victoria. The very same state which has locked down Melbourne completely due to the virus. The only city in AU that has been locked down to this extent.

Why would David Andrews, the Premier of Victoria be advocating for Hillary Clinton in 2020?

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/aust...ntroversial-trade-deal-with-china/ar-BB14vTRa

AU Victoria Ready for Hillary2.png

AED, HeavenlyHosts and mejtom like this.
  20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Creepy

AED likes this.