President Trump

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by garabandal, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Shae

Shae Archangels

Just a theory that my husband and I have about what the Dem's are planning: Biden's mental faculties are clearly diminishing. It's become quite obvious and in plain site for all to see for themselves (sad really). The Dem's of course know this and are planning a Hillary Clinton VP pick. Once Biden becomes President, he will eventually have to resign due to his diminishing mental faculties, and VOILA! guess who becomes President?? (We're Canadian btw, but watch Fox News all the time!:sneaky:)

Sunnyveil, Don_D, Carol55 and 3 others like this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Archangels

Actor James Woods also saying this, and I agree.

Isn't it amazing how (with all due respect to Mr. Biden's advanced senior status) that MSM and Leftist Elite are praising him as "being in command" and etc., while deriding Pres. Trump as senile...

AED, Shae and Beth B like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Biden has obvious mental decline issues....
    This is a video demonstrating this....this video does not include his most recent issues. It’s very possible that the democrats may try to replace him. Cuomo wants to be that guy...that’s obvious too!

Another video:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  4. Byron

Byron Powers

Not a chance. I’m telling you Trump has this. This pandemic horror was their desperate Hail Mary pass and it won’t work. These coming days will be difficult, but we will survive. This is a war. We are truly in the middle of a war. This is a fight for our western civilization, which has been badly bruised, but will rise again very soon. Have faith. God is in charge.

5. AED

AED Powers

Thankyou Byron. A word of hope is so welcome.

6. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I hope that you are right Byron, when I saw that the DOJ wants to suspend Habeas Corpus I have to admit it freaked me out.

Mary's child and Jo M like this.
  7. AED

AED Powers

Yes. That was freaky. Of course Lincoln did that during the Civil War and we are in a civil war. But I am uneasy. Very very uneasy.

Ella, Mary's child and Jo M like this.
  8. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Byron, You could be right about Chloroquine etc being a fix for this virus. I think that is what you are thinking based on the video that you posted that gave you hope. Personally, I think that could be a very good possibility and I believe the member earthtoangels recently posted that Israel offered a big supply of Chloroquine to the USA. But it makes me wonder if some country will use the nuclear option:eek:, possibly on Israel. I suppose I am also thinking of Natan's prophecy which seems like it could be from God, of course I'm not certain. In any case, these evil powers may realize that this would be enough to upset things and keep President Trump from being re-elected. I am pretty certain though that Natan stated that the attempted atomic attack (and I believe that he used the word atomic which begins with the letter A as opposed to nuclear) is initially thwarted by God. It sounds like it could be the Warning event, imo but I am not taking any official guesses about this or about the timing, well sort of not. ;)

PS - I just saw that Prince Charles has tested positive for this virus. Yikes.

HeavenlyHosts, AED and Byron like this.
  9. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Q has outlined something similar.....although adding that the NWO DS as well as China which power, via the UN, WHO, the former all use for the big plan want Biden since he would be their perfect thoughtless puppet who could only speak what was written in front of him. This planned Virus disruption keeps him hidden so more can avoid seeing him in comparison to Trump while the corrupt Dims organize a phony and stolen election w/ their policies on who can vote.

Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b32e47 No.8537514
    Mar 23 2020 18:13:55 (EST)
    2007_C_.JPG[​IMG]
    “the CHINA virus”
    Worth remembering:

Wuhan Institute of Virology [geo location]?
    [1st biosafety lvl 4 lab – 2015]
    City/Province origin – hot zone [geo location]?
    https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/harv...ationals-charged-three-separate-china-related
    “Unbeknownst to Harvard University beginning in 2011, Lieber became a “Strategic Scientist” at [Wuhan] University of Technology (WUT) in China and was a contractual participant in China’s Thousand Talents Plan from in or about 2012 to 2017.”
    [rapid spread]
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-c...gest-a-high-ccp-virus-death-toll_3281291.html
    >End POTUS rally(s)?
    >End POTUS econ gains?
    >End POTUS unemployment gains?
    >End POTUS [A, B, C, D, ……]?
    [weaken prior to P_elec?]
    >Delay US/China trade negotiations?
    [China pref Biden[+VP] as P?]
    >Shelter [Biden] public appearances?
    >Shelter [Biden] debate(s)?
    >Push new/revised P_2020 > vote by mail? [unsecure]
    https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1242071506445885441
    >Push [D] ‘wish list’ [unrelated] items CV Bill [voting amends]?
    https://twitter.com/SenTomCotton/status/1242169734763819011
    What is the mathematical probability this occurs [the ‘time bomb’ explodes] at the exact point in time that allows for maximum damage [above] prior to the P_elec?
    Outside of standard deviation?
    WHO BENEFITS THE MOST?
    [Mueller failed]
    [Impeachment failed]

>Why was it critically important impeachment be rushed in the House?
    [MSM[D party]/Hollywood narrative(s) failed]
    [THE COUP FAILED]
    [D]
    party leading nominee established [super T] prior to lock-down [take-over]? [Sanders ELIM_Biden_FRONT]
    Occam's razor simply states that of any given set of explanations for an event occurring, the simplest one is most likely the correct one.
    Q

AED, Jo M, Don_D and 1 other person like this.
  11. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Tell ya what, Im really wondering if the FDIC is trying to start a bank run with confidence inspiring videos like this;

What the heck are they thinking?

Sunnyveil and Byron like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

13. Byron

Byron Powers

It does to them. Now we see their obvious agenda. The more deaths, the more panic and chaos.

Tanker and Don_D like this.
  14. Byron

Byron Powers

What worries me is the medication to treat Corona is not being exported by India or Hungary anymore. So, starting to make them here is vital.

15. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Not that you are Byron but who could blame either country for looking out for their own citizens. It just goes to show that these kinds of things need to be made in house. This whole thing is going very badly for globalists.

Byron, Jo M, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  16. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Nope. Unless someone wants people to remain sick and the economy to crash? Nah....

Cuomo.JPG

Byron, Sunnyveil, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  17. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I'm not calling it a pandemic anymore. It's a plandemic.

Byron, Tanker and AED like this.
  18. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

In case anyone is doubting that tweet, I saw Cuomo on TV saying how great it was that the Feds are sending this medicine to NY. So I looked at the EO and it is certainly wishy washy. So outside the state approved clinical trial no meds are permitted to be filled. Period. Screaming for the President to do something all over the TV and then hitting the brakes intentionally in his own state doesn't look so hot. It will come back to bite him.

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/no...modification-laws-relating-disaster-emergency

No pharmacist shall dispense hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine except when written as prescribed for an FDA-approved indication; or as part of a state approved clinical trial related to COVID-19 for a patient who has tested positive for COVID-19, with such test result documented as part of the prescription. No other experimental or prophylactic use shall be permitted, and any permitted prescription is limited to one fourteen day prescription with no refills.

19. AED

AED Powers

What is going on?

20. AED

AED Powers

Yep. All part of a plan obviously.

Byron likes this.