Pregnant Woman Arrested During Mass!!

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Shae

Shae Archangels

I’m afraid not everyone HH. My best friend wears a face shield at work and she was approached by a co-worker who told her she was uncomfortable with her wearing a face shield.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  2. These mandates pit one against another. In a more morally sound climate, the act of charity would be for those who are ill with ANY virus to wear a mask so as to choose to potentially keep others safe from what they have. But, that’s where the burden should end. Now if a person feels more protected themselves by wearing a mask, they certainly have that option (again, talking about a sane world not so infected with the virus of growing communism). But the minute individual people believe they have some right to dictate in a pubic place what someone else should or shouldn’t be doing, (I’m not referring to the owners or to management right now—that’s another thing in and of itself), we’ve got a bunch of do-gooder little sheriffs, in reality, infringing on the rights of others. Mandates, unfortunately, empower people like this.

Te Deum and Sam like this.
  3. Catherine L

Catherine L Principalities

I thought I saw and read article somewhere that meanwhile at this same parish (the same church that kicked out unmasked pregnant mother) that you have to show proof of being vaccinated in order to go to confession there? I can't seem to find the source.

4. Catherine L

Catherine L Principalities

https://www.ncregister.com/cna/new-jersey-parish-reverses-vaccine-mandate-for-confessions

Re: this above link ...I think this is same parish that removed the unmasked pregnant mother from Mass there at this church.

Te Deum likes this.