Praying with Jesus and Faustina

Discussion in 'On prayer itself' started by Donna259, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

I just received this book for Lent (Praying with Jesus and Faustina during Lent and in Times of Suffering). I heard the author being interviewed on EWTN. It was endorsed by Fr Dan Cambra at Stockbridge Divine Mercy.

I will put some gems in here throughout Lent:

"If the angels were capable of envy they would envy us humans for two things; one is the privilege to receive Holy Communion; and the other is suffering. (1804)

2. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

Friday after Ash Wednesday:

Jesus:
    Tell souls where they are to look for solace; that is in the Tribunal of Mercy (the Sacrament of Reconciliation).
    There the greatest miracles take place and are incessantly repeated (1448). Here the misery of the soul meets the God of Mercy. Tell souls that from this fount of mercy souls draw graces solely with the vessel of trust. If their trust is great, there is no limit to My generosity. The torrents of grace inundate humble souls. The proud remain always in poverty and misery, because My grace turns away from them to humble souls (1602).

3. Sam

Sam Powers

THANK YOU Donna259 for posting these messages!

It hasn't been mentioned on the forum yet, but Father Seraphim Michalenko, MIC, the world-renowned expert on the life and spirituality of St. Faustina — the man who smuggled photographic images of the pages of St. Faustina's Diary out of Communist-occupied Poland in the 1970s and later documented her beatification and canonization miracles — died Thursday, Feb. 11, from illness related to COVID-19

[​IMG]

Rest in Peace, Fr. Seraphim Michalenko, MIC (1930-2021)

4. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

yes Sam, thank you. I have a friend who is an MIC and got it in real time when he was dying and we sent out an all alert to pray the DM Chaplet for him in his last moments. Surely he was met by Jesus, Faustina and Our Lady.

josephite, Te Deum, Sheila_B and 2 others like this.
  5. Sheila_B

Sheila_B New Member

Prayers for the repose of his soul. Amen

6. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

Saturday after Ash Wednesday:

Jesus:

Daughter, when you go to confession, to the fountain of My mercy, the Blood and Water which came forth from My Heart always flows down upon your soul and ennobles it. Every time you go to confession, immerse yourself entirely in My mercy, with great trust, so that I may pour the bounty of My grace upon your soul. When you approach the confessional, know this, that I Myself am waiting there for you. I am only hidden by the priest, but I Myself act in your soul. (1602)

7. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

First Monday of Lent:

Jesus: I am taking you into my school for the whole of Lent. I want to teach you how to suffer. I answered, "With You, Lord, I am ready for everything".... You are allowed to drink from the cup from which I drink. I give you that exclusive privilege today.....(1626)
    You will recognize that you have love if, after having experienced annoyance and contradiction, you do not lose your peace, but pray for those who have made you suffer and wish them well. (1628)

Denise P, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.