Prayers Please

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by sparrow, Nov 28, 2017.

1. AED

AED Powers

Only just read this. Starting prayer.

Beth B, Frank Markus, Light and 2 others like this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

Great news! Praise to God.

3. Patty

Patty Archangels

Praying for your mother in law Lumena

Beth B, Frank Markus, Light and 2 others like this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins, for Bonnie's sins, and those of the whole world.Amen!

Beth B, Frank Markus, Light and 3 others like this.
  5. Lumena

Lumena Archangels

Everyone, I thank you for the prayers for Bonnie, my Mother in Law.

She passed away today in Tuscon, Ariz, in the USA , during the Feast Day of the Immaculate Conception. I was praying that she would pass on this Day, and asking Our Lady to Accompany her.I was happy that this prayer was answered.

She was elderly and very frail and had suffered another Stroke.

Though a Christian, she was not Catholic and I will be assuming that I will need to pray for her soul.

Beth B, Frank Markus, Sam and 4 others like this.
  6. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

Is this thread for anyone who needs prayer? Im agnes and i have been having alot of health problems due to my back and i am having a problem getting an MRI approved by insurance. I am bed ridden on most days anymore and i accept that but i do need this test. Yes i offer every pain to Jesus who is my love ❤ but i do need this test. Also my little 4 yr old granddaughter has had a virus for a week. Please pray for emalyn rose all my prayers for all of you!!!!!

Beth B, Frank Markus, Sam and 7 others like this.
  7. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

I am praying for you and for your grandchild. Mother Mary, St Anne and St Gianna, lay Thy Hands upon Agnes and Emalyn.
    Blood and Water,
    Heart of Jesus,
    Have mercy on them.

8. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Prayers for spiritual, physical and emotional healing for you and your granddaughter. May the grace of our Lord be with you.

9. AED

AED Powers

Praying tonight Agnes and tomorrow at Mass.

10. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

You will be in my prayers Agnes Rose. I will pray for Emalyn Rose also.

Frank Markus and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

Seagrace thank you. I will pray for you also. Yes i love St Gianna and St Anne. GOD bless you!

12. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

Thank you so much!! It means the world to me!!! My prayers for you and all your needs. I truly love this forum .i am usually not one to reach out but i know the prayers will help!!!

Frank Markus, heyshepard, AED and 2 others like this.
  13. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

AED thank you. I am truly trusting in God. My prayers for you!!! My heart is full thank you!

14. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

Thank you!!! My prayers for you! It is hard for me to pray for myself. God bless

15. Agnes rose

Agnes rose Archangels

My prayers. What an honor to pass on that day. Prayers !!!

16. seekerofmary

seekerofmary Angels

Sparrow I’m offering my rosary tonight for your son. I have an uncle who has suffered from mental health issues his whole life and I understand how draining this is on families and how helpless it makes you feel. God bless you and your family.

17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Will pray for the needs expressed on this thread. Will pray mightily.
    Prayers requested for Daniel Jones, 74 years old, suffering from colon cancer, beginning a 6 month chemo treatment tomorrow. The goal is to shrink the tumor without surgery. He is an old school Holy Ghost Bishop man of color who has been my husband's friend in the work community since the 1970's, and I taught his son. A finer Christian man you will not find. Please pray. I promised prayers and his wife will keep me updated. On his church van he has written the words "men ought to pray." I love these people.

18. AED

AED Powers

myself. For letting us know HH. I will start right now.

19. AED

AED Powers

Arghh. Phone! *thanks for letting us know*

20. AED

AED Powers

Sparrow I am praying for Andy tonight.