Prayers Needed Now for State of Minnesota

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Catherine L, May 29, 2020.

1. Richard67

Richard67 Powers

This Archbishop is a disgrace. Not one word from his mouth condemning the coordinated, nationwide domestic terrorism that has been raging on the streets of America.

Not one word about the Catholic man C. A. Schoultz who was beaten nearly to death by these domestic terrorists defending his property in Dallas:

Not one word condemning the domestic terrorists who nearly killed a female business owner in Rochester:

Not one word condemning the cops in Buffalo and NYC who have been run over by these "peaceful protesters":

There is also no word of condemnation by this archbishop against the "peaceful protesters" who shot the four cops in St. Louis and who shot a cop in the head in Vegas who is now on life support.

But plenty of condemnation by this disgrace of an archbishop for a President who has sworn to do his DUTY to protect Americans and who is unafraid to pray in public.

On a sidenote, does anyone know if Pope Francis has yet condemned these violent "peaceful protesters?"

Don_D, Beth B, AED and 2 others like this.
  2. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Beth B, AED, Sam and 3 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

He's my archbishop. Yes, I pray for him. I am completely saddened by his stance on these matters. There are so many of his flock who agree with him here in the DC area.
    I have not heard anything about Pope Francis's views.
    I do know that today in Annapolis the plan was to start off the protests by kneeling on a highway in traffic, and when the protest was to be over, refreshments would be served. I read this. I am not making this up. Annapolis is in a different Archdiocese, FYI.
    Edited.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    Jo M and Beth B like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I agree

Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

And justice apparently (since you don't cite your source) was done. This should make you feel better:

Multiple officers shot during overnight protests in St. Louis, Las Vegas

4 St. Louis officers hit by gunfire, retired police captain killed
    Protests that began peacefully over the death of George Floyd turned violent in the St. Louis area, where four police officers were shot and a retired St. Louis police captain was shot to death by looters at a pawn shop.

.......St. Louis police on Tuesday said 77-year-old David Dorn, who retired in 2007 after 38 years with the department, was fatally shot by a looter.

Las Vegas officer in critical condition
    A Las Vegas Metro officer was in critical condition Tuesday morning after a man who was believed to be a protester shot him Monday night, Sheriff Joe Lombardo said.

Lombardo said officers were attempting to clear protesters from Las Vegas Boulevard when the officer was shot some time before midnight.

The officer was on life support at University Medical Center in Las Vegas Tuesday morning.

Beth B and Tanker like this.
  6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

More to worry about. Last night Dan Bongino, a New Yorker, said that a friend of his, retired security guy, told him that his phone was ringing off the hook w/ people crying and begging for him to get them some kind of personal security for them because the authorities are keeping the police from protecting them. I understand that pepper spray is the biggest order of such defense online.

Antifa arrests coming, concerns over riots heading to suburbia, government source says

Agitators behind the rioting that has paralyzed the country over the past week want to move into more suburban areas, a government intelligence source has told Fox News.

Much of the worry stems from the notion that many in well-armed, suburban, and rural neighborhoods won't hesitate to exercise their Second Amendment rights and elevated anxieties could lead to heavy confrontation.

"Antifa knows this," said the source, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. "Local and state authorities have to get a grip on this because if it moves to the suburbs, more people will die."

Several analysts pointed to places that have served as something of "testbed" locations – including Madison, Wis., which was ransacked Saturday night, along with quiet pockets of Charleston, S.C.

But even before riots exploded across the United States in the aftermath of George Floyd's death, federal and local officials have long been investigating the inner workings and revenue stream of the anarchist, left-wing outfit.

And arrests among its highest ranks may be imminent.

Intelligence sources pointed out that indictments have been building for some time, and a close examination of funding revenues remains under the microscope.
    While Antifa operates as something of a leaderless militant wing, sources closely engaged in the matter said that there are identifiable top brass driving and inciting criminal activity.

"These are smart people, educated people and it runs like a cell right out of the anti-fascist tradecraft books of Europe in the 1970s, it doesn't have a head or hierarchy, but it has a lot of local leadership," the government insider explained. "The local apparatus has very good intelligence capabilities, but where their weaknesses are is in communication and using apps that allow for large group chats."

MORE:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/antifa-arrests-coming-riots-suburbs

Beth B likes this.
  7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Right out in the open. Even though the local yokels in authority in CA could care less and encourage the criminals I'm afraid if Pres. Trump doesn't get this kind of stuff under control....esp. since the local cops aren't allowed to reply w/ force......his popularity will drop.

Looters in California Use Forklift to Break Into Best Buy in Broad Daylight (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...forklift-break-best-buy-broad-daylight-video/

AED, Tanker and Beth B like this.
  8. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

The obvious solution is to have Michelle Obama run as Biden's VP. Only she can bring peace to a country torn apart by race riots. Creating a problem in need of a solution? A planned form of blackmail perhaps??

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    AED, Mary's child and Mmary like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

“Dear brothers and sisters in the United States, I have witnessed with great concern the disturbing social unrest in your nation in these past days, following the tragic death of Mr George Floyd,” Pope Francis said in a video broadcast June 3. “We cannot tolerate or turn a blind eye to racism and exclusion in any form and yet claim to defend the sacredness of every human life. At the same time, we have to recognize that the violence of recent nights is self-destructive and self-defeating. Nothing is gained by violence and so much is lost,” the pope said.”

(Thank God we have an expression of sympathy and sadness from the Pope, and some direction from him that he deplores the violence. My words)

From Spirit Daily.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    AED and Tanker like this.
  10. lynnfiat

lynnfiat Fiat Voluntas Tua

I hope you are just joking about Michelle Obama. God forbid!

Fatima, AED and Beth B like this.
  11. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Well, her husband will be addressing the nation this evening at 5 if you can believe that. Since when did ex presidents address the nation about anything? Talk about a shadow presidency? I keep thinking back to Charlie Johnson's warnings about him and although things certainly did not pan out the way he thought they would it sure seems in retrospect he was a whole lot closer than anyone could have seen at the time.

lynnfiat, AED, Tanker and 4 others like this.
  12. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Shadow Presidency
    Yep! They still live in DC.

lynnfiat, AED, Tanker and 3 others like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

outrageous!

AED, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I agreed completely...on all counts!

AED, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

There has been that suggestion.....either she or Hillary who would move right into the Presidency due to a Biden "non compos mentis" or incapacitation excuse. Right now they can't get rid of Biden since he has the committed delegates that have to be dealt with....who they would agree to switch to. If Michelle she would only agree if she could be just the front for Barack and she could do her own thing. None of them could exist if it wasn't for their "hidden" backers using their influence of position power. There's a lot of jeopardy for those who have gotten big contracts via the Clinton Foundation....like the crooks involved in the Haiti rebuild. Anyone see Barack's continuing "third term" interference video again today w/ his use of the current chaos as...."This moment is an incredible opportunity for us"?

That retired fireman, Mark Taylor, of the Trump prophecies, said he was told something about Obama's "third term" and after mentioning that he got all kinds of flak from his audience since the Constitution forbids that....but he was told that it would be O's "shadow government", just down the street, that would exist alongside of Trump's....and we have seen that from the attempt to take down Trump to Kerry's run around Trump's new Iran policy w/ his visits to Iran to instruct those leaders on how to get around those U.S. policies. Now THAT IS a true violation of the Logan Act.

lynnfiat, AED, Tanker and 4 others like this.
  16. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Yes, it's hard to ignore at this point isn't it?

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  17. Irishguy2

Irishguy2 Principalities

Biden isn't fit to run for a presidency. If I could make a bold prediction that he would drop out and be replaced with Hilary (not my choice) or someone in NYC such as bloomberg.

Biden is a weak choice for a Democrats cos trump will win next November. If Democrats wants to win it badly, they better dump Biden.

18. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

I like Biden because if he runs, Trump wins, more than likely. Michele Obama would be a nightmare, as would Hillary or Bloomberg. The Dems have literally no one. The only Dem I thought was reasonable was Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii. At least she was more middle of the road and not a radical progressive. She had some reasonable things to say but she is long gone. Dropped out. I can't vote Dem because of my faith but she wasn't horrible. American politics has largely become a popularity contest. People tend to vote who they "like" rather than who would work well for the country.

You are right Biden isn't fit. He barely knows what day of the week it is. But he is popular with the Dems and can be controlled.....which is the most important virtue of a Dem candidate.

Mary's child, Sam, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, I think Biden is confused and lost.
    And we can’t vote Dem because of our Faith.
    The rest of your post fits in nicely.

Tanker likes this.
  20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers