Prayers needed for my family

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Cherox, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Good afternoon. I'm really struggling right now and have been for a long time. My husband and I disagree on the covid vaccine. He's vaxxed and boostered and I'm not. It has caused many heated arguments and I've been able to hold out. My husband is so afraid. He says he's afraid for me because I'm a heart patient as well as slightly overweight by a few pounds. I'm 58 and he's 69. He's so afraid that we haven't been to Mass in over 2 years since this all started. He doesn't know that when I go somewhere alone I take off my mask and walk around freely. Maybe I'm rebelling. I've fallen into mortal sin. I'm lost and sad.
    Because he's hounded me for so long and so often I've agreed to get the Novavax when it's available in US and do the flccc protocol for after vaccine. I don't want it but I have to. I need the sacrament of reconciliation and the Eucharist. I need to see my adult daughter whom I haven't seen in over 2 years. She's only 2 hours away. I'm afraid that even after I get the vaccine that husband will still want me to wear a mask everywhere and not go anywhere. Please pray for peace for my husband and peace and acceptance for me.

Jo M, Suzanne, josephite and 8 others like this.
  2. Dawn2

Dawn2 Archangels

Holy Spirit please give Cherox wisdom and peace. Jesus, please help her family.

josephite, Cherox, Sam and 4 others like this.
  3. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Praying for you and your family Cherox.+

Cherox, josephite, Sam and 3 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Prayers, Cherox. I am sad to hear of your troubles.

josephite, Sam and AED like this.
  5. miker

miker Powers

Your in my prayers. Peace

Cherox, josephite, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  6. padraig

padraig Powers

Prayers. Come Holy Spirit.

I don't believe that there is anything morally wrong with taking the vaccine or in wearing a mask. I suppose if he is that het up about it there is nothing wrong in giving in. Fear is so sad.

I met one of the young Jesuits the other day walking up the street with a big mask on his face although the street was empty on a lovely summers day. I stopped to talk with him for a while but he moved off quickly; I think because he was frightened I was not wearing a mask.

It made me sad.

In St Therese's, 'Story of a Soul' she speaks of the first time she learnt she was about to die. She felt a warm gush up her throat and coughed up blood into her hankie in the dark. She was so self disciplined she did not look at her hankie till it was light in the morning. She knew then she had TB, a killer back then.

She wrote of her great joy in discovering she was about to die and go to heaven. I think she was only 26 too.

What an example of Faith and Hope.

St John tells us that perfect love drives out fear. It certainly worked for her.

I think St Tereasa of the Andes , Our Lady appeared to her down at the little grotto in their Carmel. She was exultant as though she had just gotten the best news ever. I think she was just around 23. A child really.

These girls can really teach us.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
    Cherox, josephite, Sam and 2 others like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

I will pray for you at Adoration tonight!

8. jackzokay

jackzokay Archangels

I will pray for you tonight Cherox.
    God bless you..

9. AED

AED Powers

Dearest Cherox
    Please don't be so hard on yourself. It is so easy to get "beaten up"(not literally) when your spouse is driven by fear and believing all the psy op craziness spewed every day. I live with this to some extent. Not as bad as what you are describing. All I can say is forgive him in Jesus's holy Name and beg the Father to send His light over your husband so he can see truth. Just make a good act of contrition if you are not allowed to get to Church, Jesus knows the desires of your heart. Padraig is right about getting the vax. If you must then you must. And do not let this steal your peace. You are in my prayers.

10. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Praying for you and your husband.

Cherox, josephite, AED and 1 other person like this.
  11. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Thank you

Sam, josephite and AED like this.
  12. ellen

ellen Ellen

Cherox.. This mornings rosary for you and your family.

Cherox, Sam and josephite like this.
  13. josephite

josephite Powers

Hi Cherox,
    Some of your pain and suffering sounds very familiar to what I am going through!
    May God Give you peace! Amen
    At the moment I am in the middle of suffering covid. Which I didn't believe could be so devastating

I know the prayers of the Mog forum are very powerful. Pleases ask for their help.
    As for myself I will pray for you.
    God bless

Lumena, Sam, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Josephite praying for you today for complete healing. It is an awful sickness that can last a full month or more. I pray you have the "protocol" meds at hand. Does the whe family have it?

15. Cherox

Cherox Angels

Thank you Carol for your prayers.

HeavenlyHosts and Carol55 like this.
  16. Ang

Ang Principalities

Oh my Chevox, that all sounds terrible. I am so sorry you are in this situation. Many people have had to make the decision between keeping their employment and getting the vaccine. I can not imagine having to make that decision with your marriage. Does he not understand that you also have fears about receiving the vaccine in the same way he has fears about you not getting it? I am sorry the last two years have been so hard on you. I will pray for your peace of mind and body as well as for your husband. Fear does not come from God. Live your life to the fullest breathing in the fresh air! Attend mass! I of course say this not knowing your exact position. But if you are able to go, just go. Oh what a joy it will be for you to get to confession and receive the Eucharist!

Sam, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 1 other person like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

AED is right. This illness can be tenacious. Praying for you to get well, Josephite.

Ananchal and Sam like this.
  18. AED

AED Powers

I just read that Dr Zev Zelenko just passed away from cancer.:( He was one of the very first to offer alternative therapies for covid. He was a devout Orthodox Jew who understood this is a battle between good and evil. May he rest in peace.

19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I am so sorry about this. I do remember his contributions. May he Rest In Peace.

20. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

I just read that Dr Zev was born in Kyiv
    in 1973.