Prayers for the Forum

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by padraig, May 12, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Please, of your Mercy and Kindness pray for the Forum, this little Home of Mary as we move right on into the fullness of the Chastisement. For without your prayers , without a miracle and Divine Intervention it will not survive.

The Devil is so powerful at the moment and hates all things Marian with a total hate.

Please keep us in your prayers! Especially the rosary and offering up masses.

Thank you so much.

Even one Hail Mary a day could mean so, so much!

[​IMG]

Booklady, Mario, josephite and 22 others like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

'....as we move right on into the fullness of the Chastisement'.

josephite, Booklady, Byron and 6 others like this.
  3. Shae

Shae Archangels

Of course I will Padraig. I’m heading off to Holy Hour shortly and will be sure to make the forum my particular intention.

josephite, Mario, Sam and 7 others like this.
  4. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you so much. I am thinking of the poor, poor people who will be trying to return to the Faith, rather than the people already here. They already have the fullness of the Faith.

If we can keep going it could really help convert poor souls.

Give them a home to go to in the panic to come.

josephite, Booklady, Mario and 7 others like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

I know from what I have heard in the past that some Higher Church authorities in the USA have taken an interest in this site and highly approve of it. Which is fine.

I am more concerned about here in Ireland and the Vatican.

If I am ordered to shut down, by a lawful Church authority, especially by my Diocesan Bishop, or Primate Archbishop of Armagh, I will have to do so so in Obedience. Humble obedience, is everything for a good Catholic. The Devil is so strong at the moment. What a pity if we had to close down even for a day.

Please pray to Our Lady. :)

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    josephite, Booklady, Mario and 9 others like this.
  6. miker

miker Powers

Praying Padraig. And the attacks that come to this forum and to us individually are actually great signs we are on right path. Of course the Devil wants to thwart all of this. A few weeks ago my wife and I attended an All day Divine Mercy retreat filled with such blessing and the presence of Jesus and of course our Lady. When we came hone that night- we were greeted by my entire downstairs flooded by a broken pipe. My joy went to anger and frustration. But my beautiful wife immediately said- wow , the devil is mad with us for being called closer to Jesus and his mother. And we through grace at that moment said- Jesus protect us- and got our mops and wet vac. It was a grace filled moment. We will all be experiencing more of this as we continue to come closer to Jesus. It’s expected. Let’s all pray we get the sufficient grace to be followers of Christ in the days.

And last, I fully expect forums like this and tbh Churches and other areas of prayer to be shut down. But, I think this forum and other ways have prepared us a bit. We will have to be what I call “human forums” to the community we can touch. Whether that be just our immediate family /friends or maybe our local area. All likely via our in person words and prayers. I think Benedict XVI said the Church would be smaller and be little communities.

But, in meantime, I pray for you, all the members here and the Forum itself.
    Peace.

josephite, Booklady, BrianK and 11 others like this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

Well what a great attitude.

I so love Padre Pio's saying , 'Pray hope and don't worry'.

But I don't fret for myself, I am much more concerned about helping poor souls who will really need this space in the immediate future. So if Our Lady requires a big upspike in prayer, let us so so.

Poor poor lost souls, the world is being thrown into such huge turmoil.

Anyway I am only passing on the message , Our Lady asks for prayers for the forum.

How terrible it is to have to look over your shoulder at you own Bishops waiting for the stab in the back.

But such is the way things are.
    (I refer here to Ireland and the Vatican, not the USA or European Bishops who have no Ecclesial authority )

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    josephite, Booklady, Mario and 7 others like this.
  8. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Archangels

Padraig, have any of your bishops indicated they want to shut this site down?

If the internet goes down at some point during the worst of things, which I suspect it might, God will help connect people in person who need help and spiritual comfort, I'm sure of it. It's why I feel God is leading me to make many connections within my TLM parish right now (which I don't usually do, since I'm such an introvert) I do pray for this forum though! Hopefully God wills to keep it up and running for years to come.

josephite, Mario, Beth B and 8 others like this.
  9. ellen

ellen Ellen

Praying for the protection of Our Lady of her own site... the MOG forum.

josephite, Booklady, Mario and 8 others like this.
  10. You can always privately appeal to your Papal Nuncio. I did this in the past. He contacted the Bishop who then acted on my behalf.

Booklady, Beth B, Shae and 6 others like this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Great idea.

josephite, Booklady, Beth B and 5 others like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Our Lady hasnt failed you yet. If she wants her forum I suspect even the Vatican won't stop it. But I will start the Memorare for this. Because we are moving at such a speed anything could happen. I am slated to go to the monastery Friday for confession. I pray I make it. The last two times strange things obstructed it.(n)

josephite, Booklady, Beth B and 7 others like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

You got it!!!
    Also if I can make it to the monastery Friday I will have a Mass said for this intention.

josephite, Booklady, Beth B and 7 others like this.
  14. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Praying for the form Padraig.

josephite, Booklady, Beth B and 6 others like this.
  15. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

Yes, eventually the net will be down as well as cells and other traditional form of communications. I highly recommend ham radio, even if you don't have a license you can get one and monitor communications when things go down.

16. FatimaPilgrim

FatimaPilgrim Powers

The forum, you, and it's members will remain on my beads daily. Let's all make sure to do it tomorrow for sure, very important day!

josephite, Booklady, Shae and 7 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes, gotcha! On the prayers.
    Katfalls is a radio operator, too.

18. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

I wouldn't loose sleep over that bro its an international forum on the big www, which bishop would have that authority, also it would be just a case of resigning ownership and passing it along, enough members hear to keep it going for quite some time, Don't worry brother Mother has this sorted..(y)

Prayers to Our most precious and Holy Mother tonight for the forum as she requested..:love:

josephite, Booklady, Adoremus and 9 others like this.
  19. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Yes will be praying tomorrow May 13.

20. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Away working on a lot of changes in my life.

Regina sine labe originali concepta, ora pro nobis et hostibus nostris!