Prayers for my future spouse

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Jan 13, 2021.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Powers

I'm trying to trust in God, and Our Lady's intercession more; and not worry so much over the fact that I haven't found my future wife yet but trust that I will find her. I'm trying to pray more for the wellbeing of my spouse, pray for help with whatever needs she has, and that she may be a Holy and Godly Saint, more Holy and Godly than myself, provided I become as Holy and Godly as I should.

I'm trying to love her, before I even need her, and trust that God will bring us together.

Please pray for her.

2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 + To Jesus through Mary @-}--

Will do. (y)

I remember wondering about my future spouse. Where / how he was. Of course also his name and what he looked like.

Now this March we're married 28 years.

Time sure FLIES.

HeavenlyHosts and RosaryWielder like this.
  3. grimisocks

grimisocks Principalities

Prayer will be offered tonight. I'm kind of in the same boat so I empathize.

4. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Principalities

Hey! Same here. Since the first of the year I've been praying for a possible future husband. I got three books by Stormie OMartian. One is, "The Power of a Praying Wife." I'm already reading it and praying the prayers so that if it is God's will, we'll meet soon.

5. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Principalities

I prayed all the time for my future husband as I was growing up. I found him when we were 21. He came from a Catholic family that went to Mass on Sundays but didn't know much else about their faith. All of his cousins and his only sibling left the Church, but he alone remained, and was actually discerning the religious life when we met. :D We've been married for 10 years now, pray the daily rosary together, see God in everything...and so far have 3 kids that LOVE God.

I will pray for you and your future wife!

HeavenlyHosts, RosaryWielder and Sam like this.