Prayers for my family

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Mario, Jan 10, 2021.

1. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers today. If I get time for a Holy Hour will offer it up.:)

HeavenlyHosts and Mario like this.
  2. Mario

Mario Powers

Thank you all for your continued prayers. Prayers for you all- keeping the Two Hearts busy.:)

Safe on the Father's Lap!

Suzanne, Booklady, Sam and 2 others like this.
  3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Just your luck that kiss won’t transmit the corona. :LOL:
    Praying

Mary's child and Booklady like this.
  4. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Continued prayers for your family. I hope your wife recovers quickly.

Mary's child, Booklady and AED like this.
  5. Mario

Mario Powers

Actually, JoM, my beloved Geralyn has taken a turn for the worse. She had been slowly recovered, certainly not as quickly as my son, Danny, did, but steadily. But now her energy level has slipped, her temperature elevates a little during the day, and she has begun to experience brief stabbing pains. If things don't settle down tomorrow morning, I'll see if I can contact our trusted family physician of 39 years (though it's the weekend). Her breathing has not deteriorated, which is good. Still...

O Jesus open the wound of your Sacred Heart so Geralyn can be bathed in your healing Love!

josephite, Sam, Mary's child and 6 others like this.
  6. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Maria Rosa Mystica - Mystical Rose, Immaculate Conception - Mother of Our Lord Jesus Christ - Mother of Grace - Mother of the Mystical Body, of the Church... You came down on earth to call upon us children of this earth to love each other, to unite, and live in peace.

You request from us charity, prayer, and penance. We thank god from the bottom of Our hearts that He has given you to us as Our Mother and Mediatrix in all our needs. Mary, full of grace, please help me, I beseech you, and grant me my special intention... Please keep Terry's family under your protection and cure Geralyn from all illnesses.

You promised us your motherly protection, full of graces: "I am always very close to you with My motherly love."
    Rosa Mystica, Immaculata, Mater Dolorosa, please show me that you are my Mother, Bride of the Holy Ghost, and Queen of Heaven and Earth. Amen.

Hail Holy Queen...

Final Prayer
    Lord Jesus Christ, you have sent us Your Mother as a wonderful example of holiness and mysticism and especially as an ideal and patroness for the priests and religious. We ask you, grant us Your help to imitate Your Most Holy Mother more and more, to become souls of expiation and victim souls for those priests and religious, who fail you: You who lives and reigns for ever and ever. Amen

josephite, Sam, Mary's child and 3 others like this.
  7. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I am sorry Geralyn is suffering like this. :( Yes, definitely call your doctor especially since she's having those pains and the fever, they may want to check out her lungs. I have had family members who followed the same course with this virus, they thought they were improving and then went downhill again, but they recovered. Sweet Jesus please lay your healing hands upon Geralyn, and restore her health. Take care Mario, prayers going up for you as well.

josephite, Sam, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  8. AED

AED Powers

Praying right now.

9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Amen! Praying for her recovery!

HeavenlyHosts, Mario and Jo M like this.
  10. SgCatholic

SgCatholic Guest

I'm just now seeing this thread, Mario.
    Will pray.

Is your wife not taking Ivermectin?

+

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  11. Donna259

Donna259 Archangels

Praying Mario, take her to the ER for a therapeutic infusion....Remdesivir. Same thing happened to my gf and she did that and her symptoms went away completely within 12 hours. We are recommending that here in NJ for people who can't shake it but you have to be within 10 or 11 days....so do it. Are you monitoring her pulse ox? that is most important and if under 95 get to ER

12. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Praying Chaplet of Divine mercy for Geralyn.

HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  13. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Valuable information for all of us, thank you Donna.

14. Susan Millhouse

Susan Millhouse New Member

I will add you to our prayers today

Mary's child, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  15. Rain

Rain Powers

My daughter's roommate tested positive back in the Fall. She was quarantined in her dorm room for two weeks so it didn't affect the rest of the family. However, my son, who is in high school and also works at a nursing home, tested positive back in December. The whole family had to quarantine, including my daughter who had just come home for break. We've been in a similar place, Mario! My poor daughter twice. Not fun. Prayers going up.

16. bflocatholic

bflocatholic Powers

Praying for Geralyn, Terry!!

Mary's child, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  17. Mario

Mario Powers

That is my intention, Sg, but our personal physician is not on call this weekend and won't be available until Monday. However, Ger is still sleeping and when she awakes and we chat I think I'll call our practice and request that. Thanks for asking.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Sam, Mary's child, AED and 3 others like this.
  18. Mario

Mario Powers

Two good suggestions, Donna. I have not heard of Remdesivir. I'm familiar with the pulse ox. Patient monitors at Upstate frequently have that reading updated constantly.

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Mary's child, AED, Jo M and 1 other person like this.
  19. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

If you have a GNC near you get some quercetin. It's not expensive, two tabs a day. I had the stabbing pains in my chest, too. And Coldeze tabs, they are zinc. And I used essential oil diffusers with two drops rosemary and two drops eucalyptus for the lungs. Plus vit c, vit d. Chicken broth, electolytes (Gatorade). Don't sit on it, immediate attention is critical. Herb teas, too, and green tea.

Mary's child, Lumena, AED and 4 others like this.
  20. Mario

Mario Powers

Who needs to go to the doctor when we've already got an online clinic!:LOL:

Safe in the Father's Arms!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    Suzanne, Sam, PotatoSack and 6 others like this.