Prayer Warriors Help :(

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by fallen saint, Mar 20, 2018.

1. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

One of the persons I worked with for over 25 years went jogging at 6am yesterday. He never returned home and his phone and wallet are in the apartment. He was a good man that sent all his money to his family. He worked to take care of them.

Please pray.

Brother al

CrewDog and Sam like this.
  2. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Oh no :(

Praying Fallen Saint!

fallen saint likes this.
  3. sterph

sterph Archangels

Praying.

fallen saint and Praetorian like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Praying.

fallen saint likes this.
  5. josephite

josephite Powers

I'll pray for workmate Br Al.

gracia and fallen saint like this.
  6. soldier of christ

soldier of christ Archangels

Praying for him and his family

7. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

I will be praying for him and his family also.

8. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

I'm so sorry to hear this. :cry: .my prayers will plead for his safety.

9. Dolours

Dolours Guest

What a worry. I will surely pray that he will be found safe and well.

10. Mario

Mario Powers

Al,

I am praying. Very unusual. If he had something worth stealing...but the fact that he was probably in jogging clothes would tend to rule out foul play. Hopefully they know the route he ran.

Jesus, I trust in you for the life and salvation of Al's friend. Come, O Savior, come!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Julia, gracia and fallen saint like this.
  11. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Dear heavenly Father, if it within thy will, please keep this man safe, I ask this knowing your abundant mercy and love for all your children as we need you, we will accept any answer you give. Thank you.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
  12. Ed Kleese

Ed Kleese Servant

Praying my Brother

13. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

Praying immediately.

14. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers now and offering up mass. How strange and very sad.

15. Kclark

Kclark Principalities

Praying for his safety

fallen saint and gracia like this.
  16. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

Praying.

fallen saint, Light and gracia like this.
  17. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Fallen Saint, any new updates on your missing co-worker?

fallen saint and Carol55 like this.
  18. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

Ok,
    Long story...this gentleman works two jobs and sends his money to his family. Doesn't drink or do drugs. It was always about taking care of his family. He worked on Sunday and didn't show up to work on Monday. On Tuesday we sent the police over to his apartment. The roommate said he saw him there Sunday night but when he woke up he was gone. He left his wallet and phone on his bed. So on Wednsday, I go to apartment...then I go to police station to file report. They said they couldn't do anything because 40 year olds have the right to disappear. He reluctantly took missing person report. The police basically said they didn't care. So then my friend and I went to fire station. And by the Grace of God...there was a fire fighter who had helped a man who was in a hit and run on Monday morning. I guess my friend went jogging in the morning with no Id and was hit by a car. The car left my friend with major brain trauma. The fireman told us what hospital he was at. My sister went and said he is currently in a coma. The center of his skull is removed but the surgery went well. He is currently in intensive care for at least 3 weeks. But the good news is we found him and he got through surgery. Now it's up to Gods Will.

I am happy we found him. That was step one. We will see how he reacts to surgery.

Did our prayers help...I truly believe they did. Even finding the fireman at that exact moment on Wednesday was a miracle.

Now everyone needs to give one more prayer for his recovery of brain trauma.

Padraig should be very proud (ok proud with humility). I think this site has given us a place to enter into the spiritual battle. We might be Gods little prayer warriors. Who knows what God has done through our little petitions.

May God Bless each and every one of you.

Your Friend Br. al

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  19. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Thank God you found him. His recovery will be my special prayer intention today. He's blessed to have you for a friend.

20. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Praising God for for finding him and now ramping up my prayers for his healing. Thank you for the update Fallen Saint.