Prayer Request

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Sanctus, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

Thanks Christy Beth.

AED likes this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Sanctus, if you pm me and send your address, I will mail you a rosary which has been touched to his relic and is now a third class relic.

Donna259, AED and Sam like this.
  3. Sanctus

Good advice DS7. Thank you.

DesertStar7 and AED like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Wonderful prayers.

5. padraig

padraig Powers

Prayers tonight. You have my great sympathy. I wish I could do more.

Sanctus and AED like this.
  6. Indy

Indy Praying

I am praying for you, you have supported me in the past and have had such great faith. God Bless.

Sanctus, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

:)

8. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

You have been on my daily prayer list for a long time . . .and my request for a vocation for you has not changed.

9. Sanctus

Thank you Katfalls.

10. Sanctus

Thanks Indy. God bless.

11. Sanctus

Thank you, Mary's Child.

12. Sanctus

Thanks, Soldier of Christ!

13. Sanctus

Seagrace likes this.
  14. Sanctus

Thank you, Josephite. I have been praying to Saint Joseph for the past year.

15. Sanctus

Thanks Beth.

Beth B likes this.
  16. padraig

padraig Powers

Don't forget that prayers are brilliant but looking for Earthly help too is wonderful. :) A good, holy wise priest would be wonderful at this time. Or even someone just to talk to.:)

Visits to the Blessed Sacrament I always found a real life line. Jesus is a wonderful listener and never interrupts. Jesus understands. Perfectly. Jesus has the means to help. Always. Jesus has the Wisdom. Deeper than the sea. Jesus has the strength. Always to sustain. Jesus is the Light. To guide in Greatest Darkness. Jesus never lies. He is the Truth. Jesus is the perfect guide. He is the Way. Jesus knows your pain. A Cross was His bed.

17. Mario

Mario Powers

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for your son who has recourse to thee!

18. Mario

Mario Powers

Sanctus,

To decide for God in the midst of dryness is difficult because JoeJerk takes advantage of your feelings to assail you. To follow the advice of Padraig and seek peace in the Presence of the Blessed Sacrament would be wise, for the extra effort of doing so is a great act of Faith no matter what you're feeling. For me, the reference to "men" below most often refers to the devil. Psalm 42:

1 As a hart longs for flowing streams, so longs my soul for thee, O God. 2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When shall I come and behold the face of God? 3 My tears have been my food day and night, while men say to me continually, "Where is your God?" 4 These things I remember, as I pour out my soul: how I went with the throng, and led them in procession to the house of God, with glad shouts and songs of thanksgiving, a multitude keeping festival. 5 Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my help 6 and my God. My soul is cast down within me, therefore I remember thee from the land of Jordan and of Hermon, from Mount Mizar. 7 Deep calls to deep at the thunder of thy cataracts; all thy waves and thy billows have gone over me. 8 By day the LORD commands his steadfast love; and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life. 9 I say to God, my rock: "Why hast thou forgotten me? Why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?" 10 As with a deadly wound in my body, my adversaries taunt me, while they say to me continually, "Where is your God?" 11 Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my help and my God.

Beth B, Sam, Sanctus and 1 other person like this.
  19. Sanctus

Thanks Mario. This means alot to me.

Beth B likes this.
  20. Sanctus

"I will again praise him, my help and my God."

Beth B and Sam like this.