Prayer request

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by regolith, Mar 2, 2018.

1. regolith

regolith New Member

im in a titanic struggle with a personal problem. It seems insurmountable and futile to even try to take it on and try to resolve it. Could I ask all for prayers please?

My faith has been crushed. My daily rosary and divine mercy chalet prayer habit, have evaporated.

I haven’t prayed in a year.

My weekly confession has gone. I think I went once since the end of 2016.

I’m personally convinced this is a severe, relentless, brutal, multi-angled, demonic spiritual attack.

It’s dismantled my faith, it’s changed me. I don’t care if I miss Mass, or prayer. My language is atrocious, something even my friends commented on.

I’m appalled at who I’ve become, a feeling I’m sure is coming from Heaven, and a pale reflection of how Jesus feels when he looks at me.

I still believe though.

I know this is an unacceptable attitude and I’m treating my faith like dirt.

I’m Just massively struggling with the weeds and thorns that the seed of faith has been thrown on.
    The road back to my former orthodox catholic self, seems long and intimidating.
    Please pray for me. I’d love to walk back to the church with the MOG forum.

I’m a former member of the forum, but left a few years back. I’m greatly ashamed of the state of my faith, so you’ll understand my reluctance to say who I am. Please don’t ask.

I know, that the people here are a good, honest, God loving crowd, and a good example to follow.

Thank you.

2. christina77

christina77 New Member

Praying for you. You are here because God wants to help you. Hang in there. You have taken the first step which is the most difficult one. God bless x

AED and regolith like this.
  3. ellen

ellen Ellen

Been there,done that!! Saying the Rosary for you right now.

AED, Seagrace and regolith like this.
  4. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

Im in a similiar boat brother dont despair! God is with you.

fallen saint, AED and regolith like this.
  5. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Lord Jesus Christ, regolith is in desperate straits please grant him the spiritual, physical and emotional strength to persevere to the finish line towards your glory. As always, knowing that your will must be done I pray that I may help carry his cross to ease his pain, with Mary our most pure and loving mother ease regolith suffering.

regolith likes this.
  6. Seagrace

Seagrace Archangels

https://livestream.com/accounts/114...=true&defaultDrawer=&autoPlay=true&mute=false

Regolith,above is the link to a live stream from the Divine Mercy Chapel in Poland. I've gone before this Miraculous Image many, many times, seeking miracles. Not once has He stayed silent. But all He asks of me is.... that I be silent before Him. This is once place where words are not needed.

I am going there for you.

Mary's child, AED and regolith like this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

Many, prayers and masses. This is so touching. Please let us know....

regolith likes this.
  8. "Quis ut Deus"

"Quis ut Deus" Powers Staff Member

Ray of Hope

Descending clouds of black and grey
    Are closing in, oh God I pray
    They’re closing in around my mind
    Unable to breathe, so full of doubt

It’s getting hard to raise my head
    The weight it pulls me down instead
    The more I hope and try to see
    The dark clouds seem to follow me

Evil searches out the pure
    The hurt, the pain that they endure
    It’s too much for my heart to bear
    The dark clouds seem to follow me

A burst of light is what I need
    A hint of hope, my soul may feed
    The victims of mans evil freed
    Dark clouds ascending off of me

The rays of light start streaming through
    They reach the heart and warm it new
    They whisper love and faith renew
    Dark clouds ascending off of me

The innocence will have their say
    Their voices heard, for this I pray
    The earth will look to be renewed
    Bright sky’s are hanging over me.

Mary's child, AED and regolith like this.
  9. AED

AED Powers

Regolith
    My heart breaks for you you are under a terrible attack. I will carry you with me to Adoration and to morning Mass in a few hours. I will especially pray Mother teresa's Memorare novena for you. The fact that you have come here to ask for prayers shows your heart has been quickened. Jesus is right there waiting to lift you up like an injured lamb and carry you to safety. We are ALL united in prayer for you to find the strength you need. Many of us have been where you are. There is a way back no matter what personal problem has blindsided you. Even if all you can do is pray the name of Jesus do that --just repeat reverently "Jesus, Jesus,Jesus..." In Hebrew it means God saves. It is simple but powerful. It will be heard. I am going to ask for special help from your Guardian Angel and St Michael to help you. They are waiting to be asked. They are right there. Ask!!! And above all say this: Mary my mother be a mother to me now!!! Please keep posting and we will keep praying.

10. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

You will be in my prayers at church tonight. God bless!
    Shep

11. I will keep you and your intentions in my prayers.

12. Dolours

Dolours Guest

Will pray for you tonight.

13. Bernadette

Bernadette Archangels

Regolith, I would tell you you're probably closer to God than you realize. You are going through a trial to be sure! But even if you just go through the motions of praying the rosary, chaplet or just a plea to God, your prayer will be heard! We all go through periods where it fills futile to do anything. But just tell God where you are at, he already knows anyway. Just persevere, even though you are not feeling anything. Most on this board have had spiritual signs from God, but rarely have I experienced it myself. Most of the times my prayer is redundant, I usually pray the rosary and chaplet in the car while driving, so no need to tell you how many distractions are involved. I just keep trudging on and pray for God's mercy. So even if you feel paralyzed to pray, just tell God your situation. He already knows! He's waiting for you and even though you feel surrounded by darkness, you are not! I will also add you to my daily prayers. I think you are closer to us than you realize!

God Bless!

14. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

I hear you, Regolith, and will pray daily for you.

15. fallen saint

fallen saint Baby steps :)

It's Not a sprint...it's a marathon. Spirituality is a roller coaster. And one year or four years is really not a long time. God has given me 20 years...might only have 10 left. But have been in your shoes. The light at the end of the tunnel...is your understanding, you are not following God. You can't know God and try to ignore him at same time.

May God Bless Your Journey.

Brother al

Dolours likes this.
  16. Booklady

Booklady Powers

I too will pray for you, Regolith. Remember Jesus loves you, and Our Holy Mother, Mary, will seek you no matter where you are, she too loves you. Go to a healing mass, if you can.
    Blessings.

17. Patty

Patty Archangels

I feel it starts with falling in love with Jesus all over again and your prayer life will reawaken. Try to read one hour a day from the 24 Hours of the Passion. When you truly. follow his passion it will break your heart. and this will open your heart again.
    http://luisapiccarreta.me/the-twenty-four-hours-of-the-passion

((hugs and prayers))