Pray for Pope Benedict XVI.

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Mario, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

2. padraig

padraig New Member

I think as Saint Paul says, the spiritual person judges all things spiritually. This can be seen in John Bosco's dream were the Church and the individual Catholic rests on the twin pillars of the Blessed Sacrament and Our Lady.

The mistake many clergy and lay people make is to view the world through political and social eyes rather than through that of the person who prays.

I was reading Saint Bernard's advice this morning, which I like:

St. Bernard of Clairvaux put it this way:

Peace within the cell; fierce warfare without.
    Hear all; believe a few; honour all.
    Don't believe everything you hear;
    Don't judge everything that you see;
    Don't do everything you can;
    Don't give everything you have;
    Don't say everything you know.
    Pray, read, withdraw, be silent, be at peace.

Attached Files:

3. padraig

padraig New Member

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The Pope is becoming more isolated and like Jesus
    on the Cross abandoned by those who should be
    supporting him:

GARABANDAL
    Our Lady's Message of June 18, 1965

Since my message of October 18, 1961 has not been complied with and has not been made
    much known to the world, I will tell you that this is the last one. Before the chalice was filling
    now it is overflowing. Many Cardinals, many Bishops, and many Priests are on the path of perdition
    and they take many souls with them
    . To the Eucharist, there is given less and less importance.
    We should avoid the wrath of God on us by our good efforts. If you ask pardon with your sincere
    soul God will pardon you. It is I, your mother, who through the intercession of St. Michael, wish to
    say that you amend, that you are already in the last warnings and that I love you much and do not
    want your condemnation. Ask Us sincerely and we will give to you. You should sacrifice more.
    Think of the passion of Jesus.