Potential new girlfriend

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Oct 25, 2020.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

I'm talking with a girl on CatholicMatch from the Philippines, she lives in Kelowna and attends the Latin Mass parish there that I've been wanting to move to; on top of that, there's just something I really like about her. :love:Also, in these past two weeks I've seen major advancements in my moral and spiritual life; so it makes wonder if God is telling me that now is the time, now I am ready for the woman he wants me to marry.

Because of the lockdown and our only being able to communicate on CatholicMatch so far, it's difficult to say that we're in a relationship, but I'd like prayers that if she is the one, our relationship will develop, and God open a way for us.

Thanks.

2. You will have my prayers! I know a happily married couple ages around 29/30 who met on Catholic Match and are expecting #5 Baby!

HeavenlyHosts, RosaryWielder and AED like this.
  3. AED

AED Powers

This is lovely news.

HeavenlyHosts and RosaryWielder like this.
  4. padraig

padraig Powers

Great.

Be careful though.

Virtual Life is not Real Life. You've only the one heart, don't break it.;)

I know, I know I sound like one of those advice Madams from the local Daily Rag.

I can't help myself. I just can't.:):)

There you go.

5. AED

AED Powers

Actually very good advice RW. Padraig is right to say go slow and be careful.

6. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Has she said how she reels about you!

HeavenlyHosts and RosaryWielder like this.
  7. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Founder of Claritas

Not yet, but she has said that likes the things that I've said as we've talked; she likes talking with me and is continuing to talk.

AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

prayers
    happy for you
    it's wise also to pray for one another, to start sharing that aspect of it, be open about praying for one another

RosaryWielder, AED, RoryRory and 2 others like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Awwww....praying you find your perfect vocation, and maybe....it’s marriage....

RosaryWielder likes this.
  10. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Guest

Praying. :)

RosaryWielder likes this.