Pope: Imperative to Take Vaccine

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Sunnyveil, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

“I think ethically that everyone should take the vaccine,” the Pope told Italian journalist Fabio Marchese Ragona in a television interview to be aired Sunday evening. “It should be done.” “It is not an option — ‘I think so, I don’t think so’ — it’s an ethical choice, because you gamble with your health, you gamble with your life, and you gamble with other people’s lives,” the pontiff declared. (Source: SpiritDaily)

I think this statement is Francis attempting to remove the moral standing we Catholics might claim to objecting to a vaccine. I don't believe ethically we can ever be asked to potentially harm ourselves for the good of the other. This is the mantra of the NWO: "the good of the other". I've heard it in Center for Disease Control commercials. It is the MASK MANTRA. It's pure evil.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    Suzanne, Dolours, AED and 1 other person like this.
  2. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

If everyone had ethics we wouldn't have the virus.

Sanctus, Shae, Dolours and 1 other person like this.
  3. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Oh, sorry, I forgot this other pope quote from the article. Okay, all you well trained in Catholic moral theology: What the he** is suicidal denialism? Is that pope talk??

“There’s a sort of suicidal denialism at play that I can’t explain,” he concluded. “Today, you should take the vaccine.”

4. AED

AED Powers

Is it "denialism" to question the very dangerous side effects that have been manifesting? Or to question the ethics of its origins? Does Bishop Schneider suffer ftom suicidal denislism"?

5. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Principalities

Excuse my ignorance, but who is Bishop Schneider? Did he get the vaccine and suffer a bad reaction or something? I don't follow the news that much. What little I hear, I don't like.

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Bishop Athanasius Schneider is a bishop in one of the countries ending in -Stan. I forget which one. He has gone on the record as being completely against any vaccines using aborted baby cells.

7. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I think that's what's known as Jesuit speak. It's a special language - open to any and all interpretations but with a special meaning understood only by those with whom today's Jesuits choose to share their Jesuitical gnosis.

Just pray for the Pope and ask the God of surprises to prompt him to read Cardinal Sarah's book on silence.

Lumena, Suzanne and Sunnyveil like this.
  8. Allan Jose

Allan Jose New Member

KAZAKHSTAN

Shae, HeavenlyHosts and Lumena like this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you(y)

Shae likes this.
  10. WTW

WTW Archangels

Somewhat of a sidetrack but this makes me think of the Trump tweet where he said he is trying to stop the world from killing itself. I don’t know how to explain it but something about the word choices being used by world leaders (ie “world suicidal” and “sacred”) seems strange to me.

11. WTW

WTW Archangels

Is this the same interview where he said “political leaders have no right to deviate from unity”?

Christy1983 likes this.
  12. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

You make me laugh, Dolours:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He would certainly seem more pope-like if he didn't say anything at all.

Hellene and Dolours like this.
  13. thomas21

thomas21 Angels

Well, I’m convinced the vaccine is dangerous. Am I expected to ignore my conscience and my reason?

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  14. padraig

padraig New Member

Sigh , We got a message from the big boss yesterday. She wants word and proof from everyone who books to take the vaccine that we have taken it.

There may be exemption on religious grounds. But what Am I supposed to do if I say I am refusing to take it as a Catholic and she turns round and say the Pope has said that we must take it? My religious exemption boat will be sunk before it even takes to sea.

Thanks for nothing Pope Francis.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    Suzanne and AED like this.
  15. AED

AED Powers

Praying for you today Padraig.

16. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

Pope Francis and former Pope Benedict get first dose of Covid-19 vaccine
    By Hada Messia, CNN
    Updated 8:49 AM EST, Thu January 14, 2021
    [​IMG]

Rome(CNN)Pope Francis and former Pope Benedict have received the first dose of a coronavirus vaccine, the Vatican said Thursday.

Vatican spokesman Matteo Bruni said in a statement that he was "able to confirm that within the vaccine program of the Vatican City State, to this date the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine has been administered to Pope Francis and Pope Emeritus."

The statement did not say when 84-year-old Pope Francis or his 93-year-old predecessor were inoculated. Vatican City began its vaccine program on Wednesday in a medical center set-up inside its main Auditorium Hall, where the pontiff often holds his weekly audiences. Both men are at higher risk of contracting the virus because of their age.

In recent weeks, Francis has spoken several times on the subject of vaccines. Over the weekend, he said people have an "ethical duty" to take the vaccine and confirmed he was in line to receive one once the Vatican's vaccination program got underway.

"I believe that ethically everyone should take the vaccine. It is not an option, it is an ethical choice because you are gambling with your health, with your life, but you are also gambling with the lives of others," the pontiff said in an interview with Italy's Canale 5 channel broadcast on Sunday night.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...pope-francis-covid-19-vaccine-intl/index.html

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  17. maryrose

maryrose Powers

Tell them you suffer severe allergic reactions from time to time. I have had severe reactions to things like disprin and to something I ate on other occasions. I don't know why, I think it might be stress related. My daughter is the same. I know it's a little fib but it helps keep your head below the radar for now.

HeavenlyHosts and padraig like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

I wouldn't tell fibs.:)

19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well, you can always tell them the truth, that your concern is about putting an unknown substance in your body that was tainted with aborted baby parts. You don't want unknown substances in your body, and you don't know the long term effects of these vaccines, no one does. You don't want your RNA or DNA tampered with. I will pray for you for this intention.
    Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. :cry:

Adoremus likes this.
  20. Frodo

Frodo Archangels

I'd still go the religious exemption route. I'd argue primacy of conscience and that we are never required to remotely cooperate with evil.

Horrible situation that we find ourselves in. Prayers for you.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.