Plumbing problem

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by DesertStar7, Mar 13, 2020.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

The last thing we need.

Needing a new water heater has revealed an actual plumbing problem (kitchen & utility room).

Please pray husband and a friend can get it fixed asap.

Also, this friend has troubles with back pain. Please pray for pain relief.

Rose, Carol55, AED and 8 others like this.
  2. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

My prayers are going out my friends . Please say one for us as we sit in emergency room with sister in law. She went through 9 hour surgery on her heart week or so ago. We are back in emergency room. Her blood is supposed to be 10 to 12. Hers is at 3.7. I hope they find where she is losing blood.

Sam, Carol55, AED and 6 others like this.
  3. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Archangels

Praying for you both.

Carol55, AED, Beth B and 5 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying for both intentions. Please keep us updated.

heyshepard, AED, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  5. Fatima

Fatima Powers

Well if they need any help let me know. Went to trade school for that many moons ago.

heyshepard, AED, DesertStar7 and 2 others like this.
  6. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Praying DesertStar7.

7. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers for both.:)

8. sterph

sterph Archangels

Patron saint of plumbing is St. Vincent Ferrer. He is also called the apostle of the apocalypse. He is amazing. Pray for his intercession. I'll join you.

9. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

Thank you everyone. :love:

Entirely solved hours later, at 10:45 p.m. local time.

heyshepard, Sam, Carol55 and 4 others like this.
  10. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Great!

11. AED

AED Powers

Offering prayers this morning Hey Shepherd. Only just saw this thread.

heyshepard and RosaryWielder like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Came late to this thread. So glad that it got solved. Hope your friend's back is better.

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

How is your SIL doing? Praying.

14. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

hs, I only got here now and I hope that you can give an update soon and that your sil has improved. I am praying for her and I am so glad to hear that DS7's plumbing problem has been taken care of. +

15. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Hello all! Thank you very much for your prayers and very kind support. She is about 2 hrs from us so it is certainly a challenge but we planned on going tomorrow. Anne Marie is stable and they found that she was losing much blood due to an ulcer. They will fix and hope to get her back very soon! I'm being told that beyond Monday the hospital is closed to visitors.

16. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Sorry to cut in on the thread DS7. I'll continue to pray that your home is protected by our universal father St. Joseph. God bless!!!

17. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Thank you kindly AED

RosaryWielder and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

Water heater leaking in our house as well. Hopefully won't burst before new one arrives friday.

Lent seems to bring things to offer up. 5 people we know have died during thus lent (we are in our 50s).
    Two of my sisters discovered they are ill....heart condition and cancer.

Now my father in law rushed to hospital...heartrate 30 beats prr minute, scheduled for a pacemaker Monday, he is 92.

People say God will not allow more suffering than you can bear. But my spiritual director says it should rather be said that God provides the grace to endure any suffering....

He increases and showers his grace upon those who need it.

I can attest to this fact. I feel closer to God especially when suffering comes.

On my own I can endure nothing, but with God's grace we can endure all things.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    RosaryWielder, sterph, Sam and 3 others like this.
  19. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

In my prayers

RosaryWielder likes this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Yes and yes and yes. I have jokingly said that God in His goodness provides me with sacrifices and offerings because i am not very faithful in undertaking them for myself. But it is truth spoken in jest. Every difficulty and setback and suffering is a gift if we only know how to unwrap it. I'm afraid I'm still learning.:(