Please Pray

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by padraig, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Pray4peace

Pray4peace Ave Maria

One more thing, Fr Ripperger suggests burying a blessed Miraculous Medal on any property that you hope to buy or rent. I'm not sure if the house is close enough to do that, but it may be worth a try. I did it with our current home and it worked out well for us.

heyshepard, Booklady and gracia like this.
  2. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Me too!

Booklady and gracia like this.
  3. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

Write the owner a heartfelt letter on why you would enjoy living there. My sister us a realtor and says letters like that make a difference to the owners. Just said a little prayer for you. Peace.

4. gracia

gracia Archangels

Will pray for you! We have a small house; it is little, but brings joy! It is so nice to just sit quietly on lawn chairs on the grass! So simple, yet fun! God bless you, Padraig, and hear you!

heyshepard and Booklady like this.
  5. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Just saw this, and I too will pray that the Lord give you this cottage if it is what is best for you, Padraig. Lovely views and a large cottage.

I can see you saying the rosary there will your dogs romp around.
    Bless you

heyshepard and gracia like this.
  6. padraig

padraig New Member

Thanks again for all your prayers. Yes the sae is about forty feet from the back, I think you could nearly jump in the sea from the back windows. Years ago it housed the coast guards the light house keepers. The Light hosue is called St John's Point which is very near and there is the most extraordinary tiny little Cahtolic Chapel beside it; it is as small as a large dining room. A little jewel.

I think the more our eyes are fixed on the things of the next world the less will we be dissappointed by the things of this world.

[​IMG]

7. Dolours

Dolours Guest

I've said a few prayers that it works out for you, Padraig. Rather you than me. It looks very scenic but right down at sea level and the sea is very close. Have you ever been there during a winter storm at high tide? Would you need sandbags, a gas stove, oil lamps, a woolly hat and hot water bottles?

gracia, heyshepard, AED and 1 other person like this.
  8. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

My prayers go up for you Padraig! It's also quite clear that your MOG family, from all of the positive prayers I see on this thread, want you to have it also!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Dolours and gracia like this.
  9. CathyG

CathyG Principalities

My poor prayers are going up for you, Padraig. It does, indeed, look like a slice of heaven!

10. maryrose

maryrose Powers

just saw this. Will pray. We moved to our present home over 21 years ago. It was derelict. All our family and friends though we were crazy but I had a gut feeling it was meant for us. So yes if its for you it wont pass you.

11. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Just saw this Padraig.At Adoration tomorrow I will petition Jesus and His Mother for you.

gracia and Dolours like this.
  12. BrianK

BrianK Guest

I just saw this Padraig and certainly I will pray!

In one of those ironies, after being in Massachusetts for three weeks now and living with the lay ecclesial community here while waiting for the mountain retreat house to be ready to move in, I realized that, though I personally desired and WANTED to live off by myself in that big old house, what I NEEDED was to be living amongst this awesome community of believers. So I’ve decided to stay down in the valley at the men’s house, living in community, and I’ll just go up to the retreat house to work during the day. Father strongly agreed with my reasoning and blessed my decision.

Mario, Dolours, AED and 4 others like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

The logistics are working out:)

BrianK, Dolours and AED like this.