Please pray for this Person.

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by Mario, Jul 22, 2021 at 2:33 AM.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

This pertains to my last visit in the hospital, today. An alarm went off in this patient's room as I was rounding on that unit. After the dust had settled I went in and checked on him- a young man in his 30s. He shared with me his health issues and some sad facts about familial relationships. In the end, he expressed a longing to return to the Faith!:D

It so happens that he lives not far from my home in Oswego County. I gave him the Holy Mass times at the two churches nearby and then we prayed together asking Mary's intercession.

Please pray that this opening of his heart be protected from the wiles of JoeJerk and that the Lord bring him back to heal the wounds of his heart. The first two weeks out of the hospital will be key!

Thanks!

Joel 2:12 Yet even now," says the LORD, "return to me with all your heart, with fasting, with weeping, and with mourning; 13 and rend your hearts and not your garments." Return to the LORD, your God, for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love, and repents of evil.

Michael Pio, Rose, Ananchal and 9 others like this.
  2. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 To Jesus + through Mary @-}---

3. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Archangels

4. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

He will be in my prayers.

Michael Pio and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. Shae

Shae Archangels

I will pray for him.

6. AED

AED Powers

Prayers for him to the Sacred Heart.

7. ellen

ellen Ellen

Will pray for him his morning!!

8. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Praying
    Glad you were there, Mario.

Michael Pio and Sam like this.
  10. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

What a Blessed Day for you Mario to be there and witness his desire to return to the faith. The angels in heaven are celebrating! And you are able to guide him back, your work is so fruitful. I will pray for his perseverance and that he finds comfort at last. Great news!

Michael Pio, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers at Mass today, Terry.

What a wonderful vocation you have.:):):)

Michael Pio and AED like this.