Please pray for my family

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by seekerofmary, Jul 13, 2019.

1. seekerofmary

seekerofmary Angels

I haven’t been here for awhile because my Mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s Disease and I’ve been trying to deal with that. She lives with my sister and her family out of state. Please pray for my family.

Jo M, heyshepard, Indy and 6 others like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

will pray, seeker. God bless your family, may the Good Lord put the right people around you all to help you through this trying time.

Jo M, heyshepard, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  3. Mary's child

Mary's child Powers

Prayers going up, for you and your family, seeker. May you find comfort within the mantle of our Lady.

4. Byron

Byron Powers

Prayers for you and your family.

5. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers today and offering up mass tomorrow. A big, big Cross. I alwsy stumble and fall a little silent when I learn of other pain. Perhaps that is because since it is not my Cross to carry I do not get the grace to know how to carry it best. But I'll cerntainly wlak with you a while in prayer.

6. Mario

Mario Powers

seekerofmary,

I will hold your mother and your family in my prayers!

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

Jo M, heyshepard and Beth B like this.
  7. padraig

padraig New Member

More prayers at mass.It is so good to be reminded.

heyshepard likes this.
  8. Denise P

Denise P Archangels

May the Lord surround your mother and family with His loving and healing protection.

Jo M, heyshepard and Beth B like this.
  9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

I will!

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and heyshepard like this.
  10. Indy

Indy Praying

I will pray now for your family. Reaching out for prayers is so important and will help very much. God Bless.

11. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

I will pray for you and your family throughout the week and as I approach the altar for Sunday celebration I will carry you there in my thoughts and intentions.

Beth B, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  12. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Lifting your whole family, especially your Mom, up in prayer. May the Lord bless you all in a special way.

Jo M likes this.
  13. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Beth B and Jo M like this.
  14. Dawn2

Dawn2 Archangels

Jesus please bless Seekerofmary's family.

15. padraig

padraig New Member

Offering up mass this morning.

16. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Seekerofmary, sorry to hear about your mother. Alzheimer’s Disease is a such a heavy cross. I will keep your mother, and your family in my prayers. My heart goes out to you, as my father in law suffered with this terrible disease. I hope that you and your family will be blessed with support to see you through this difficult time.

Beth B likes this.
  17. seekerofmary

seekerofmary Angels

Thank you all for your prayers! I just got back from a few days with my Mom. I’m having a hard time dealing with her having Alzheimer’s and I joined a support group to help me cope.

18. Fatima

Fatima Powers

My saintly mother died of Alzheimer disease in her mid her mid 80's. While it is hard for loved ones, I always sensed my mom had conversation with the invisible world and that brought comfort. God allows everything in his glory, even if we do not see it now.

19. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Your prayers deliver her needs into Gods good hands. You probably need the prayers as much as your mum.
    Trust God’s permissive will. Lean on your friends for support...but don’t quit living. Your mum wouldn’t want that either....God bless and keep both of you in His loving care...and Our dear Lady cover and comfort you under her merciful mantle! Amen.

Jo M, Sam and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

I'm continuing to pray for your family.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.