Please pray for my daughter

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Lumena, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Mario

Mario Powers

So glad things are improving. Continued prayers for Holy. May God in His Providential Care supply all her needs. God bless their marriage. May Mary take this couple under her wing!

Safe Under Mary's Mantle!

gracia, RoryRory and Lumena like this.
  2. Lumena

Lumena Guest

I would like to give you an update on Holly. She has new glasses now and we hope that this will put an end to the headaches. She is also on medication for Anxiety/ depression. She is much brighter and is not worrying any more about possible sinister causes for her symptoms. I thank The Lord that things are looking up for her, but I also realise that she needs to have a complete conversion. As it is, she is a Christian but not a practising Catholic. I would so like to see her come back to the Church. Trying to live the life of a married person with only a civil marriage ceremony is not good for a young person. It could even be that deep down, this has caused some errors and wrong thinking. I am praying to this effect. Thanks everyone for the prayers, it was a great comfort to me to know that there were many people praying for her.

gracia, Sam, AED and 1 other person like this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I can personally testify the daily Rosary has healed me of many problems that I have had including anxiety.

So give a pair of Rosary beads with maybe a prayer booklet with pictures and meditations on the Rosary. Your daughter might start praying the Rosary - you never know - the power of the Rosary is incredible.

gracia, AED and Lumena like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Thank you so much for the update. Will continue to pray.

gracia and RoryRory like this.