Please pray for me

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Claves.Sancti.Petri, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

Ive had enough of the churches liberalism. I actually get angrier by going to the church now. Eucharistic minister almost everyday huge no no. Wear a mask. Tape on pews. Dont get me started with homosexual clergy and predators in the church. Its not isolated many of the church covers it up or maKes excuses especially woman i know. Ohh and Vatholic feminist at least half the girls i know. It scares men off. Lack of deliverance services. chronyism and pork barreling in the church. Most of the church want to be on the inn crowd. They dont chase Jesus they chase the next big healer. Im a huge believer in Medjugorje but a lot of the crowd scares me away from it. I will be taking apilgrimage soon backpacking from Rime to Medjugorje to clear my head. May not even get to see an apparotion ussually haveto be in the in crowd. Sorry for being scrooge. Merry Christmas everyone.

Jo M, Beth B, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  2. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

3. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Principalities

With this COVID crap going on, and having stuff that makes me high risk, I haven't been to Church in months. I've been told by two different doctors to stay away. One recently told me that when I'm offered the vaccine, I should get it. But it really concerns me that we don't know the long term risks of it. I'd like to go back to Church because I've been so isolated and everything. I almost wish I could take a pilgrimage somewhere, but I have a low income so that's out of the question as well. Right now life kind of sucks. Oh, and I had open heart surgery back in October. Doesn't that beat all? In the hospital for a week without the virus. And the promised help for when I got home? Didn't happen until I had been home a week. That first week home was miserable. I'm not close to anyone in the Church, despite going there for 23 years. Actually, I guess it's closer to 24 years now. Whatever. I almost hate to vent all this, but think you will understand it.

Archangels, you aren't alone in this life. Changes are coming, and with it possible persecution here in America. Actually, probably in other places too. We must really pray for each other and build up all believers who need it. Times ahead will be tough, so we must be tougher. We can only do that with God's help. Be strong, God has your back.

josephite, Jo M, Beth B and 3 others like this.
  4. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Powers

I'll be keeping you in prayers, hang in there.

josephite, Jo M, Seagrace and 2 others like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Claves hang in there. We all feel this to one degree or another. Remember St Paul saying " they went from us because they were never of us..." Many in the Church are wedded to the world. They love all the trendy social justice stuff. Its a club not a Church. Think what this does to the Sacred Heart and offer up the pain of it.
    Your pilgrimage sounds wonderful.

6. AED

AED Powers

These crosses are so difficult. We are being asked to climb Golgotha and it is a struggle but you are right. God knows He is here.

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  7. Mario

Mario Powers

Ah, Claves, your head may be spinning, but at least you plan to trek to an oasis of peace and love. Keep your eyes on the Two Hearts. All of us are weak, but they will never fail you!

We will be here for you.

Safe in the Father's Arms!

josephite, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  8. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Praying for my online Mother of God family.Please let us pray for the church and one another to keep our faith strong .

josephite, Jo M, AED and 1 other person like this.
  9. Katfalls

Katfalls Powers

AED likes this.
  10. Christy Beth

Christy Beth Principalities

Katfalls, I live in Kansas. I do have some rides to doctor's office visits and to Cardiac Rehab. I've qualified for up to 36 sessions, and I think I'm about half done with it, or close to it. It's three times a week, except when one of those days is a holiday like today was. And next Friday will be another one. Oh, well, life sucks sometimes. I just wish my life was a bit more "normal." At least, something that passes for normal.

josephite, Jo M, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  11. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Don't despair. Some of those liberals might surprise us when the chips are down. Jesus didn't give up on the apostles after they deserted Him. Ten of the twelve went on to be martyred and one took care of the Blessed Mother. There's no reason we can't hope and pray for the same ratio in our time. Think of that small band of believers who set out to convert the world with the promise from Jesus that he would be with them to the end. Most of them were fishermen yet they travelled to what was the end of the earth as they knew it. Thomas the doubter made it all the way to India! Pagan Rome must have looked like Hell on earth to Peter.

We know what we have to do. Keep the faith, respond to persecution with love, and most of all, trust that God will give us the grace to persevere to the end.

I'll pray for you, and I hope you will pray for me. I don't believe in Medjugorje but some of the holiest people I know are staunch supporters of it.

Clare A, josephite, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Yes Rory. I too prayed for all at Mass this morning.

josephite, Jo M and Beth B like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

Wisdom here Dolours!(y)

Beth B likes this.
  14. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Please don’t lose your faith ....but its obvious that we have a corrupt catholic organization, not a corrupt faith. Many of us here at MOG feel the pain you feel regarding the church organization. But keep the faith and seek a good priest and church. We are carrying a cross here. If Jesus could carry His, we must carry ours....until the end. God bless you and merry Christmas!

josephite, AED and Jo M like this.
  15. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Good bless you and His angels surround you.

josephite, AED and Jo M like this.
  16. Dolours

Dolours Powers

I can't claim credit for the respond with love part. That's what the priest told us at Christmas Mass. My own instinct would be to hide while condemning them but the priest reminded us that we must respond with love to all trials that come our way, and the priest was right.

Beth B and AED like this.
  17. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers now.

It helps me with putting up with others, when I regard myself. For it distracts me by making me wonder how everyone else puts up with me. :D:D;)

I have come to have no high opinion of myself but a very huge admiration of God's Mercy.

josephite and AED like this.
  18. padraig

padraig New Member

One thing that makes me cheerful and heals wounds is regarding the people and clergy in my own Local Church. I very, very greatly admire them all. There is one gentleman who shares a pew with me and I have come to very strongly suspect he may be a saint. He is a recent Protestant convert, which is humbling. TO have come so far, so very, very fast.

There are saints all around us, there really, really are. We just have to make the time to see them. They tend to keep themselves hidden. Its wonderful to spot them though.