Please pray for Jacob...

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by Danielle, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Please pray that the remnant of Jacob come to their fullness. Jacob’s Troubles are getting worse by the day. Pray for me as I pray for all of you.....Keep Ilana in your prayers that she may come to fully realize who her Messiah Truly is. Thank you . I know there are prayer warriors in here. I have come before the right people. https://brandnewtube.com/watch/isra...or-globalist-great-reset_C6nXawSGAF8Jo25.html

DesertStar7, Sanctus, Julia and 6 others like this.
  2. josephite

josephite Powers

I have been praying for the conversion of the Jews in my daily Rosary. Roy Schoeman has a great website called "salvation is from the Jews" and his conversion story is remarkable.

3. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Truly , remarkable indeed! Thank you for sharing. Meeting Jesus on the beach! I had a similar experience concerning my own testimony. I feel like I may have heard his story somewhere. It sounds familiar. Especially how Mother Mary labeled herself. I say this , because I really cannot tell you where or how I began addressing her in prayer and salutations as - Daughter of God the Father, Mother of God the Son and Spouse of God the Holy Spirit. But I say that often in prayer and discussion - for many years now. Truly inspiring testimony of his. Again thank you!

4. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Looking for three acres and a mini jersey cow.

Will pray.

josephite, Mary's child and Danielle like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

I do ad well when I pray the 3 Hail Marys in honor of her purity.

6. Mario

Mario Powers

The truth comes out. Scary. These freedom bracelets, green passport madness, are forms of medical tyranny. Here in the USA, gradualism is the name of the game. Incremental Intimidation! Immoral. And yet, here in America, if the slow approach doesn't work, will they ramp it up?

Safe in the Refuge of the Immaculate Heart!

7. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Yeah you are right. I think America has a different approach only because they have not been disarmed- 2nd Amendment. Europe was lulled to sleep with a lot of EU gradual implementation. Plus Israel is like the size of what , New Jersey? Deception, gaslighting , grandstanding , arbitration not litigation to implement bills in the legislative branch. Back door deals. And unfortunately a certain type of “ Jew” has been overseeing it all. Even Jacob’s own brother sought his demise . The Jews not on board with this Kabbalah run Cabal are in dismay. Truly shocking!

8. Danielle

Danielle New Member

Here you go . You called it!https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/w...sport-to-customers-who-take-covid-vaccine-jab

9. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

Yes, I remember him saying that the the 2nd Coming of Jesus would not come until there is a widespread conversion of the Jews to Christianity

josephite and Byron like this.
  10. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I have also posted a link to the same video in your link on another thread. I came across the video on Church Militant world news. There is an article about the Jews going to Nuremburg to hold another trial against their own government in Israel who are treating anyone who does not accept the vaccine like outcasts.

Danielle and josephite like this.
  11. Danielle

Danielle New Member

We are on the same page. I had no idea you shared a video link. This is the Beast System! It’s so upsetting. Thank you for sharing . Prayers.

josephite and Julia like this.
  12. Danielle

Danielle New Member

An Ark is a place of refuge and protection. Few there are who will enter into it.

13. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Prayers offered up for Jacob.

14. padraig

padraig New Member

Prayers for the Chosen People. I notice the Orthodox/ Religious Jews are the ones who most oppose this stuff.

That tells us a lot in itself. Poor Israel.

I happened on this last night from Jerusalem; very beautiful.

(Notice the little, tiny twinkling lights moving about)

Julia likes this.
  15. andree

andree Archangels

The situation in Israel is surreal. Ilana is in my prayers - her cry for help is so difficult to hear but when she said that Israel is supposed to be the refuge for the Jews, I thought this is the time more than ever to pray that they receive the Grace to know where their true Refuge lies. The nation of Israel gave us Mary and Jesus, let's not forget that in this Holy Week.

Roy Schoeman talks about the last supper was a Passover Seder - audio is not great, but the content is wonderful to remember that our roots are in Israel.

He has done talks in the past that are excellent too, like these which were part of a Triduum retreat (there are several videos in this retreat, search for them all):

16. andree

andree Archangels

Yes and this reminds me of the mandatory measles vaccine that was imposed on Orthodox Jews in New York in 2019. The story that I heard coming from analysts was that the Jews in the "affected area" were Hassidic (very orthodox) and *very* vocal about their opposition to many things going on in Israel and one analyst claimed that just before the "measles outbreak", they had marched against Israel and burned the flag! No one on earth can do that without being called anti-semitic, but because you can't accuse orthodox Jews of anti-semitism, they took another approach.

https://abc7ny.com/measles-yeshiva-williamsburg-brooklyn/5239006/

So yes, the writing has been on the wall for a while...