People will know that God is real during the illumination of conscience

Discussion in 'Video Blogs' started by Beth B, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Well worth the watch!

Julia, Catherine L and josephite like this.
  2. josephite

josephite Powers

Thank you Beth.
    Brilliant Presentation!
    I will have to watch again; it's a great summary of what Our Lady has asked of us over the last 200 years.

Julia and Beth B like this.
  3. Pishposh46

Pishposh46 New Member

Our Blessed Mother has just warned that The Warning/Illumination of Conscience is very close in a message she just gave to Gisella in Trevignano Romano on September 3. I just read it on her webpage in Italian but the English translation hasn't been uploaded yet.
    Won't be long now.

Beth B and Julia like this.
  4. This apparitions started in 2016, to an old and lively woman, this is pure fraud. I already spoke and I repeat again: many people will fall from such a height that it will be impossible to return, for believing in several private revelations. Wait and see!

WTW likes this.
  5. Pishposh46

Pishposh46 New Member

Too many people are getting the same message....they're all frauds are they?
    And this woman isn't old.
    Yes, we will see.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
    Byron, Julia and Joan J like this.
  6. mejtom

mejtom Archangels

7. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I posted the video on another thread, but think it fits better here, it is on the same track about a possible autumn encounter with the Lord. IMHO

Byron, Mary's child, AED and 6 others like this.
  8. Tanker

Tanker Powers

I really like Ralph Martin and I think he has said some prophetic things. He doesn't consider himself a prophet but I sure do like to hear him and read his books.

Julia, AED, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  9. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Thank you Julia, I saw this yesterday and was so impressed by the humility of the speaker.

Julia, AED, Beth B and 1 other person like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

Me too. Very cogent sobering analysis of where we are right now.

Beth B, Tanker, Julia and 1 other person like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

I think he is a prophetic voice but too humble to recognize it. I am always blessed by his books and talks.

Beth B, Tanker and Julia like this.
  12. Paolo

Paolo New Member

Hello everybody. I found this talk about 9 months ago, "People will know God is real during the Illumination of Conscience." I went to listen to it again recently and saw that it has been deleted from youtube. Did anybody save it outside of youtube or does anybody remember the organisation that did the very quick credits at the end as I am very keen to find it again. On that point, even better - does anybody know the name of the American priest who gave it? Remember, this talk was given in 2008! Thanks and Salve Regina.

Beth B and Shae like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Gosh, I posted it, but even I can’t remember exactly who the original poster or organization was. It must have hit a cord for the big tech powers to remove it. This, I’m sure is only the beginning of religious persecution....

14. Paolo

Paolo New Member

Thanks Beth, I’m going to try and find it. I thought it was incredible which is why I saved it when I found it on YouTube. I went to send it to someone and gone. Interestingly, not just the post, but the whole YouTube account has been closed. If I can find it, I’ll let you know if interested? It was 2008 and much of what was said happened last year; unable to get the Eucharist, a pope fleeing Rome..

Separately, Marijana from Medjugorje has never spoken a word, as you probably know. However on Radio Maria, Fr Livio (a priest who has known the group for 40 or so years) recounted on Sunday how Marijana had recently told him, "per me almeno un giorno alla settimana e una giornata del pianto perché so quello che avverrà e gli uomini continuano come se non avessero sentito nulla.”

BrianK, Beth B, Shae and 1 other person like this.
  15. Byron

Byron Powers

Paolo can you translate for us?

Beth B, Julia and Shae like this.
  16. Byron

Byron Powers

Any news on Mt Etna?

Booklady likes this.
  17. Paolo

Paolo New Member

“For me, at least one day a week is a day spent crying (in tears) because I know what is going to happen, but people carry on as though they had heard nothing.”

18. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

I am very pleased to share, my Dad seems very open to learning about Medjugorje. He is nearly done reading the 1st book I gave him. I now have given him My Immaculate Heart Will Triumph.

Given how he feels about T, I have been praying for St Joseph to guide him & pray for him, of course along with Blessed Mother!

Byron, Shae and Ananchal like this.
  19. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I take it that in this post, Paolo is translating what Mirjana said about what is coming in the future in response to Byron's question. The reality is we have heard nothing, it is a secret. Or am I missing something.

Booklady and Beth B like this.
  20. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you Paola. If you find it, please repost. Perhaps the owner of the you tube channel was banned and all of their content including this video went with it...?
    Would, or could you please translate the quote from Marijana? I’m not a follower of Medjugorje, but I’m curious.....?
    Thank you so much.

Booklady likes this.