Pedophiles "win" at Twitter

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by DesertStar7, Sep 17, 2020.

1. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

CJ Pearson punished for standing up to pedophiles.

“Every pedophile in America should be castrated,” said Pearson, who was promptly locked out of his account.

A Twitter spokeswoman told Breitbart News that the tweet violated the platform’s policies against “abuse and harassment,” meaning Pearson would have to delete the tweet before regaining access to his profile.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020...nservative-activist-for-harassing-pedophiles/

:X3:

2. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Sad, very sad.

However, Twitter, FB, Instagram.....are they really that important? I know society says they are but they aren't. The only reason to be on them is to be a warrior and counteract the bs. You are behind enemy lines on social media. We expect to take hits there. The platforms have said they would silence opposition. Is it right? NO, but this is what we have now. A world without God will allow this and much worse.

The comment is a little "off" and should have been worded differently. It was meant to get an emotional response and I am sure it did.

Shae and DesertStar7 like this.
  3. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

I see it as a barometer of where the nation is heading. An outright protection of pedophiles is troubling on so popular a platform.

sparrow, Booklady, Donna259 and 2 others like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I don't think it is a bit off but sometimes I am politically right of Attila the Hun.

They should be hung not castrated.

That would end their repeat offending.

DeGaulle and AED like this.
  5. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It seems we'll have to hang the Italian Bishops' Conference, whose newspaper has, incredibly, just defended 'Cuties' (according to an item on Father Z).

Pedophiles seem to be winning everywhere.

Booklady and garabandal like this.
  6. Tanker

Tanker Powers

Disgusting! Pedophilia is absolutely rampant across the globe, especially for the elite. They are normalizing it. Most abhor it but it is seen as a normal life style for the rich and famous elite. Maybe we should kill them or castrate them. Studies have shown there is no cure for this perversion. I just think a Twitter battle is not where to take this as Twitter is complicit and the people that run it are part of the cabal that wants to normalize it.

The bishops in Italy need to start re-opening their churches back to normal and start shepherding their flocks. They should not be weighing in on a pedo movie. We are witnessing the world losing it's collective minds.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    DeGaulle and garabandal like this.
  7. DesertStar7

DesertStar7 Powers

I want to step back a bit and say I don't endorse castrating pedophiles.

But they SHOULD be given heavy jail/prison time, and subject to ongoing social scrutiny (offender registry).

Tanker likes this.
  8. Tanker

Tanker Powers

I don't think anyone here would advocate castration. And I agree that heavy jail time and registry is the way to go. Social media seems to fan the flames of this emotionally charged subjects.

California just passed the new pedo law (that's what I call it anyway) that allows a judge to decide if the person should have to register. And it also allows the victims to press charges or not which is totally ludicrous because an already oppressed person would not presscharges as thee pedos hold great power over their victims. It is a crazy, crazy world. Our world is so inhuman.

DeGaulle and DesertStar7 like this.
  9. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

It is inhuman...the devil, a fallen angel, is in the driving seat.

Tanker, DesertStar7 and AED like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

You say truth. Will men and women of good will rise up to protect children? I hope and pray so.

DesertStar7 likes this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Shoot them dead. At once. As quickly as you can.

Dead.

Quickly.

Dear Catholic Bishops take note Cardinals, Popes,

Shoot, dead,

Quickly.

dead, dead, dead,

no mercy dead

Execute as quickly as possible. Swiss Guards Nearest Wall.

Execute. Do it yourself Pope or not to show your enthusiaism.

Broadcast it live on utube as the Islamists do .

Laugh while doing it to drive the point home.

Shoot all who0 engage in cover ups first.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
    AED and DeGaulle like this.
  12. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

I wouldn't be so sure I'd disagree with castrating convicted pedophiles. They might be glad themselves once the hormones begin to decline, reducing their slavery to this ultimate perversion. This would enable them a calmer atmosphere to consider their eternal destiny. Leaving them entire licences them to continue to entertain their sick fantasies while in prison, allowing no way in for repentant thoughts.

As a veterinary surgeon, I can assure one that the process certainly works quite well in the animal kingdom.

padraig and AED like this.
  13. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

Perhaps, you are right. However, a suitable period of post-emasculation calm might facilitate repentance in some cases...then shoot them...perhaps slowly.

AED likes this.
  14. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

If the Italian bishops are anything to go by, they'll be in our gun-sights. If their official newspaper defends a pedophilia-normalising film, it is very difficult to think it doesn't have their approval. The cynic in me begins to suspect the delays and indecision by and of the bishops in dealing with child-abuse in the Church represents the hope that if they drag it out long enough they'll be able to join the rest of the perverts in celebrating it. Please convince me this terrible suspicion is wrong-headed.

15. Mario

Mario Powers

I'm not sure the Church can agree with castration. Just like operations for sex change, it may be a form of bodily mutilation. I'll have to look into that further.:cautious::censored:

16. padraig

padraig New Member

involved
    execute. right away . publically? Shoot Bishops cardinals and Popes involved in cover ups?

Can I shoot them myself?

What a joy.

17. padraig

padraig New Member

Anyone who molests children should be executed right away

Anyone who covers up molestation should be executed right away.

Bishops, Cardinals, Popes

Executed.

18. Adoremus

Adoremus Powers

The castration idea assumes all pedophiles are men, and that's far from the case. Many women are equally perverse.

19. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

One is an involuntary (from the point of view of the perpetrator) act of justice for a heinous crime, the other a perverse choice to second-guess what God has created. There do not appear to be any other than the most superficial similarities. As for mutilation, when it comes to sin Our Lord did advise removal of one's right eye if it causes one to sin. I doubt He advised this as routine procedure, but I also suspect the statement wasn't as entirely figurative as some claim. In the case of completely recalcitrant and recidivist sinners, this might be the only way.

20. AED

AED Powers

This crime is soul murder. The destruction of an innocent child for purely selfish disordered desires. Sadly many pedophiles were victims themsrlves. There has to be a deep demonic element to this.

Adoremus, Tanker, sparrow and 4 others like this.