Patriots Remove Security Barriers at The Knock Basilica In The Face of Dozens of Security/Gardai

Discussion in 'Spirit of Ireland' started by sparrow, Aug 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

Patriots Remove Security Barriers at The Knock Basilica In The Face of Dozens of Security/Gardai

Malachi, Don_D, Suzanne and 4 others like this.
  2. non sum dignus

non sum dignus Archangels

So...
    I am an American. Very German on both sides. The families came over here in the 1840s, I can trace back to the German towns.

My brother did a genetic test...Seems as though our ancestors mainly came from the Ireland/Scotland area. Not sure how far back that was.

I love all the Irish on this forum. The woman who spoke in the video has the tenacious spirit of so many here in the USA.

Makes me proud of my long lost Irish heritage, even though going back 180 years everyone in my family was from Bavaria.

Catholic 1st
    Patriot second.

3. Katfalls

Katfalls Archangels

Very interesting. I thought our country was the only one severely locked down. I don't get news from other countries.

HeavenlyHosts and Julia like this.
  4. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

These lockdowns are happening everywhere, here in the UK also, it is a Global problem. This is why it seems to be a political, with Bishops around the world in cahoots; even the Pope.

Are we seeing communism taking over world wide like Our Lady warned at Fatima. So important for Trump to get elected in USA, he seems to be one of the few leaders who are against this marxist coup worldwide.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    Booklady, padraig, Sam and 7 others like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

I agree Julia. It has the earmarks of communism.

6. sparrow

sparrow The ultimate limit to evil is Divine Mercy

This all fits end time scenarios, even down to the vaccine tattoo that will change our DNA via Bill Gates. Our Lady has been warning us exponentially for so many years.
    Jesus I trust in You!

7. AED

AED Powers

Yep. The rubber hits the road when they try to force us to get the vaccine. They will use terrible coercion--no buying or selling just like St John predicted.

Julia, Mary's child and sparrow like this.
  8. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I have to say I am baffled by how many bishops are abandoning any attempt to accommodate the laity even a bit during all this. What is the purpose? To comply with government mandate? To drive the people to disobedience? Because there are plenty of priests who are finding ways to accommodate the faithful in spite of the precautions while still abiding by mandates and general precautions. The result is a compromise of course but it is far better than just shutting down the church altogether. Honestly, I think some of them are out of their minds.

9. padraig

padraig New Member

The only way I think we can explain these things is this; that there are now two Churches. A False Church and a True Church and that they live right alongside each other like two brothers. From the outside they seem exactly the same, but it is only when we look a little closer we see that one is in fact the Church of Satan and the other that of Christ.

There is nothing new in any of this. Even at the time of Christ we see this, with the False Jewish Leadership conspiring to murder Jesus.

What is very novel is that the two are now pulling rapidly apart and the false Church pulling of its pious mask and coming right out into the open for all to see.

sparrow and AED like this.
  10. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I think we can relax a bit if we are elderly or otherwise not part of the workforce. I did hear quietly from someone in the pharma industry that it is quite possible people of working age will be the first to be offered the vaccine. This would make sense so as to get the population back on track to get the economies going again.

It is possible people who refuse the vaccine and are working could find themselves unwelcome in the workplace if they pose a risk to those who are vaccinated. They would seem to be putting the general public at risk as they travel to and from their workplace. It is all perception.

I think the first major hurdle is how many people have found life so much better not spending a small fortune in travelling costs, on top of four or five hours a day travelling to and from work. I think companies are having a struggle getting staff to agree to come in to work every day. There is a high resistance, especially when the work can be done from home, and the employees not worn out at the end of the week with travelling hours added to work hours.

Anyway, we have so much going on with governments trying to hoodwink us into their way of thinking, and the Church acting deaf, bling and indifferent to our spiritual needs, on top of the weather extremes. It feels like the mother of all storms when you think about it. Just pray, hope and don't worry.

Or as the Good Lord said in the garden at Gethsemany. Keep Watch and Pray. This time will come to an end, sooner or later. Prlaise God.

11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

[​IMG]

Looks like the original video has been taken down by You Tube.

AED likes this.
  12. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Here is an alternative video

13. AED

AED Powers

Well said Julia.

14. AED

AED Powers

????:mad::eek: what are they afraid of?