Padraig says these Archbishops are evil

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by jerry, Jul 9, 2016.

1. DonnaS

DonnaS Guest

I went to a Michael Brown retreat....he has a book of compilation of people who had NDE and also used saints experiences. He said the greatest sin keeping people out of heaven was JUDGEMENT of others.....I for one am really working on that after the retreat.....some on this forum should take heed.

Sanctus, Sam, Julia and 2 others like this.
  2. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

This is such a sad thread. Best to focus on Jesus and Mary. They will not allow you to get into the wrong boat if you truly trust in them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Booklady, Barb H, PotatoSack and 6 others like this.
  3. garabandal

garabandal Powers

One can judge the acts and behaviours of others.

"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment"

Who said that?

Julia and Heidi like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi Archangels

I am trusting him less and less. Some of the things he has been writing are a bit wishy-washy. I don't like that.

5. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

CHARLIE !! :ROFLMAO:

6. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

It's blindingly obvious that there are senior churchmen whose words and actions seem far from Catholic truth. However.... while we might acknowledge this in general as fact, I am not sure what good it does us to dwell on these things. OK, so Cardinal Corleone holds heretical views and is wobbly on the Eucharist, now what? Denouncing those who seem to have a crisis of faith (and that is what this is) might make us feel good, and give the impression that we are only telling it as it is, and warning others, but... I don't think that in the end it builds us up. Please don't take this as the bleating of a wimp. Sometimes it is far harder to wage peace than war. While I am not exactly blameless, and have spoken with exasperation face to face with my friends, on an internet forum I think we would be best to focus on the positive. Why not talk about the things/people/acts that we do like? I am sorry if this sounds like Polyanna.... I've lived long enough to know that we will get further along by accentuating the positive. I am not saying that all is rosy - no it is NOT - but that there is nothing to be gained by calling out the usual suspects.

7. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

If some of you are upset or angry at bishops, cardnials, or even the pope for potentially ruining our beloved church....why not start the forgiveness process now? It is what you have to do before entering heaven anyway. Why not start the process now or otherwise you do it in purgatory. It is supposed to be less painful to do that stuff here on earth.

davidtlig, Clare A and Booklady like this.
  8. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

The forgiveness process starts with praying for someone. Thankfully it's hard to say everything that could be said when you're praying ardently for someone.

But we still have to defend the Faith or else more souls would believe the deception; silence is not an option, especially when so few grasp the enormity of the situation.

Clare A likes this.
  9. jerry

jerry Guest

10. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

Maybe you should reflect on this:

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as achild, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

11. Carol55

Carol55 Ave Maria

Marx, Schonberg, Schonborn, Danneel, Cupich, Kasper one more makes seven. I am not certain about these guys but Padraig knows a lot more than I do about all of this. But I have wondered if the "red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads" from Revelations could be referring to a group of cardinals along with the ten kings which are discussed in Daniel.

12. SOLADY

SOLADY Angels

Vatican II gave the impression that one truth could be as good as another and that has resulted in a general deterioration of moral values in the people and church hierarchy as well.
    The Gospel is not going forth because the leaders of the Church are not promulgating it with authority.
    The order established by God – the Roman Catholic Church is the unique divine institution given to us for the salvation of mankind.

"It's blindingly obvious that there are senior churchmen whose words and actions seem far from Catholic truth"! For Gods sake people please wake up!

That which our lord Jesus Christ, the prince of shepherds and great shepherd of the sheep, established in the blessed apostle Peter, for the continual salvation and permanent benefit of the church, must of necessity remain for ever, by Christ's authority, in the church which, founded as it is upon a rock, will stand firm until the end of time.

"The Holy Ghost will teach you all things" John 14:26)

13. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

Almost all of the people on this forum have a great love for the faith. One can see that in every post. So I believe that it is not fair to accuse one another of a lack of love or intelligence on matters in our Church. Or chastise anyone for their own discernment process. That's what happens in the secular world. Christ gives us the commandment to love one another as we love ourselves. Probably the hardest commandment to follow when we see so much evil.

Many popes, saints, and Church fathers have revealed that the smoke of satan will enter our church. Blessed Anne Catherine Emmerich reportedly had this vision that was so shocking that it has stuck in my mind for many years:

April 12, 1820
    “I had another vision of the great tribulation. It seems to me that a concession was demanded from the clergy which could not be granted. I saw many older priests, especially one, who wept bitterly. A few younger ones were also weeping. But others, and the lukewarm among them, readily did what was demanded. It was as if people were splitting into two camps…”

May 13, 1820
    “I saw also the relationship between the two popes. . .

I saw how baleful (harmful) would be the consequences of this false church. I saw it increase in size; heretics of every kind came into the city (of Rome). The local clergy grew lukewarm, and I saw a great darkness…”

“Then the vision seemed to extend on every side. Whole Catholic communities were being oppressed, harassed, confined, and deprived of their freedom. I saw many churches closed down, great miseries everywhere, wars and bloodshed. A wild and ignorant mob took violent action. But it did not last long…”

“Once more I saw that the Church of Peter was undermined by a plan evolved by the secret sect [Freemasons], while storms were damaging it. But I saw also that help was coming when distress had reached its peak. I saw again the Blessed Virgin ascend on the Church and spread her mantle [over it].”

July, 1820
    “I saw the Holy Father surrounded by traitors and in great distress about the Church. He had visions and apparitions in his hour of greatest need. I saw many good pious Bishops; but they were weak and wavering, their cowardice often got the upper hand…Then I saw darkness spreading around and people no longer seeking the true Church.”

August to October, 1820
    “I see more martyrs, not now but in the future…I saw the secret sect relentlessly undermining the great Church. Near them I saw a horrible beast coming up from the sea… All over the world, good and devout people especially the clergy were harassed oppressed and put into prison. I had the feeling that they would become martyrs one day.”

June 1, 1821
    “Among the strangest things that I saw, were long processions of bishops. Their thoughts and utterances were made known to me through images issuing from their mouths. Their faults towards religion were shown by external deformities. A few had only a body, with a dark cloud of fog instead of a head. Others had only a head, their bodies and hearts were like thick vapors. Some were lame; others were paralytics; others were asleep or staggering. I saw what I believe to be nearly all the bishops of the world, but only a small number were perfectly sound. I also saw the Holy Father – God-fearing and prayerful. Nothing left to be desired in his appearance, but he was weakened by old age and by much suffering. His head was lolling from side to side, and it dropped onto his chest as if he was falling asleep He often fainted and seemed to be dying. But when he was praying, he was often comforted by apparitions from Heaven. Then, his head was erect, but as soon as it dropped again onto his chest, I saw a number of people looking quickly right and left, that is, in the direction of the world…”

“Then I saw that everything pertaining to Protestantism was gradually gaining the upper hand, and the Catholic religion fell into complete decadence. Most priests were lured by the glittering but false knowledge of young school-teachers, and they all contributed to the work of destruction. In those days, Faith will fall very low, and it will be preserved in some places only, in a few cottages and in a few families which God has protected from disasters and wars…”

Pray4peace, SOLADY, little me and 2 others like this.
  14. MMM

MMM Archangels

This from the Pieta prayer book at bottom has rung true in my heart for many years........if Jesus says NEVER He means it. Judgement of others seems rooted in pride or fear, and I personally battle this temptation often and fail but I am, by the grace of God improving greatly at reducing it. One thing that is 100% certain is that no one knows the true state of a soul or God's plan for it.

I often wonder at the time of judgement when Jesus asks what I did for my fellow man or woman regarding judging others? I am certain he will credit my prayers and efforts to show love and mercy, but how will he feel about those I chose to judge and decide who is righteous or wrong with such limited knowledge of the state of their soul. If judging in mind only it certainly won't likely make Him pleased, how will he feel when I seek division against such souls by others also? I am citing spicific people I know personally when I reference this, there is no judgement on anyone here.
    Are we called to divide the body of Christ or to unite in prayer to save as many souls as possible? Are we relying and trusting God is ultimately in charge? Are we seeking out evil, sinners and problems with church leaders and spending much more time on it than God Wills? Is it even God's will for us or is it our own?

CRITICISM OF PRIESTS
    Our Lord's revelations to Mutter Vogel

"One should NEVER attack a priest, even when he's in error, rather one should pray and do penance that I'll grant him My grace again. He alone fully represents Me, even when he doesn't live after My example!" (page 29, Mutter Vogel's Worldwide Love, St. Grignion Publishing House, Altoting, South Germany (29. 6. 1929)).

When a Priest falls we should extend him a helping hand THROUGH PRAYER AND NOT THROUGH ATTACKS! "I myself will be his judge, NO ONE BUT I!" "Whoever voices judgment over a priest has voiced it over Me; child, never let a Priest be attacked, take up his defense." (Feast of Christ the King 1937) "Child, Never judge your confessor, rather pray much for him and offer every Thursday, through the hands of My blessed Mother, Holy Communion (for Him) (18.6. 1939)&nsp; "Never again accept an out-of-the-way word about a Priest, and speak no unkind word (about them) EVEN IF IT WERE TRUE! Every Priest is My Vicar and My heart will be sickened and insulted because of it! If you hear a judgment (against a Priest) pray a Hail Mary." (28. 6. 1939)

Jeanne, PotatoSack, Carol55 and 2 others like this.
  15. Praetorian

Praetorian Powers

Welcome back MMM :)
    If this is indeed the same MMM :)

16. djmoforegon

djmoforegon Powers

I haven't been here long so who is MMM?

17. picadillo

picadillo Powers

I can't tell you how many times catholics threw this in our face for over ten years when we were fighting pedophile priests, prelates, etc. Go ahead and let kids be raped basically. Cover it up and keep your mouth shut! I say total B.S!

BrianK and SOLADY like this.
  18. picadillo

picadillo Powers

I might throw Cardinal Wuerl in the mix.

19. padraig

padraig New Member

A for instance. We have information a priest or Bishop is a child molestor; should we criticise them by reporting them to the police of should we stay quiet and pray for them?

The answer to me at least seems quite an obvious one. One of the reasoans why so many of our priests got away with child molesting and our Bishops and Cardinals got away with their filthy cnvering up for them was that people who should have have got up of their asses and did something, like criticise never did. The Cardinals , Bishops and priesst relied on this silence so that the status quo could be preserved. If someone somewhere had spoken out and awful lot of innocent kids who had their lives ruined and ended up commiting suicide might not have done so.

As for speaking out against child molesting that seems a very obvious example but I'll give you an even more horrendous one and that is clergy who openly preach heresy from the pulpit and are open sexual perverts and take part in grave moral wrong to the Eternal ruin of souls. Keeping quiet and sitting with your hands under your ass is not an option ther either no matter how much you might wish to dress it up in this pious twaddel.

Evil must be opposed and fought against , the one thing that encourages evil is when good folk do nothing,. That goes for child molesting, sexual perversion , heresy and whatever else these devils dressed up as priests, Bishops and Cardinals get themselves up to .

As St Teresa of Avila once said,

Christ has no body now on earth but yours,

no hands but yours,

no feet but yours,

yours are the eyes through which Christ's compassion

is to look out to the earth,

yours are the feet by which He is to go about doing good

and yours are the hands by which He is to bless us now.

Jesus has also no feet to kick the foul asses of rotten no good priests and Bishops and Caridnals but ours now on Earth. So let's keep those feet a swinging and a kicking for all they are worth.

I wish God had given me more than two good feet to kick these monsters with so I could use the rest of these feet more often and more hard.

What nonsense! Stay quiet indeed. Those monsters would love that.

20. little me

little me Archangels

This is ridiculous! There are man instances where attacking a priest would be your duty. You catch him raping a child, he pulls out a gun a begins firing at innocent people, he tries committing suicide, etc. All of these examples would call for you to literally tackle and restrain (attack) him. Duh.