Padraig says these Archbishops are evil

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by jerry, Jul 9, 2016.

1. BrianK

BrianK Guest

View attachment 5126

Sorrowful Heart and Malachi like this.
  2. BrianK

BrianK Guest

Our Lady has not left the forum, but some folks are blind to her presence. Does anyone think a Good Mother would stand by, silent, as her children are assaulted? If you do, you don't know her as well as you think.

Sorrowful Heart and Malachi like this.
  3. PotatoSack

PotatoSack Powers

Nope, don't think she would stand by silent. But I don't think she would be leading people away from and casting doubt about Peter in a non-stop manner either.

Julia and bflocatholic like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi Powers

I think it is possible they (the bishops in question) are deluded and believe they are right. I know several liberal Catholics like that.....they are not evil, but they are severely blinded by their upbringing and society. They are so entrenched in their thoughts and ways that they are unwilling to listen to reason. Most of the people I am with on a daily basis are like this. Much prayer and sacrifice are needed.

5. Infant Jesus of Prague

Infant Jesus of Prague The More you Honor Me The More I will Bless Thee

6. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

There has been an unnoticed gradual apostasy from the Faith for decades now. The principal point of attack has been the liturgy and from this all else has followed logically. A real tragedy that many are completely oblivious to. Think my friends of the basic doctrines of our faith. Many prelates and lay faithful scoff at these thinking them a relic of a childish and superstitious faith. I'm thinking here of basic teachings on the Incarnation, the divinity of Christ, the motherhood of God, the perpetual virginity etc...

Now to my next pointed attack.

We who have spoken out on the propagation of error and falsehood are being judged and accused of being unforgiving, hard hearted, arrogant, and self righteous pigs. How dare you pygmy men who know nothing of our lives and individual stories. Your ad hominen assaults and character assassinations are vacuous. You have nothing.

I doubt there are many on this forum who have not been confronted with the love and holiness of Christ.

I guess most have known what it is like to spoil and defile, to corrupt and tarnish what is good, true, and beautiful. In fact it is only from having tasted the dregs that we rail so strongly against those who would feed us poison under the guise of a mercy and "pastoral accommodation" that can't but leave a train of broken hearts and ruined and twisted lives in its wake.

Yes we love the Truth. Not a cold and faceless abstract truth but a living God who lifts us up from the sorry mess that we make of our lives to give us a share even now of his eternal glory.

Sorrowful Heart likes this.
  7. Infant Jesus of Prague

lol...kettle wants its Black back

8. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Archangels

I think we should all be able to stand fast and hold on to the truth and fullness of the faith and preach it to others without speaking uncharitably about our priests, bishops, cardinals, and pope. This is something I had always struggled with myself, as I grew up under Cardinal Mahony, now retired but did a lot of damage promoting homosexual lifestyle acceptance, including inviting them to Communion and parading rainbow flags in the cathedral - including the holy altar. It angers me - someone in authority should stop the madness! But now I feel more at peace about it all..... Yes, maybe people are being led astray by these actions - and the clergy will answer for these souls. On the other hand we have all learned to stand true regardless of the errors being taught or otherwise expressed. I know that when Bishop X says "blah blah this sounds like heresy", I'm not going to follow blindly and accept errors because a bishop said too. Others will use it as an excuse to continue their sin and erroneous thinking. They would have continued regardless because our society is already conditioned to do what feels right, what we want, what we perceive as good, to follow our own truth. They're being sifted, and soon we shall see the results of God's Justice. I believe when we rail on about the clergy who to all appearances are "failing the test", we are setting ourselves up for judgement also. Preach and hold fast to the truth, no need to speak badly about clergy who will answer soon for the wrong they have done.

Booklady, DonnaS, Jeanne and 4 others like this.
  9. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

You're not worth the virtual ink

10. Infant Jesus of Prague

Vatican one lives matter.. ? search the excommunications sir. Sounds like SSPX but 100years later, right? even pre Vatican II,,,wow

11. Heidi

Heidi Powers

Since my post was quoted.....was this directed at me?

12. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

Hi Heidi
    The first part was just acknowledging the points you made regarding the bishops et al. That is why that was quoted.

13. Malachi

Malachi Archangels

I really have not got a clue what point you are making.

14. Infant Jesus of Prague

Take some folks on MOG with a grain of salt... So stuck in Trent Council practices only.They say otherwise, but you'll see and I think you already do. : )

15. Infant Jesus of Prague

2 Americano? maybe BK can help you out

16. Heidi

Heidi Powers

Ok, that's what I thought!

17. BrianK

BrianK Guest

qpwd

18. Mac

Mac "To Jesus, through Mary"

Welcome back.

[​IMG]

BrianK likes this.
  19. DivineMercy

DivineMercy Archangels

I know there are a wide range of Catholics on MOG...... I'm definitely a new poster (I'm not trying to step on toes walking into the room as a newbie - gotta get some seasoning in before stirring a pot ) but I have been "stalking" MOG for about 2 years now. I guess I see the storm more clearly now than I did two years ago as present and felt in my heart that I should begin posting. Time is short ⏱

20. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

I read once that if we get a Bishop or Priest who falls short of who he should be; it is a warning from God and a trial He permits because we have failed to pray as we ought to for our Shepherds.

The more criticism I see for Bishops, Cardinals, Priests and even Holy Father, the more it gives me chills up my spine. At the end of the day, we all share the load if we are under the guidance of a Shepherd who falls short of who he ought to be.

On the other hand, it is a consolation to know that no matter what a Priest or Bishop does, Our Lord has promised to honour the sacramental Graces intended for us, His people through them. And God help those Shepherds when they have to face their judgement, oh how severe will it be for them to have administered Gods gifts to His people in a state of grave sin themselves. Jesus, have Mercy on Your beloved servants. They need You Jesus, see how they are attacked day and night. Oh Jesus, come to the aid of Your Priests and Ministers. Blessed Mother, help your Sons Priests and Ministers in these dark days.

Jesus and Mary, I love you, save souls. Save the consecrated.