Pachamama disaster

Discussion in 'Pope Francis' started by garabandal, Aug 13, 2020.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Mary's child, DeGaulle, AED and 2 others like this.
  2. Sean Dowling

Sean Dowling Angels

The coinciding message from Sr Sasakawa of Akita, at the same time, after almost 40 years silence, cannot be downplayed as a clear message that we have offended God. We entered from that time onward the justice that Ninevah avoided.
    In a world so totally absorbed in its own worldly affairs, our creator is not even considered. It will take a rude awakening of conscience to jolt us awake.
    In Ireland the surrender to error and the practicing of what was unthinkable a couple of years ago is shockingly appalling to and God minded person.
    We need to pray for forgiveness and let God do His work in correcting us.
    I think we should be prepared for further chastisement.
    God Bless all.

Tanker, Julia, Mary's child and 7 others like this.
  3. Jason Fernando

Jason Fernando Archangels

not to mention the timing of legalization of abortion and homosexual marriage worldwide just like Sodom and Gomorrah

Tanker, Julia, Mary's child and 5 others like this.
  4. Mario

Mario Powers

Succinctly, well said, Sean!(y)

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee!

Mary's child, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Agree Sean.

Julia, Mary's child, Jo M and 2 others like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Sure is uncanny. No one wants to acknowledge the primacy of the Church any more but to paraphrase the QANONS "where we go one we go all" whether we like it or not. This pagan ceremony on Vatican soil permitted and extolled by the hierarcy present including PF has triggered chastisement for the whole world. If the mystical Body of Christ is on life support then the whole world goes on life support.

Pray4peace, Tanker, Julia and 7 others like this.
  7. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Or as Emeritus Pope Benedict put it the Church is like a boat that has taken on so much water as to be on the verge of capsizing.

8. Luan Ribeiro

Luan Ribeiro Archangels

I find it interesting that Psalm 51, which is penitential, is located in the Bible 40 Psalms before 91, which asks for protection against plague and other evils, this reminds the theory that the virus started in China 40 days after the angel's warning to Sister Agnes crying out for penance, and the prophet Jonah's warning that Ninevay would be destroyed in 40 days if she did not convert.

9. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

We might be only starting. The Eastern Mediterranean seems a powder-keg. The confusion of alliances and enmities combined with the greed for energy leave open the possibility of multiple outcomes, most of them horrendous. As France moves to defend Greece and Cyprus, one possibility is a war against a Turkey that might receive the backing of a Russia that has recently shared with her some common interests. Alternatively, Putin might see Turkey's difficulty as an opportunity to liberate Constantinople. Both these scenarios resemble some respectable prophesies.

Of course, Rome is very vulnerable in the event of a Mediterranean war.

10. AED

AED Powers

Wow. Interesting connections. 40 is always a critical number in scripture. 40 days in the desert for Jesus and 40 days in the wilderness for the Israelites. So many more examples.

11. maryrose

maryrose Powers

I was struck by today's Mass reading Ezekiel 12:1-13
    It speaks directly into the church, the new Israel, 'their ruler will shoulder his pack in the dark and go through the wall, a hole will be made to let him out, he will cover his face rather than see the country'

God has no choice but chastisement. Our Lady has obtained one last chance with the warning. I pray I won't be tried beyond my strength.

12. AED

AED Powers

Me too Maryrose. I live in trust that Our Lady will provide the strength when it is most needed.

13. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Hi AED, personally I find one of the best antidotes to all the fear and worry at the moment is giving thanks to God constantly. Seems to be helping with a lot of difficulties at the moment. We are certainly in trying times, though, spiritually and in other ways.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
  14. Tanker

Tanker Powers

I did this yesterday and felt immediately better. I was angry at just about everything yesterday, a signal I need to go to confession....lol. I have put it off a week as it is just so hot here. Confessions are still outside and it is over 100 by 9:00 am. But I realized all this and then just praised and thanked God for all my blessings, even the lessons I get and teared up and felt so much better. It was immediate and I got Holy Spirit goose bumps on top of it. I am going to try and thank God all the time now because when you are talking to God it is hard to have a negative feeling. :)

15. AED

AED Powers

Good advice and a good reminder! St Paul tells us this--"rejoice! Again I say rejoice." He also adds "give thanks in all things" and he also advises us to think only upon what is good and beautiful and true. Thats why I won't turn on the news or any other TV show for that matter.

Katfalls, maryrose, Don_D and 5 others like this.
  16. AED

AED Powers

So true. I have been having these moments too. Praise of God is a powerful antidote. I must remember this when the crisis hits!:love:

Katfalls, Tanker, DeGaulle and 3 others like this.
  17. Sam

Sam Powers

That's why I have my signature:

"When a soul extols My goodness, Satan trembles before it and flees to the very bottom of hell."
    Words of Jesus to St. Faustina (Diary, 378)

18. Sanctus

Sanctus "Pray, pray ,pray!"

Very nearly fell into sin earlier today. Perhaps it has to do with the day that is in it. Experiencing alot of temptation also the past couple of days. The evil one seems to be working extra hard today re temptations etc. To fall earlier would have meant heartache as the road gets narrower on this journey, thank God it passed!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  19. Sean Dowling

Sean Dowling Angels

I find unwanted thoughts and whispers not to forgive, but unChristianly respond to things one should forgive, interrupt my prayers. I fight them, but have to give them to God because my human weakness struggles with them.I know I cannot gain Salvation on my own merit. These thoughts sneak in during Rosaries and even Mass. The Accuser is a sneaky one.
    When I put them in Gods hand they deminish and I can cope for a while, thanks to prayer.
    They are a hard battle.
    I know Our Lady's Blessed Heart will prevail but in the meantime the struggle is real.
    Keep the Faith.
    Trust in the Lord.
    These times are trying.

20. AED

AED Powers

I'm about to go to my Holy Hour. I will send up a prayer for you.

HeavenlyHosts and DeGaulle like this.
  21. AED

AED Powers

I can identify! And so often during the Rosary! I am struggling with trmptations against charity constantly. What alarms me is how often I gave in in the past. I don't think I thought it was a big deal. The Holy Spirit is showing me it is a big deal. A very big deal.