Our Lady of Knock insight

Discussion in 'Spirit of Ireland' started by Julia, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

A Video from the new web site. So much insight into the vision at Knock from Fr Rodrigue.

Booklady, AED, Kwaters and 1 other person like this.
  2. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Archangels

Julia,

I just watched it... it was amazing! I visited Knock in ‘95 with my parents. I asked Our Lady, while I was praying in the apparition chapel, to send me a good Catholic husband. 15 years later she did! God’s timing is perfect, this we know.

What did you think of the part about the refuges for the faithful and the Antichrist taking over in Rome...?

Julia likes this.
  3. Julia

I honestly don't know what to think about refuges. I did hear this Priest say in another talk that we should bless our homes and garden with Holy Salt and Holy Water and that will make them little refuges until the time when the flame comes to direct us to whatever refuge we may be sent to. This is all new to me about the refuges, so if a flame turns up at my door, I guess I will throw Holy Water at it, and if it does not flee, it must be the flame to follow.

The antichrist taking over Rome was a shocker. More of a shocker was hearing both Pope Francis and Papa Benedict were to be martyred. Then three and half years before the final Pope Peter the Roman would be elected. Again, we just have to Pray, Hope and no worries. God has a plan for us all. Trust Him.

Booklady and Texas Mama of 2 like this.
  4. AED

AED Powers

Thank you for posting this.

Julia and Booklady like this.
  5. Julia

Was reflecting on the state of things going on everywhere in the free world and remembered with the riots, paid thugs, political manouvers and all.

I posted a video of Father Heilman here and on another thread. He is saying go out and say the Rosary around your neighbourhood, your home and other places to reclaim territory for God. Effectively, bless your territory and consecrate it to God. Or recreate safe refuges.

Then yesterday 6th June (D day) a letter was made public which Archbp. Vigano sent to President Trump. In that letter Vigano is saying, the Catholic Church has a swamp to drain as well as the USA. It is posted on this forum, mindblowing.

I can't help thinking battle lines are being drawn and it is a spiritual war. We are the foot soldiers, are we dossing around waiting for someone else to come to our rescue. Or are we using the arms God has made available to us ready to push back the evil which wants to consume our countries, after consuming most of our families and friends. By that I mean those who have lost their faith.

God has already armed us to the teeth. Who is ready to get stuck in and fight back....Use the arms of the Rosary now, today. Then when the sacraments are available again, Confession and Holy Eucharist. Eucharistic Adoration. WHO IS LIKE GOD.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    padraig, Booklady, josephite and 6 others like this.
  6. Ed Kleese

Ed Kleese Servant

THERE IS NONE LIKE GOD

7. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

Great post, Julia, yes we are most certainly living in a spiritual war. When we recapitulate during the short time that has elapsed since Father Michel was introduced here, and his videos were being discussed, many of us wondered about where Father Michel's points were coming from, like his suggestion of three months worth of food and water and his talk about refuges? And, now with the political turmoil, the rioting and looting and demonstrations, is it any wonder that we may need places of refuge?

Father Michel gives us a lot to ponder in this time.

Julia, Sam, josephite and 1 other person like this.