Our Lady of Good Success

Discussion in 'Mother of God' started by ESanti, Jun 23, 2020.

1. ESanti

ESanti Angels

[​IMG]

Not Known to many, between 1594 and 1634, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to a cloistered Conceptionist sister in Quito, Ecuador named Mother Mariana de Jesus Torres. During these forty years, Our Lady appeared to her asking that she wished to be known under the title of Nuestra Senora del Buen Suceso which in English translates to Our Lady of Good Success.

So, what´s special with this apparition? She spoke to Mother Mariana about the future times that were to come for the Catholic Church particularly during the 20th Century, and of course, that implies to the years that we´re living in as the actual status is a direct consequence of it.

What was it that this good nun saw that caused her to die from the knowledge of the future? Our Lady told Mother Mariana that God was ready to punish the world for three main sins: blasphemy, impurity and heresy. Our Lady of Good Success prophesized to Mother Mariana about the “total corruption of customs” occurring at the end of the 19th and greater part of the 20th centuries due to the reign of Satan in society through Freemasonry.

In this vision, Our Lady foretold that in these terrible times the sacraments would lose their importance and would not be held in high esteem among the faithful due to those who held a “position of authority”. In these times , these people would be used as tools of the devil to destroy the Church. Due to this deprivation of both sanctifying and sacramental graces amongst the faithful, many souls would be lost. Society itself would suffer greatly. A tremendous loss of vocations would be experienced.

One of the most striking of the prophetic visions occurred on the Feast of the Purification, February 2, 1634, the 40 th anniversary of the first appearance of Our Lady of Good Success to Mother Mariana. Mother Mariana was praying in the upper choir loft before the Blessed Sacrament, the Sanctuary lamp went out. Mother Mariana was left in complete darkness. The extinguishing of the Sanctuary Light signified the dire straits the Church would be in during this future epoch.

Our Lady of Good Success was quite clear on what would be the demise of the Catholic Church—the general theme-- a lax and perverse clergy. Certain members of the Catholic clergy would become as thieves stealing that Tabernacle light...thieves that would steal what is rightfully ours by virtue of our baptism in the Catholic Church—our Faith. They would rob us of Doctrine, Dogma and Tradition— ransacking the Church as it were leaving us in total darkness without even as much as the light of the Sanctuary Lamp (which signifies the presence of the Holy Eucharist-- -Jesus Christ, Himself). Our Lady of Good Success went into great detail to explain what the five reasons were for the extinguishing of the light.

Some of Blessed Mother´s revelations...

"1. “The Dogma of the Immaculate Conception would be proclaimed during a time when the Church will be strongly attacked and my Vicar will find himself a prisoner”

2. “This will also be the case with the Dogma of the faith of the Transit or Assumption, body and soul into Heaven of My Most Holy Mother...”

3. "I will preserve this Church, so beloved by Me, until the consummation of time. It will be strongly attacked, but never conquered. For, if men are lacking, from Heaven will I send down legions of Angels for its conservation, defense and triumph. Then He added: "A thousand times cursed be the heretics and their followers who place in doubt these mysteries concerning Me and My Mother. Let them be cursed! And let their eternal abode be the center of the earth, together with the father of the lie, Lucifer, and his henchmen, amidst the fire created by Divine Ire for the rebellious angels and the men who follow them, severing themselves from the truth outside the Catholic Church.

4 - The sacrament of Matrimony, which symbolizes the union of Christ with the Church, will be thoroughly attacked and profaned. Masonry, then reigning, will implement iniquitous laws aimed at extinguishing this sacrament. They will make it easy for all to live in sin, thus multiplying the birth of illegitimate children without the Church’s blessing….”

Sister Mariana (now Saint Mariana de Jesús - The Lily of Quito) herself has an absolute fantastic story living this appartitions that shoud be known by every son of Mother Mary.

God Bless you All

What father ever gave up his son to death for the sake of his slave!” - Saint Catherine of Siena

2. AED

AED Powers

These approved apparitions have always brought me great peace.

3. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, ESanti.

ESanti, josephite and Frank Markus like this.
  4. ESanti

ESanti Angels

On January 16, 1635, surrounded by her community and her Franciscan confessors, Mother Mariana made a solemn profession of Faith, and then asked, as a last favor, to die on the ground, in imitation of her Seraphic Father, St. Francis. After receiving Holy Communion and the Sacrament of Extreme Unction, she foretold the exact hour of her death: 3 p.m. Just before she died, she read her last will and testament, a moving testimony that gave her daughters inestimable advice about the religious life along with many prophecies concerning the order. At its end, she turned to the priests: "My fathers and sisters, the time has come for me to depart; recommend my soul to God with the appropriate prayers. I thank you for everything. Always, I beseech you, have this convent and your sisters in your care. I die, as I was born, joyously and peacefully in the arms of my mother, the Seraphic Order." Two tears rolled down her cheek, she sighed, and with an angelic smile, that blessed soul left her body.

In 1906, during the remodeling of the Convent, her three-century old tomb was opened. They discovered the body of Mother Mariana de Jesus whole and incorrupt, complete with her habit and the articles of penance that had been placed in the tomb with her. An exquisite aroma of lilies emanated from her whole body. Thus God preserves some of his saints who practice heroic virtue and maintain holy chastity in their earthly lives.

Let us consider some of the revelations that Mother Mariana was blessed to receive from Our Lord and Our Lady.

Instructions and Advice

Our Lady: "Oh, if only human beings and religious knew what Heaven is and what it is to possess God, how differently they would live, sparing no sacrifice in order to enter more fully into possession of it! But some let themselves be dazzled by the false glamour of honors and human greatness while others are blinded by self-love, not realizing that they are falling into lukewarmness, that immense evil which in religious houses destroys their fervor, humility, self-renunciation and the ceaseless practice of religious virtues and fraternal charity and that child-like simplicity which makes souls so dear to my Divine Son and to me, their Mother.

"Woe to the world should it lack monasteries and convents! Men do not comprehend their importance, for, if they understood, they would do all in their power to multiply them, because in them can be found the remedy for all physical and moral evils... No one on the face of the earth is aware whence comes the salvation of souls, the conversion of great sinners, the end of great scourges, the fertility of the land, the end of pestilence and wars, and the harmony between nations. All this is due to the prayers that rise up from monasteries and convents."

Our Lord: "For in all times I have need of valiant souls to save My Church and the prevaricating world." Our Lord also made Mother Mariana understand more clearly than ever before that devotion to the Passion, to the Blessed Sacrament and to Our Lady constitutes the support and mainstay of religious communities.

"Know, moreover, that Divine Justice releases terrible chastisements on entire nations, not only for the sins of the people, but for those of priests and religious persons. For the latter are called, by the perfection of their state, to be the salt of the earth, the masters of truth, and the deflectors of Divine Wrath. Straying from their divine mission, they degrade themselves in such a way that, before the eyes of God they quicken the rigor of the punishments..."