Our Lady and Ireland - Eddie Stones

Discussion in 'Spirit of Ireland' started by garabandal, Apr 7, 2021.

1. garabandal

garabandal Powers

2. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Eddie Stone says God is calling Irish Christians to 'go to the mountain' to pray unceasingly for Ireland through intercessory prayer and the Rosary.

Inspiring stuff.

God is at work in Ireland.

Beth B, AED, Mario and 2 others like this.
  3. Mario

Mario Powers

Ah, garabandal, the Lord will never abandon Ireland! Ireland, for the greater part, has abandoned the Lord; but He, like a loving Shepherd, is feeding the remnant.

The prayer of Jesus in Gethsemane fortified Our Lord, and what appeared to be disaster turned out to be a Cross of Victory. May the suffering of your faithful Remnant in my ancestral home soon lead to a marvelous Victory under the Mantle of Our Lady of Knock!

Jesus, we trust in You!

Beth B, AED, Sam and 1 other person like this.
  4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Maria Steen - Victory Through Mary

AED likes this.
  5. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

We saw the signs of God's presence at the Saint Patrick's day Rosary Rally in Dublin, and Our Lady of Fatima statue present.

God bless Eddie Stone, and all those who work with him to preserve the Faith of our fathers in Ireland.

We should start a thread on the Forum to post and share prayers and meditations for Ireland at this time.

Beth B, AED and Sam like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

This is powerful.

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Exactly L

8. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you for posting this. I am looking forward to watching it. Eddie is very, very special.

9. padraig

padraig New Member

I was praying to Our Lady the other night and asked her for healing for someone, to which I heard her reply,

'Why do you so seldom ask for things? I am standing here waiting for you to do so and eager to answer.'

This made me smile and cheered me up. She is standing there waiting with outstretched hands. We simply don't ask.

Lack of Faith.

[​IMG]

Rose, Beth B, maryn and 2 others like this.