Ongoing Marian apparitions in Dechtice, Slovakia

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Dusica, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Dusica

Dusica Archangels

Very merry and blessed Christmas to you all!

Previously I posted a particular conversation children from Dechtice had with Virgin Mary. This conversation is from a special Christmas apparition when they could ask Our Lady anything about the birth of our Lord.

2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Awesome! Thank you.

josephite and Mary's child like this.
  3. Dusica

Dusica Archangels

New message from The Queen of Help
    January 15th, 2022 - to visionary Martin

My beloved children!
    At the beginning of this new year, I wish you to continue on my path, the path of true faith in the Triune God. I want you to maintain in your hearts true devotion, love and respect, following the example of St. Louis-Marie de Montfort.
    Many have misunderstood my message, so I repeat to you to renounce the charismatic movement that also arose in the Masonic workshop, such as modernism, liberalism and all diabolical ways of destroying the Catholic faith and life.
    Maintain true faith in the Triune God.

I bless you and immerse you in the love of Jesus and my Heart.

4. Dusica

Dusica Archangels

The second part of message is refering to November's message:

Rose, josephite, AED and 1 other person like this.
  5. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes, thank you! I’m only now catching up on them. A true blessing!

6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Dusica.

Beth B likes this.
  7. Hi Dusica,
    Could you give an example of the charismatic groups that Our Blessed Mother may be referring to? Seeing as how she has mentioned it more than once, I would like to understand just what she is talking about. Thank you.

RoryRory and josephite like this.
  8. garabandal

garabandal Powers

Strange. It is not the new year in the Church calendar - I don't think our Lady would refer to the secular calendar new year.

New church year begins Advent.

Smoking gun for me but I could be wrong.

9. Dusica

Dusica Archangels

Hmm interesting point, I checked some older messages from January and she didn't mention new calendar year in them. But for me it's not a big issue and I think it would confuse some people if she would mention new year in December's message. Or maybe this calendar year will be significant in the events of the world if our Lady mentions it...

10. Dusica

Dusica Archangels

To be honest, I am not sure. I thought it may refer to the way some catholic practice their faith, with pride like pharisees, only to look catholic before others (to have that "catholic charisma") while looking down on those that do not "look" right in their view (like those who go to church once a week but not live the true faith by obeying commandments etc.). Or it may refer to the modernism and liberalism creeping into churches like those dance videos that were posted recently. Or notion that everyone goes to heaven regardless of the way people live, the mindset of "let's praise Jesus while destroying our relationships and turning a blind eye to those that need our help". Or it may refer literally to the charismatic catholic movement and some of their members that do not respect the divine liturgy or traditions and do their own thing...

I wanted to ask today what other members of the forum think about it before you asked first, It would be nice to hear some opinions on this.

Waiting by the window likes this.
  11. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Well, Our Lady says to renounce the ways that arose during the Masonic workshop. She is encouraging us to have true Faith in the Triune God. I think that’s pretty explicit.

Beth B, Waiting by the window and AED like this.
  12. Dusica

Dusica Archangels

Well I think it’s safe to say, according to the message, that following the example of St. Louis Marie de Montfort (and sticking to the traditional catholic faith) will be the surest way to avoid errors :)

I also think there is this “lack of charisma” in the catholic circles, this lack of spreading the joy of life and relationship with God. I read that St. Louis de Montfort had this fire in him when he preached and of course he had no shame in it. No wonder he draw crowds to him. I feel I have to work a lot more in this area…

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
  13. AED

AED Powers

I think joy cannot be manufactured. Its a gift. We can act with love when we don't feel love and we can smile when we don't feel like smiling but joy cannot be pretended. I've had it bubbling like an underground spring in my soul and I have been without it. I have decided its a free gift God gives when He pleases. But we must always always act with love.

14. AED

AED Powers

Yes. I find these words very compelling. As Dusica says we should follow St Louis deMonfort in this. Our Lady will guide us through the swamp. Our consecration to her Immaculate Heart is vital.

15. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you for pointing that out!

Beth B and AED like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes!
    Good points. :)
    We are all a work in progress(y)

Beth B, Waiting by the window and AED like this.
  17. there is a Medjugorje message from 1987 that refers to the new year :
    Medjugorje Message, January 1, 1987

“Dear children! Today I wish to call on all of you that in the New Year you live the messages which I am giving you. Dear children, you know that for your sake I have remained a long time so I might teach you how to make progress on the way of holiness. Therefore, dear children, pray without ceasing and live the messages which I am giving you for I am doing it with great love toward God and toward you. Thank you for having responded to my call. ”

Beth B, Dusica and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  18. ellen

ellen Ellen

Waiting... I sort of "winced" at the condemnation of the charismatic movement.
    Im not a devotee of the charismatic movement myself...but If I'm not mistaken our friend FR Mark Goring is.

I wonder what he thinks of this??

Waiting by the window and AED like this.
  19. Dusica

Dusica Archangels

Very true, sometimes (mainly when things go right in my life) I feel this immense joy and praise God for the blessings, but when things go south it's seldom joy that I am experiencing. These are tests for us for sure and not feeling joy in every life circumstance is not bad, we cannot change our nature... the most important thing is to not despair and run under the mantle of our Mother.
    But surely praying for joy, or maybe more likely for courage in all times is important. Meditating on the sorrows of our Lady, St. Joseph, the Passion... learning to imitate them and to offer our sufferings. I think that can change the perspective eventually and this gift of joy may be granted for us. After all, what is happiness if not a perspective on life? I always think of those poorest in the world and how often they are happier then most of wealthy people, having only God and nothing else to fill his place. As our Lord said, the last will be the first :) ...

maryrose, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  20. Dusica

Dusica Archangels

Yes, I remember now that he had some videos about it.
    Well I don't think that the whole point of receiving the gifts of the holy spirit or reliving the pentecost is wrong or not true, and that these people are making it up.
    But It may be misleading and do more harm than good. If we don't test the spirits and discern properly and fall into the trap of the devil, we might forget about the reverent relation with God and about being in communion with him through the eucharist, just to become fixed on those charisms which might not be always from God.
    I think that is the danger of this movement our Lady is referring to, the charismatic ways as she said in November, where we forget about humility and humbling of ourselves.

But that is just my uneducated opinion... I was thinking about reaching the visionaries and asking them about what they think our Lady is referring to. That could possibly clear the issue.