Ongoing Marian apparitions in Dechtice, Slovakia

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Dusica, Aug 13, 2021.

1. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thanks for posting this prayer,

Waiting by the window, AED and Dusica like this.
  2. Dusica

Dusica Angels

Interview with Jozef Danko, whom the Queen of Help chose to pray for the conversion of sinners.
    (each of the visonaries has one chosen goal of their prayers)
    jozef.jpg
    What was your first meeting with the Virgin Mary?

I met the Virgin Mary for the first time on May 22, 1996. It was Wednesday and there was fasting on this day. When the Virgin Mary came, she greeted "Praise be to Jesus Christ!" And she continued, "Don't be afraid, dear child, it's me, Your Mother. Thank you for fasting. ”The Virgin Mary prepared me for this first meeting for a time, but I did not know if and when the Virgin Mary would come, and that I would receive such great grace from the Lord to meet His Mother.

What are today's meetings with the Virgin Mary, how do you perceive them now?
    The coming of the Virgin Mary into my life means a lot. Thanks to Her arrival, I am what I am. She raised me alongside my parents. She taught me how to pray properly, she brought me and brings me closer and closer to Jesus. The Virgin Mary protects me, and protects my dear ones with her love, begs us for blessings and graces.

What does the Virgin Mary look like, how do you hear her, do you perceive her?
    I hear the Virgin Mary as if I were talking to one of you. During the feasts of the Virgin Mary or my feasts, I have the opportunity to put her hand into my hand and I feel her touch. I can feel her little hand in my palm. At meetings, I sometimes feel the sadness or joy of the Virgin Mary. When the Virgin Mary arrives, my gaze draws to the place where she stands, even though I do not see her.

What purpose do you pray with the Virgin Mary?
    At the beginning of my meetings with the Virgin Mary, I prayed for the healing of the sick, but after a while the Virgin Mary changed my intention and now I pray with her for the conversion of sinners.

What effect did the meetings with the Virgin Mary have on your life, on your decisions?
    The Virgin Mary came into my life with great love and a lot of grace. She did not force me to do anything, but she offered it with love. Thanks to the Virgin Mary, my relationship with the Lord Jesus has deepened greatly. I think that if the Virgin Mary had not entered my life, I would probably have faced other obstacles and the fight against evil.
    The coming of the Virgin Mary is a great thing and must be approached responsibly.

Joseph, is there anything that the Virgin Mary told you about the conversion of sinners even privately?
    The Virgin Mary seldom tells me about the conversion of sinners. I usually pray with her for this intention. However, there are times when I feel that the Virgin Mary is sad, that she is troubled by our sins, our weaknesses and our failures. She is our loving Mother and longs for our conversion. Until the last moment, the Virgin Mary seeks to return the sinner to her Son. She loves every single sinner, all of us, and he cares about us. He never rejects any of us, even if we are the greatest sinners.

What would you say to all people?

First of all, not to despair when they fall into sin (especially severe), but to find the source of God's Mercy as soon as possible - the sacrament of reconciliation and to desire to purify them. I also want to encourage them to walk the path of holiness. That they may abide with the Lord Jesus. In order to remember that no matter how they deviate from the right path of God, the Lord will send them situations and people who will lead them back to the right path. To persevere and trust God. And let them not forget that we are all sinners, we all have faults and God will never reject us, but He still loves us.

Message from September 15, 1997
    You, my little nation, as long as you insult God and your Lord in the Sacrament of the Altar? Your hearts do not know love, because it is easier for you to commit sin than to avoid it. I ask you for your conversion. I want you to turn around, children. I don't want your damnation. Please, convert!
    I ask for your conversion, because God has prepared a wonderful plan for Slovakia. Therefore, maintain strong faith. I don't want your damnation because I love you. Children, I love you.

Message from February 19, 1998
    Children, like the sun, which shines with hot rays on the ground and repels all cold, so you pray that love will turn human hearts into the spring of life. Therefore, pray for the conversion of sinners.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2021
  3. Dusica

Dusica Angels

I wanted to post for some time about apparitions that took place in Turzovka, Slovakia. I will create a separate thread as there is a lot of information about it, and the messages seem very relevant today. (I believe someone mentioned them already at the La Palma thread)...
    I don't know if I will be able to post it today, as there is a lot to translate and I have go through googles translation to correct it so the meaning is not lost or changed.

Meanwhile you can read about interesting apparitions that took place in Litmanová village also here in Slovakia (from 1990 till 1995). I found an English website about them: https://litmanova.net/

4. padraig

padraig Powers

Byron and AED like this.
  5. Byron

Byron Powers

AED likes this.
  6. Writing letters doesn't work, they only glare at you later at church. I try to offer it up in prayer and reparation to Our LORD. The Virgin Mary seems to say that we should not criticize the priests, just pray for them. I apologize for posting about that Mass, but it seemed to follow exactly what the message of October 15th was saying. God bless you, Duscia for your work. You are very wise.

7. Joan J

Joan J HolySpiritCome!

This strikes me & sticks with me! This is my ongoing consulation.

Dusica, HeavenlyHosts and Te Deum like this.
  8. Looks like some terrible flooding is taking place in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/europe/teams-battle-flood-waters-in-sarajevo.html
    Last Updated: 7th November, 2021 13:39 IST
    Teams Battle Flood Waters In Sarajevo
    A second day of heavy floods in the surburbs of Sarajevo wrought more havoc on the Bosnian capital on Saturday, despite water levels decreasing.

9. Dusica

Dusica Angels

Poor people, hopefully there were no lives lost... These people have already suffered a lot in the Yugoslav wars, I hope they will be protected from major chastisements. I have been to Sarajevo few years ago, it's a beautiful and culturally unique city.

But I don't think these recent floods in the world are those related to secrets. I assume the first secret will be preceded closely by the floods Martin mentions (I can't be sure but why would he say it will be preceded by them otherwise). If the second secret involves a great warning and the third a great miracle, then I assume they are the same warning and miracle we know from messages of Garabandal (illumination of conscience and a permanent sign on the place of apparitions).
    As the second secret (warning) will happen 3 days after the first secret, it seems all these events will happen in quick succession...

I remember that Conchita from Garabandal said the warning will come when the situation will be at it's worst and the Church will seem almost nonexistent (or underground). We are certainly not in that situation now, so that's why I don't think this years floods are related to the secrets. And I think that we will know when these floods Martin mentions are really happening, either from the scale of them or from the situation of the church of that future time.

Byron and Blizzard like this.
  10. Blizzard

Blizzard thy kingdom come

Yes. I seem to remember Mirjana did say once the initial events will come in quick succession.

And the floods we are witnessing now are probably a harbinger of what is to come in the near future.

Thanks for reminding us of these prophetic insights.

Byron likes this.
  11. Dusica

Dusica Angels

New message from the Queen of Help
    November 15th, 2021

My beloved children!
    This is a time of purification, of returning to God through true repentance. Cleanse your hearts from sins. It is high time you abandoned false charismatic ways and returned to the Catholic way of life and traditions. That way you will be guided by the Spirit of God, not the demons who divide and destroy. Behave, pray, and act as my Son taught you, with me and with the great saints and the Church Fathers before you. Pray every day the holy rosary united with me.
    I immerse you in the love of Jesus and my Heart.

HeavenlyHosts likes this.
  12. Dusica

Dusica Angels

As the meaning of this new message is in line with previous messages, I added it to the post with all messages from this year that address current issues in the church and the world.

HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.
  13. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Wow…I could see this being a problem…

14. Dusica

Dusica Angels

Just from curiosity, I looked up liturgical readings from the day this message was received and the reading from the first chapter of Maccabees stood out to me. From abandonment of traditions and conforming to the ways of the world to abomination on the altar, the similarities to our times are there for sure...

1 Maccabees 1:10-15, 41-43, 54-57, 62-63

From the descendants of Alexander’s officers
    there sprang a sinful offshoot, Antiochus Epiphanes,
    son of King Antiochus, once a hostage at Rome.
    He became king in the year one hundred and thirtyseven
    of the kingdom of the Greeks.

In those days there appeared in Israel
    men who were breakers of the law,
    and they seduced many people, saying:
    Let us go and make an alliance with the Gentiles all around us;
    since we separated from them, many evils have come upon us.
    The proposal was agreeable;
    some from among the people promptly went to the king,
    and he authorized them to introduce the way of living
    of the Gentiles.
    Thereupon they built a gymnasium in Jerusalem
    according to the Gentile custom.
    They covered over the mark of their circumcision
    and abandoned the holy covenant;
    they allied themselves with the Gentiles
    and sold themselves to wrongdoing.

Then the king wrote to his whole kingdom that all should be one people,
    each abandoning his particular customs.
    All the Gentiles conformed to the command of the king,
    and many children of Israel were in favor of his religion;
    they sacrificed to idols and profaned the sabbath.

On the fifteenth day of the month Chislev,
    in the year one hundred and forty-five,
    the king erected the horrible abomination
    upon the altar of burnt offerings
    and in the surrounding cities of Judah they built pagan altars.
    They also burned incense at the doors of the houses and in the streets.
    Any scrolls of the law which they found they tore up and burnt.
    Whoever was found with a scroll of the covenant,
    and whoever observed the law,
    was condemned to death by royal decree.
    But many in Israel were determined
    and resolved in their hearts not to eat anything unclean;
    they preferred to die rather than to be defiled with unclean food
    or to profane the holy covenant; and they did die.
    Terrible affliction was upon Israel.

HeavenlyHosts and AED like this.