Ongoing Marian apparitions in Dechtice, Slovakia

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by Dusica, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Putin announced that there is a Russian unmanned nuclear underwater drone named Poseidon that was supposedly designed to do exactly this. There is speculation that it can be launched from very great distances from their intended targets.

If this kind of thing keeps you up at night then DONT watch this video.

AED likes this.
  2. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I have the thought that in regards to this that a veil has been cast over the eyes of some deliberately and that includes all who worship the god of modern understanding which has been deliberately injected into everything.

3. AED

AED Powers

This explanation works for me. Either that or they are all plying dumb for sinister nefarious purpose.:mad:

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  4. ellen

ellen Ellen

Dear MOG members ,
    Like to share something with you that I think may just beginning to unfold concerning what we here on MOG have been talking/praying about for quite awhile.

Please stay with me here whilst I try to explain.;)

Today I accidentally stumbled on Fr. Leo Patalinghug (a petite whiz bang...high energy priest!!) and his documentary on Slovakia while tip toeing through EWTN's TV schedule.
    It was very interesting and I really enjoyed the whole presentation , since I knew absolutely NADA about that part of the world. I had no idea what a beautiful country it is and how very obviously Catholic!

So ...lately I've been noticing that Slovakia and Hungary have been very much in the news (TV anyway) these days:
    Tucker Carlson did a whole week from Hungary....the Popes visit to Slovakia was noted in US news outlets.... the recent apparitions taking place in Slovakia and ....of course....Fr Leos EWTN Special Documentary from Slovakia.
    But the piece de resistance of all was... The International Eucharist Congress which was held in Budapest and broadcast world wide (EWTN). I was stunned to see the Hungarian government closely involved in this Catholic undertaking!
    The Eucharistic Procession was in and around the Hungarian Parliament building ( can you imagine this being approved by the US government?)....was miles long and consisted of 10s of thousands of people ( according to EWTN) and took hours and hours to complete!! I sat there watching in utter disbelief with my jaw wide open and almost in tears because of the beauty of it all!

Sooo.. I'm wondering if Heaven isn't "showcasing" this wonderfully Catholic part of the globe because...... it has plans for Hungary and/or Slovakia!

Could it be that the widely prophesied and greatly longed for "Great Monarch"will come out of Slovakia or Hungary?
    I wouldn't be surprised!:whistle:

Jason Fernando, Sam, Dusica and 4 others like this.
  5. any name you wish

any name you wish Archangels

Huh, well based on a whim and a very cheap plane ticket I'll be spending most of October in Budapest. Maybe I'll take a train to Slovakia to check this out.

Sam, Dusica, Beth B and 2 others like this.
  6. AED

AED Powers

Lucky you!!! Share pics with us!!!!

7. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you so much for your words here…they moved me very much….especially praying for everyone! It can change their soul. Come back soon!

Sam likes this.
  8. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Thank you for the link!

9. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

You nailed it Julia! This is exactly what’s going on. The vaccinated get hospitalized and they blame it on the unvaxed! It’s insanity. It’s the vaccination that’s causing their hospitalization! Yes, the government absolutely lied!

Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  10. AED

AED Powers

There is an MD on line I listen to sometimes. He said ALL doctors have been warned by their boards (the ones who certify them) that they may NOT give ivermectin for unvaccinated covid patients. If they want to give it in the hospital as part of a whole treatment plan for an infected person that is all right. But they may NOT encourage patients to avoid the vaccine and they may not use ivermectin to treat them. I will try to find the video again so I can give info for someone to post it. I think his name us Dr Vuong. BTW he is a big proponent of vaccines.
    So basically he is saying the boards are clamping down on doctors who are not crazy about the vaccine and want to use other therapeutics. Their licenses could be taken. Unbelievable!!!!

Jo M, Jason Fernando, Sam and 3 others like this.
  11. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Yes AED…doctors have been threatened. Most Medical facilities do not and will not give therapies to keep people from being hospitalized. They could prevent these hospitalizations and deaths, but they won’t because they are trying to force the vaccine. The government in the USA is also threatening to limiting the antibody therapies in hospital available to republican states. I don’t personally support these therapies because they are derived from fetal cells, but it demonstrates that the government is using this therapy as a way to coerce people into getting their experimental drug “vaccine “.

A woman was on the news this morning whose landlord will not renew her lease unless she gets the vax. Poor lady has two children and has only two weeks to move. People need to Sue to stop this or we are going to see more and more of this.
    The government is not on your side.

Jo M, Jason Fernando, Sam and 3 others like this.
  12. ellen

ellen Ellen

Ditto AED...Lucky you!! Please post pix here!!!

13. Dusica

Dusica Angels

On October the 3rd there will be first Sunday procession and apparition, otherwise other Sundays too smaller procession, hopefully you will be able to make it :)

14. Dusica

Dusica Angels

New message from the Queen of Help,
    September 15th

(feast of Our Lady of Sorrows)

My beloved children!

Look at the Sacred Heart of my Son and my most pure Heart, which you have consecrated to with your love. Our Hearts burn with love for you and you have received this light of love. But they are also covered with thorns of insults, ungratefulness, and contempt, for there is not enough repentance. Therefore, spread the light of the truth that repentance must be done for all the evil that is happening in the world and thus hurting our holy Hearts. My children, who have given yourself completely to us, know that as our Hearts are wounded, so will yours be wounded from the coming events. In silence united with us, sacrifice the pains of your hearts as repentance for atoning the insults that come to the Triune God. I immerse you in the love of Jesus and my Heart.

15.09.2021 - through Martin

Last edited: Sep 18, 2021
  15. Dusica

Dusica Angels

Consecration to united hearts

Dear Jesus and Mary!
    With sincere faith, respect, and gratitude, we look to the spiritual beauty of your hearts, in which the incomprehensible richness of perfect love is hidden.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus!
    Conscious of our fragility, we surrender our whole being to your Mercy.
    Immaculate Heart of the Virgin Mary, we consecrate ourselves to you and ask for special maternal worship and protection.
    Dear Jesus and Mary!
    Let the consecration to your loving hearts inspire in us a desire for holiness, thanks to which we want to be the creators of true peace in today's world.

16. I hope so. The Rebirth of the Holy Roman Empire.

any name you wish likes this.