One Novena left to my 3-week fast

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by RosaryWielder, Feb 17, 2019.

1. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

I only have nine days left to my 3-week fast, I have seen signs of hope throughout it, but last night and this morning I fell into mortal sin and so, couldn't receive Communion this Sunday. I'll have to wait until after the Feast of Sts. Jacinta and Francisco before confession is available to me here. After this fast, I'll be starting my 3-month campaign of focusing the majority of my prayer intentions on overcoming my addiction these perverse sexual sins.

I've started both, a Novena to Our Lady of Fatima and a Chaplet of Divine Mercy for these last 9 days. Please offer up your own prayers whatever they may be, that these last 9 days b the most fruitful in overcoming my sins.

gracia, Beth B and Sam like this.
  2. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Praying for you RW.

RosaryWielder likes this.
  3. RosaryWielder

RosaryWielder Hoping to get into the Illuminative stage soon.

I need to be more dependent on Jesus and Mary and less dependent on my own strength. Please pray that I get into the habit of turning to Jesus and Mary more, whenever I’m in danger of falling.

4. Gary david

Gary david Archangels

I feel compelled to congratulate you on your openess and also your willingness to try and better yourself and certainly turning to God to seek his help as well. The truth sets us free, I can attest to that. It may not feel so good at first but it will turn to good. So many people have so may problems in this life especially today with technology such as it is making sinning so much more easier than before. But your on the right path I feel and am just going to say keep up the good work and keep trying. I really don't think God can ask for more from someone than just keep trying, keep God on your mind and keep asking him for His strength. Keep the faith and God bless you... Gary
    Oh I almost forgot. Here is a link to medjegorie where our blessed mother appears every month and you can send your prayer requests to her. They put them in front of her when she appears and then burn them later. Talk to later... Gary

https://www.medjugorje.ws/en/apparitions/docs-prayer-intentions/