No Man Knows the Day & Hour - Part II

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by concernedforusa, Jun 18, 2014.

1. concernedforusa

concernedforusa New Member

No Man Knows the Day & Hour - Part II

But, let us talk about Matthew 24:35-36:

In Matthew 24:35, Jesus is talking about heaven and earth passing away, He is not talking about His Second Coming ! That is the day and the hour about which " no one knows, not even the angels of heaven", but the Father only.

After the Second Coming of Jesus, 1000 years of the Millennium will start. And after those 1000 years of Millennium, on some day and on some hour, heaven and earth will pass away. Jesus is saying that about this particular day "no one knows, not even the angels of heaven,but My Father only.

But, this day will happen at least 1000 years after the Second Coming of Jesus. Jesus is not talking about His Second Coming in Matthew 24:35-36.

Angels are going to blow trumpets on the Feast of Trumpets when Lord Jesus returns (Matthew 24:31), so it is obvious that angels know when they are going to blow trumpets. They are even making rehearsals and tuning in trumpets or shofars before the Grand Entry. Below is a link to a video "Strange Trumpet Sounds - Bible Prophecy? (James L. Paris)" that talks about the strange sounds of Trumpets or Hebrew shofars that were heard all around the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG9Mjx-Ca-M&feature=related

So, in Matthew 24:35-35 Jesus talks about the day when heaven and earth will passaway, He does not talk about His Second Coming there. But in Matthew 24:37-32, Jesus does actually talk about His Second Coming:

Because of that last verse (Matthew 24:42) people say that "No man knows the Day and Hour !"

But, actually, instead of this statement of Jesus in Matthew 24:42 being negative, this statement gives us a huge positive clue telling us when our Lord is to return!

The Hebrew Calendar is the lunar-based calendar. The first day of each month starts when the first sliver of a new moon appears. In ancient times, two witnesses were sent to watch for this sliver of a new moon. It could take as long as 48 hours of watching, depending on where the phase of the moon was. Nobody could in advance when the first day of the month will start and everybody relied on the testimony of those two witnesses. Because of that, the first day of each month was called "The Day and the Hour that no man knows".

One Feast of the Lord falls on a new moon, on Tishri 1. This is the Feast of Trumpets ! By saying that He will arrive on the Day and the Hour that no man knows, Jesus gave us a huge clue that He will arrive on the Feast of Trumpets. And, in Matthew 24:31, Jesus told that the angels will blow trumpets at the time of His return which means that He will return on the Feast of Trumpets.

To Summarize:

All Prophets of God prophesied about the Day of the Lord. In 1 Thessalonians 5:1-5, Paul said that we will not be in darkness about the Second Coming of Lord Jesus. Jesus Himself gave us huge clues about the day of the Second Coming.

Jesus gave a parable of the Fig Tree which was about the creation of the state of Israel in 1948. Jesus said that the generation which was born at that time will be ALIVE at the moment of His Second Coming. The Biblical lifespan of one generation is 70 years. That means one and only one thing that the Second Coming will happen before2018 [1948 + 70 yrs = 2018].

In the Olivet discourse, by talking about the Great Tribulation which will happen before His return, Jesus gave us the sign of the abomination of desolation spoken by Daniel. By saying this, Jesus clearly referred to the End of Days 70 Weeks Prophecy of Daniel, which is also talking about 70 years.

The End of Days 70 Weeks Prophecy of Daniel starts with a big command to "restore" the state of Israel adopted by UN on November 29, 1947. This Prophecy say that it will take 70 years from this command to "restore" to the Blessed Day of the Millennium Rest or God's Rest. Even rough preliminary calculations show that this Prophecy ends by 2017 [1947 + 70 yrs = 2017].

2017 AD obviously happens before 2018 AD. That means that this Prophecy is absolutely consistent with words of Jesus in Matthew 24:34.

A Prophetic Biblical year consists of perfect 360 days. By taking November 29, 1947 as the starting point of 70 Weeks Prophecy and adding to this date 70 Biblical years, we arrive to October 22, 2016, as the ending point of this Prophecy.

October 22, 2016 is the first Sabbath day during the Feast of Tabernacles which starts on October 17, 2016 (Monday). On that day, Saturday, October 22, 2016, the God's Rest or the Millennium Rest starts.

[See “Daniel’s Miracle Blocks - Pt 4”, Section III - a link is below]:

http://islamicantichrist2016.com/daniels-miracle-blocks-pt-4/

Tishri 15, or October 17, 2016, which is the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles is the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. The Second Coming of Lord Jesus will happen on Tishri 1, the Feast of Trumpets. Tishri 1, or October 3, 2016 is the Feast of Trumpets, when Lord Jesus returns.

So much for us not knowing the Day and the Hour !

[The End]

2. Indy

Indy Praying

Not sure I agree or disagree, I have not gone through all the content, I would not be a fan of date setting myself. But on another note, how do you think the current events in Iraq will play out in relation to the Anti Christ? My guess was that someone would rise up from either Persia, Syria or Isreal region but i'm only guessing... I'm interested in your thoughts..

3. concernedforusa

concernedforusa New Member

To: Idny

You wrote:

We have Biblical witnesses that, at the End of Times, the Scripture will be unsealed.

Apostle Paul also said that we will not be in darkness regarding the End of Times, that we will know the Day.

Paul is saying that Lord Jesus will come like a thief at night only to those who do not believe in Him, do not expect Him to come, and do not want to know about the Day and the Hour.

Two witnesses in the Bible is enough to establish the truth. But we have more than just 2 Witnesses. We have words of other Prophets in the OT and words of Jesus Himself in the parable of the Fig Tree.

So, by the End of Times, the Day of the Second Coming will be known. I think that nobody will object to the statement that we are already at the End of Times.

“Setting dates” has such a negative notion because of people like Harold Camping, who set up the Rapture date on May 21, 2011 and the Day of the Second Coming in October 2011, based just on one verse in the Scripture. By the way, this Protestant notion about the pre-Tribulation rapture makes me sick.

In this thread, I provided a link to my website “Islamic Antichrist 2016”. There are many papers in that website, where the Day of the Second Coming was determined based on ALL Biblical End of Times verses. The most important papers pertaining to this issue are located in the menu tabs “Daniel 1”, “Daniel 2” & “6000 Years”. Below is a link to my website:

http://islamicantichrist2016.com/

There is also a newly created Biblical Prophecies Discussion Forum (created in the beginning of the current month). There, we discuss the issues pertaining to the Islamic Antichrist and other Biblical Prophecies. Everybody is welcome to join discussion, if he or she wishes. To enter the Discussion Forum, please, click on the menu tab “Forum” located in upper left corner. Or, below is a direct link to that forum:

http://islamicantichrist2016.com/forum/

You wrote:

The Antichrist is a Muslim. In my papers, based on ALL Biblical End of Times verses, the identity of the Antichrist was unlocked. Please, read the papers located in my website in the menu tabs “Daniel 1” and “Daniel 2”. To understand in what country the Islamic Antichrist originates, please read the paper located in the menu tab “Temple” - a link is below:

http://islamicantichrist2016.com/temple/

And make no mistakes, the situation in Iraq was orchestrated by the Antichrist. He is building the Islamic Caliphate.

God Bless!

concernedforusa