Nigeria

Discussion in 'Marian Apparitions' started by padraig, Jul 2, 2022.

1. padraig

padraig Powers

2. padraig

padraig Powers

ttps://ejesgist.com/virgin-mary-appears-in-st-charles-catholic-church-calabar.html

[​IMG]

sparrow likes this.
  3. sparrow

sparrow Exitus ~ Reditus

Fabulous! Nigeria needs Our Lady right now with all the evil going on there. :notworthy::love:

4. LusoKnight

LusoKnight Angels

This is the original post: https://twitter.com/FrEvaristus/status/1542591213991350272

Unfortunately, those pictures are old and doctored. I have no problem believing in a Marian apparition in Nigeria. Using pictures found online instead of original ones (if any were taken) is really unnecessary and only sows doubt.

5. padraig

padraig Powers

Show me a photo or picture anywhere at anytime that might not have been photo shopped. It goes with the show. Old new, ancient, whatever they could all have been tampered with. I think by this stage everyone knows this and takes such things with a certain pinch of salt.

So its always take it or leave it time.

I am open to it. Because why wouldn't Our Lady appear in the sky in Nigeria? And if she did not, what harm in believing in it anyway?

A certain child like innocence does no harm, I think ..and much good.

Lois, sparrow and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  6. LusoKnight

LusoKnight Angels

Unfortunately not everyone does that and will use the (fake) pictures to discredit the message (see the comments). If I were Fr. Bassey, I would have just posted the message.