New world order

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Sanctus, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Sanctus

Sanctus "Jesus I trust in you!"

Does anyone here believe the nwo is upon us. Ireland just legalised abortion a few days ago. What will the nwo be like for the time it is in place? We need Catholic warriors at this time!

gracia and AED like this.
  2. Sanctus

I get a sinister feeling at the moment.

3. Sanctus

Do people believe a new world order is forming?

4. garabandal

garabandal Powers

5. Sanctus

I recommend anyone looking up "atlantians" to get a better perspective of what's going on. Ecologically and environmentally I mean.

AED likes this.
  6. Sanctus

They essentially believe in a new atlantis.

7. Sanctus

I believe in it one hundred percent. The entire ecological and environmental debatacle is all as a result of it.

8. Sanctus

Google "Georgia guidestones" for further information.

9. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Hi Sanctus, I have seen the guidestones on line. You're right the new world order scares me. I haven't seen anything come of it yet but I feel it coming and feel very uneasy.

gracia, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  10. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Prayers forever to the end for each and every one of you with my final breath. That's not the least I can do but the most i can do... With all my love! Matt Shepard.

gracia, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 3 others like this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

Yes. The McFiles on you tube has a recent interview with Sheila Holm on the Georgia guide stones. You can get the link from Mark Taylor's twitter. Very worth listening to.

heyshepard likes this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Check out Mark Taylor's twitter. He has a link to a you tube interview with someone who has thoroughly researched this.

Sanctus and heyshepard like this.
  13. AED

AED Powers

God bless you Matt. I join you in prayers for all of us. In love and gratitude.

gracia, HeavenlyHosts and heyshepard like this.
  14. heyshepard

heyshepard Archangels

Thanks! I'll take a look.

15. Fatima

Fatima Powers

It's not that it is coming, it has been forming for years now and is currently on a very fast track to its end game, which is the entrance of its god, the Antichrist.

gracia, Don_D, HeavenlyHosts and 2 others like this.
  16. Booklady

Booklady La Dolorosa

The New World Order has been around since the end of World War II. Some places have not felt the evil tidings, yet. Others have been decimated. Look at Cuba, the NWO took over in 1959. For most, the NWO has been hiding under cover dissimulating its tactics under modernism, humanism, post-modernism, and so forth. According to Father Malachi Martin, the end of the Soviet Union was part and parcel of a NWO strategy; they knew they could not take over western democracies using the usual Stalinist tactics. But using their surrogate, the United Nations, they are taking over the world. Where did Gorbachev go after the Soviet Union came apart? He became the head of the Earth Charter, aka Globalism.

Father Martin explained this in several of his videos with Canadian Christian reporter, Bernard Janzen.