New to Q? Need to catch up?

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, May 14, 2018.

1. AED

AED Powers

Agree!

Byron likes this.
  2. AED

AED Powers

So scary. So much like the fanaticism of the Jacobins in the French Rev and the communists with Lenin. However interesting thing happened in the parking lot of super market today. Two wom.en talking about how angry they are at being manipulated and convinced this 2d wave is fishy. Both are dems near as I can tell but both agreed they were fed up with the Democrats party. They see what is going on. I took heart from this. (This town is very Dem traditionally)
    Keep praying everyone!!!!

Byron, Mary's child, Sam and 2 others like this.
  3. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Really good Q proofs video. Its long but would be a good candidate for those who are new to the idea. It's also really neat to go back and see just how many of them there have been.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    Byron and AED like this.
  4. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

At some point it really becomes impossible to deny that this is all intentional. God Bless President Trump and God bless Q!

Byron, Booklady, Patty and 3 others like this.
  5. AED

AED Powers

Yes. Truly.

Mary's child likes this.
  6. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

I've brought myself up to speed with Q, reading the first and the last pages of this topic. I have one question: Why would the world's richest and most powerful people WANT a One World Government, and what's in it for them? There's only so much money one can spend in a lifetime. Do they really believe this is the best for mankind or is there a darker motive?

What is the basis for believing that, eg, Bush Sr and Jr are part of this conspiracy? Would both these gentlemen approve of the civil disturbances which are (supposedly) funded by Soros? BTW, my 2 cents from looking at pictures of these people, are that Soros, Pelosi and HRC are controlled by demonic forces.

I live in the UK so the centre pages of this thread are older news and concern people I don't know about. Does anyone know who on the British stage are part of a plot to enforce a One World Govt on the world? I did read that in March Gordon Brown, former Labour PM, had suggested a provisional World Government to tackle the pandemic. He and Tony Blair loathe each other - I would have rather guessed Blair as a key player in this, by the way. If they both are, they won't sit next to each other at NWO gatherings.

7. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I'd say most of them were likely at this event in London from 2017;

8. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well, apparently if you listen to those who have researched the history of the One World Govt. founders w/ the allegedly controlled blood lines.....again like their own version of purifying the races to their own deranged minds' thinking.......the royal family is one such "connection" to this history.

There's a lot of this history of literally worship of Satan w/ their own connection to power through the occult in that interview listed above:

The Clintons allegedly have been witnessed to participating in Voo Doo ceremonies in Haiti and receiving spells in order to stay in power. And there are the reports of a lot of money laundering to the Clinton Foundation via the disaster in Haiti and their selected "contractors" who pocketed millions for themselves as well leaving the Haitians w/ nothing.

Most of these people want a world w/ no morality and therefore the complete abolishment of the True God......and who do you think is in control of that kind of thinking?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Ready for this????

Malleable minds w/ confused, dysfunctional family histories....used by probably diabolical spirits attempting to do what only Christ could do, using such supernatural abilities to mimic the Truth but have to counterfeit it.

Years ago I heard some interviews with this guy, Andrew D. Basiago, and his history w/ Barry Soetoro (Obama) via these Darpa type experiments, Pegasus, of jump rooms to Mars, time travel, going into the future, CIA connection stuff. It was quite unbelievable if you didn't know any of O's confusing and mysterious history. A lot of that is similar to the info contained in the interview above w/ Juan O'Savin. He really believes that he and these others have been "astronauts"! I bet all those people risking their lives to head out to space the regular way would love to have such a short cut! A lot of mind play. More here too about Loretta Fuddy. And these interviewers are really naive....Obama's placement as pResident wasn't for some altruistic purpose for "black pride" or the like.

At one point during O's pResidency this stuff of his history got into the news and reporters actually asked the WH about this:

https://www.wired.com/2012/01/obama-mars/

Very mysterious "creation" it would appear by the NWO to bring down the strongest nation that stood in the way of the final goal of this satanic plan. Here is an update by this same Andrew Basiago:

And then there's this interview with the physicist who heard about Obama's grooming by the Communists for a coming world Communism years ago when he was in Moscow:

http://www.catholicbook.com/catholicbook/obama_chosen_by_the_russians_20.htm

Edited to add......the stuff Basiago was involved with:

https://matrixdisclosure.com/pegasus-project-chronovisor-time-travel-experiments/

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Exposing the international evil systems. Linked to by Q today. Unbelievable....and yet.....what's been in the shadows and covered up for soooooo long:

Difficult truths.
    This is not another 4-year election.

Q

Report: German Officials Placed Children with Known Paedophiles For 30 Years

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/20...laced-children-with-paedophiles-for-30-years/

Bizarre Facebook survey asks users if they condone pedophilia

bizarre-facebook-survey-asks-users-if-they-condone-pedophilia

Twitter Allows Pedophiles to Discuss Attraction to Minors

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/11/26/twitter-allows-pedophiles-to-discuss-attraction-to-minors/

Only when evil is forced into the light can we defeat it.
    Only when they can no longer operate in the [shadows] can people see the truth for themselves.
    Only when people see the truth [for themselves] will people understand the true nature of their deception.
    Difficult truths.

Q

Sam, Mary's child and AED like this.
  12. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

A Q drop from today:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: b079ec No.9744194
    Jun 25 2020 13:29:10 (EST) NEW
    EbTQIj_WoAYxTwX.jpg[​IMG]

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/7297?r=1&s=1
    Worth tracking.
    https://www.rand.org/content/dam/rand/pubs/monograph_reports/MR1251/MR1251.AppD.pdf
    "The Posse Comitatus Act, 18 U.S. Code, Section 1385, an original intent of which was to end the use of federal troops [TO POLICE STATE ELECTIONS] in former Confederate states, proscribes the role of the Army and Air Force in executing civil laws and states."
    KEY EXCEPTIONS TO THE POSSE COMITATUS ACT
    "Pursuant to the presidential power to quell domestic violence, federal troops are expressly exempt from the prohibitions of Posse Comitatus Act, and this exemption applies equally to active-duty military and federalized National Guard troops."
    What is Adam Schiff trying to prevent?
    Everything you are witnessing [past & present [future]] centrally revolves around the Presidential Election of 2020.
    Win by any means necessary [self-preservation].
    Q

13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Another Q drop today:

un 25 2020 14:01:31 (EST) NEW
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...l-closes-after-never-seeing-a-single-patient/
    Worth remembering.
    Why were elderly COVID-19[2] positive patients forced [pushed] into nursing homes [known hot zones] if ample capacity existed to support locally?
    Can you logically explain why select [D] gov(s) made decisions re: elderly push into hot zones which [knowingly] contradicted federal guidelines and as well as general common sense [think annual influenza death rate(s) re: age group 65+]?
    Evil surrounds us.
    Q

Don_D and AED like this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Sam and AED like this.
  15. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Lumena and Don_D like this.
  16. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

AED likes this.
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Read the links here....and the comments too:

Today's first Q drop:

Jul 1 2020 07:11:14 (EST) NEW
    [1]
    https://apnews.com/ec121b3d9db53764f0468c012b6813c2
    [2]
    https://twitter.com/LilaGraceRose/status/1278072413499068416
    Why would [D]s block a bill that stops infanticide [allow abortions up to point of birth] and does not provide new restrictions on abortion itself?
    How is taxpayer funded [PP] allowed to donate [large sums] of taxpayer funds to select members of [D] party?
    Is this about a woman's right to choose OR SOMETHING ELSE?
    Q

Sam, Mary's child and AED like this.
  18. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Power and money. The love of money.....

The D's or the NWO crowd must have something to really hurt Roberts. But then again, maybe he actually believes the way he votes.:(

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
    Sam and AED like this.
  19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Last edited: Jul 1, 2020
    Julia, Mary's child and AED like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Byron, Patty and Denise P like this.