New to Q? Need to catch up?

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, May 14, 2018.

1. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

From a commenter on Gateway Pundit re: the judges on this DC Circuit Court:

Karen Henderson is a Reagan appointee. Robert Wilkins by Obama & Neomi Rao appointed by our PTrump. Since there are 10 R's & 8 D's on the 10th, this this seems good for "our side".

Mary's child likes this.
  2. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

It is not surprising at all but I am getting so sick of the media saying Hydroxychloriquine will kill you if you take it. This is pathetic but sadly people believe this garbage. Was stunned to see Neil Cavuto spout this garbage. In my line of work (investments) he has always been one of my favorites. Guess I was duped. I had to take HCQ ever day for 1 year due to an immunity problem I had that would create painful hives. After a year my body was right again and I could come off of it. There were no serious side effects to be concerned with. The only thing I had to do was go to the eye dr. twice a year because prolonged use like daily for 5 years according to my dr. could begin to do some eye damage. Tylenol has more side effects than this drug!

3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Yes, Neil Cavuto has been on a crusade against Trump for some time. He may have been criticized by the President for what the Pres. thought was bad advice for the economy and got his ego hurt. He and Charlie Gasperino sometimes remind me of two little old gossipy pals who both think they know more than most. I wish FOX would replace him....or at least some of his time with Charles Payne who offers a lot more from his own involvement and interest to the public and doesn't have the same inflated idea of self. FOX got rid of Trish Regan for simply offering the truth. With this personal and forceful error re: hydroxy by Neil I think he and FOX could be responsible for those who were unable to help themselves w/ such a proven remedy due to such intentional bad advice. He's definitely a globalist type.....and you would think that after his own serious heart surgery he would have more compassion for the suffering of others over politics. But FOX of late is promoting that approach.....new Murdoch boys w/ their progressive ideas along with the Trump hater Paul Ryan on board.

Fatima and Booklady like this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

5. Byron

Byron Powers

Trump called Sessions slime.

6. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

7. Byron

Byron Powers

8. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

clueless as well lol

Tanker likes this.
  9. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

More than likely one of the Q interpreters will speak to this tonight. But Q has always emphasized that they "had it all" meaning to me that what has been supposedly hidden by the smashing of the servers, lies to the fake investigators, will come out, thus the "expect us" could mean that Hillary will be confronted with this evidence....esp. since all of this evidence within the intelligence agencies, like NSA, now in the hands of the white hats, as well as possibly Durham's investigation, is shared with the President, the eventual outcome for her (and others) won't be pretty. And Trump meant what he said during that debate when he said directly to her that if he were President she'd be in jail! Also this specific video of her connection to Soros is a hint that they have more of the crimes attached to that connection.....of bringing down the American govt. which Soros has said is his life's goal.

10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Last edited: Jun 3, 2020
    RoryRory and AED like this.
  11. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

12. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

Interesting. I have always trusted the military. I always thought it significant that the parade at DJT's inauguration was filled with military and the Q group is most likely military intelligence. Maybe the president will have to call up the Insurrection Act for these riots which includes the military.

When I worked for ICE, you could always tell the difference between active duty and reserves. Not that one is better than the other but the difference seems to be training. Please let this thing blow open.

Mary's child, earthtoangels and AED like this.
  13. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Apparently Trump has finally surrounded himself with patriot generals who support him. Obama attempted to corrupt the military at its highest ranks, dismissing honest brass for his social engineering types in order to soften the belly of our fighting forces......as he did with the economy and the moral fabric of the country.

The wimpy Rosenstein along with the other crooks in the Senate is working hard to cover his _______ at the moment. I doubt if much will or can be done before Durham's evidence gradually gets out there. And once Flynn is freed (why this judge is trying so hard to just delay that when he knows he has no legs to stand on) he has a wealth of info from his own background to get out there. The other hero is Adm. Rogers, former head of NSA, who went to Trump w/ all the corruption of Obama's group of dirt gatherers using the NSA.

Tanker, Mary's child and AED like this.
  14. AED

AED Powers

Agree!!!

15. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

I take it twice a day. Just have to keep up on the visits to an ophthalmologist to be safe.

16. Byron

Byron Powers

ETA, having Esper going against Trump can’t be very productive. But I’m relieved Trump got his way. Also, I never understood why it’s taken so long to indict with NSA having all the evidence. And where is Assange? His disappearance worries me.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Byron, Mary's child and AED like this.
  18. Don_D

Don_D ¡Viva Cristo Rey!

As far as England goes, with it having been consecrated to Our Lady of Walsingham a few months back I would think that the spiritual war will be raging there now as it has been here in the US as well. Of course this spells doom for the workers of iniquity going forward. With the US and Canada being consecrated this past May 1st I expect the tide has already turned in spite of those bishops who are speaking out against the government. Let's all pray for their conversions.

Mary's child and AED like this.
  19. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Complete List Of U.S. Organizations Funded By George Soros

(just two of them):

1. Catholics for Choice: This nominally Catholic organization supports women’s right to abortion-on-demand.
    2. Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good: This political nonprofit group is dedicated to generating support from the Catholic community for leftwing candidates, causes, and legislation.

The List:

https://thewillcountynews.com/insta...-of-u-s-organizations-funded-by-george-soros/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Q drop today::

un 4 2020 12:01:13 (EST) NEW

https://twitter.com/Yoder_Esqq/status/1268362041221361664

Demons continue to serve the devil in his attempt to lead the world away from God and into sin.
    Q

Tanker, Mary's child and AED like this.
  20. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

So true......will people finally wake up to the terroristic leaders when their neighborhoods are invaded by these Antifa thugs w/o police protection?

Important to understand.
    ONLY AT THE PRECIPICE [moment of destruction] WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
    Q

Minneapolis City Council members consider disbanding the police

http://www.citypages.com/news/minne...bers-consider-disbanding-the-police/570993291

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, City Officials Cutting $100 Million-$150 Million From LAPD Budget, Funds To Be Reinvested In Communities Of Color

https://deadline.com/2020/06/los-an...einvested-in-communities-of-color-1202950811/

Byron likes this.