New to Q? Need to catch up?

Discussion in 'Coffee House' started by BrianK, May 14, 2018.

1. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

or, it could be, not investigated by Durham. Note that he qualified his statement. :oops:;););)
    Note that Barr is very precise in his statements.

Mary's child and earthtoangels like this.
  2. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

That was my first impression too.

Mary's child and Booklady like this.
  3. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

One might also think that the others, like Clapper, Brennan, will continue to be investigated, and with their current panic state they might also add more Obama/Biden info that will add to future "days" beyond "today"!

Fatima and Byron like this.
  4. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

One of the Q decoders mentioned that the cases against Obama and Biden may not be "criminal", as used by Barr, but may go to military tribunals instead due to their attempt to bring down the govt.

Andy3, Mary's child and Byron like this.
  5. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Listen at around the 29:50 point:

Fatima likes this.
  6. Byron

Byron Powers

How did Trump set them up by not calling for criminal charges?

7. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well, they now think they are off the hook and there's nothing to worry about.....no "criminal charges" to worry about. Perhaps being set off guard they won't make any plans to run or maybe they will make more errors because they're no longer on alert.....only to have at some future point the possibility of "wham", the more serious charges that result in a military tribunal which is even worse. And Trump is still emphasizing the seriousness of their crimes/"Obamagate" to get the public also thinking that these people deserve to be prosecuted....shouldn't get off scott free, etc. It's optics and education of the public.

8. Texas Mama of 2

Texas Mama of 2 Moderator

Brilliant!!

9. Byron

Byron Powers

I just can’t stand the way Biden is acting. This demented act is fake. He has this smirk, as if it were all a joke. I just can’t see this country going for military tribunals against a former President and his V.P. Johnson got away with murder, and Nixon knew who killed Kennedy, and still became President. It’s been so corrupt for so many years, and no one ever on the left gets what they deserve. Even President Reagan’s Hinkley gets to go home to visit mama. It’s insane.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  10. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Well, apparently, according to the Q intelligence group HW Bush may have succumbed to a military tribunal judgement as well as McCain at the end! The exact timing of announcements of deaths was rather calculated.

AED likes this.
  11. AED

AED Powers

May I say I suspected as much after reading the anons but as we say up here in the north woods "hard tellin' not knowin'"

Jo M, HeavenlyHosts and Mary's child like this.
  12. Tanker

Tanker Archangels

I said the day I heard about McCain that something was up with his death. Not normal. He did not die on his terms like what was reported. I just had a feeling about it. Don't know about Bush as he was much older and not in good health. But they were odd ends for sure.

Jo M, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  13. Andy3

Andy3 Powers

Was just about to respond to this. Treason cases are done by military and not DOJ. So what he is saying is accurate that and it takes the heat off those two for now and the media. It's brilliant when you think about it, but then again Trump and his team have been rather brilliant these past few months. Drop something out there, media goes hysterical over it, then the truth comes out and the media looks foolish and voters see the truth. Just like Trump saying he is taking HCQ now daily for preventative measures. Media is flipping out and will look foolish when FDA proves this.

Fatima, Jo M, SgCatholic and 7 others like this.
  14. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

More hints from Q today re: why that wording was chosen by Barr (takes time to educate the public after decades of propaganda protecting the swamp)....King/Obama; Queen/probably Hillary.....meanwhile, removing the various lower characters in layers:

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 76a615 No.9238453
    May 19 2020 11:22:56 (EST) NEW
    How about a nice game of chess.
    https://thechessworld.com/articles/...-you-need-to-know-about-strategy-and-tactics/
    Objective [end]: checkmate king
    Do you attack the king at the beginning of the game?
    Do you attack and remove pawns first?
    Do you attack and remove bishops, rooks, knights next?
    Do you attack and remove queen mid-to-end?
    Is the game being played public or private?
    Do emotions affect critical thinking?
    Add: important king control pieces [elim rogue elements]?
    Add: how do you set the stage [board] re: public opinion [optics]?
    “At this time.”
    Q

Booklady, Byron, Mary's child and 2 others like this.
  15. Byron

Byron Powers

Are there any Q’s today?

16. Booklady

Booklady Archangels

They are about 9 drops.
    https://qanon.pub/

AED likes this.
  17. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Several. Mostly reminders but this one is interesting.....Q asks the questions that need to be reconciled, but are becoming clearer these days anyway. Used CIA foreign assets in order to spy on U.S. citizens. Can get complicated to understand since these folks are masters of intelligence and have the answers already!

Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9ae635 No.9258120
    May 20 2020 20:12:50 (EST) NEW
    DhOEL47VAAA2WyL.jpg[​IMG]
    Important to note [future events].
    Masking v unmasking
    incidentally intercepted v direct [target]
    702 collection [minimization procedures] v CIA v FVEY
    How does the CIA collect intelligence?
    https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/codification/executive-order/12333.html
    CIA not governed by FISA [intelligence operations conducted outside US]
    FBI is under FISA [foreign counterintelligence mission is principally domestic]
    Target location: US or abroad [traveling][rules]
    Foreign intelligence collection of US person(s).
    Official v unofficial.
    What [central] AB[C] agency played quarterback?
    Q

Q

18. earthtoangels

earthtoangels Powers

Mary's child, AED and Fatima like this.
  19. BrianK

BrianK Proud2bRC Staff Member

I’ve taken it three different times. It was white back then.

Andy3, Mary's child and AED like this.
  20. Booklady

Booklady Archangels