Nanci Pelosi

Discussion in 'Positive Critique' started by padraig, Oct 11, 2021.

1. Jo M

Jo M Powers

I thought the same thing when I saw her veiless head. It has always been traditional for women to wear a black veil when meeting the Pope, but of course Nancy does her own thing. :rolleyes:

Clare A, Beth B and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Ditto

Jo M and Beth B like this.
  3. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Well, she’s actually self-excommunicated now so I guess she’s exempt from follow Vatican protocols now:whistle::cautious:o_O

Ananchal, Te Deum, Clare A and 3 others like this.
  4. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

What an appalling situation. :eek:

Beth B, Jason Fernando and Jo M like this.
  5. Indy

Indy Praying

Pelosi is like something defecated from the bowels of hell, she is horrible.

6. Clare A

Clare A Archangels

A person’s eyes can tell you what they really are. Hers are dead. So are Hillary’s, so are Soros’. It’s as if the life has been sucked out of them and replaced by…

I think they are possessed. We saw Pelosi’s husband at the Vatican and I had an eerie feeling about him too.

Byron, Indy and Beth B like this.
  7. DeGaulle

DeGaulle Powers

In response to your last sentence, thankfully not.

Clare A, HeavenlyHosts and Beth B like this.

8. Yes, same observation, her eyes have no life in them...

Beth B likes this.
  9. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

This actually made me laugh at loud. :ROFLMAO::LOL: Truth spoken in jest.

DeGaulle likes this.
  10. Indy

Indy Praying

I completely agree, they are pure evil, most likely perfectly possessed.

Clare A likes this.
  11. padraig

padraig Powers

12. Jo M

Jo M Powers

The Archbishop chose his words carefully. We have two politicians, Pelosi, and Biden, who consider themselves devout Catholics, but do not stand by their faith when it comes to abortion. Even though we may be aware of the Pope's position on abortion, it is perfectly natural for Catholics to question why Pope Francis decided not to discuss this critical issue with Nancy. I am sure most consider it a missed opportunity for the Holy Father to speak on behalf of all of the innocents who will suffer and die at the hands of abortionists. I was happy to hear about the rosaries for Nancy, I pray that these prayers will bring her back home to fully participate in her Catholic faith.

13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes. I also got the impression that the Archbishop stressed that the Pope and the Catholic Church both condemn abortion so that he did not have to make a personal comment or judgment. He left it up to God.
    I thought that was a smart move. He’s not a mind reader.

14. Jo M

Jo M Powers

Yes, you are right, it was a very smart move. I would not want to be in his shoes. God bless him.

AED, Mary's child and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  15. padraig

padraig Powers

The Archbishop is a very wise and Holy Man, with a great track record for speaking out. One of the best there is. I listened to what he said very carefully.

At the same time Raymond Arroyo made a very,very good point when he mentioned that Pope Benedict under similiar circumstances did not allow a photo opportunity.:)

But a Prominent Archbishop must be more careful than us poor lay folk in choosing their words. We can let fly with both barrels and order the two dogs to kill and tear apart.

If it was just the smiling meeting with mass killer Nanci I could maybe float along, but the score board I am keeping at the moment puts Pope Francis 90 strikes down. So forgive me an occasional side long swipe with my baseball bat. :)

[​IMG]

Mary's child, Jo M and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

;):)

Jo M likes this.
  17. padraig

padraig Powers

By the way I believe the so called, 'Synod', in Rome is a fixed. In Poker we would call it a stacked deck.

Pope Francis and his fellow Mafiosa have the whole thing rigged to a prearranged conclusion.

Everything else is window dressing.

[​IMG]

AED likes this.
  18. padraig

padraig Powers

By the way the looks on the faces of the, 'Papal Posse', tells the whole sad tale.

They know.

They can't outright come out and say it in front of tens of millions of people.

But finally they know. They look as sick as cows going into the butchers shop to be turned into rump steak.

Now they understand.

They can't say it.

But boy do they all ever know who and what we're dealing with here..

...do they ever..

Last edited: Oct 15, 2021
    AED, Mary's child and Jo M like this.
  19. Jo M

Jo M Powers

:(

AED likes this.
  20. theflyingnun

theflyingnun Archangels

Should Politicians Have to Show Their Sponsors like NASCAR Drivers!

upload_2021-10-21_15-35-50.jpeg

AED likes this.