Mystical priest speaks about Blessed Mother and Vax remedy

Discussion in 'The Signs of the Times' started by Sunnyveil, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Sunnyveil

Sunnyveil Archangels

Below is a homily given on the feast of the Assumption by a priest I've never seen before. He speaks about covid and the vax (he calls it the dragon's poisin) within the context of Fatima, Akita, etc. Toward the end he recommends a remedy for those who've taken the jab: drink exorcised holy water, ask Blessed Mother to spare you, and/or put 3 drops of holy oil under your tongue.
    He ends with some mystical statements.

Diana Velasquez, AED, Mario and 10 others like this.
  2. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you for posting. Will watch. This is valuable info.

Julia, AED and Michael Pio like this.
  3. Mark Maiocco

Mark Maiocco Principalities

Thank
    . Thank you Sunnyveil. That priest is wonderful. Wish I could visit that parish.

Julia, sparrow, AED and 1 other person like this.
  4. Mark Maiocco

Mark Maiocco Principalities

I love the idea of Holy Water and Exorcism Oil for family members who have had to take the shot for whatever reason. I’m going to share it with them and give them some from my stash.

Beth B, Julia, AED and 1 other person like this.
  5. padraig

padraig New Member

I agree with a lot of what this poor priest is saying. But when his Bishop finds out he is talking like this in Church he will Crucify him and send him back to Africa from the USA.

..and he will find out, someone will pick up the phone to tell him. I can just see the horrified look on the Bishops face. We don't need Cancel Culture when we have cancel Bishops.:);)

..and goodness will he ever cancel this poor priest.

Beth B, Julia, Sunnyveil and 3 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Thank you, Sunnyveil. Awesome.
    I needed to watch that.

Sunnyveil and Julia like this.
  7. andree

andree Powers

Thank you for posting this, it is so uplifting to hear one of Our Lady's priest speak. What a blessing for his parishioners. I'm jealous!

Julia, Sam, sparrow and 1 other person like this.
  8. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Yes.

Julia likes this.

9. Yes, holy water to remove that aborted fetal cell in their body...

Byron likes this.
  10. Byron

Byron Powers

Maybe not to remove, but to bless the fetal cell, so that the act of abortion, may not hurt our own bodies spiritually, and hopefully physically. May God help those who vaccinated.

Sam likes this.
  11. garabandal

garabandal Powers

The Mrna Vaccines, Moderna & Pfizer (gene therapy vaccines) do not contain fetal cells.

Astra-Zeneca & JJ vaccines do.

Jason Fernando, Heidi and AED like this.
  12. AED

AED Powers

Thank you for clarifying this. Several priests I know have explained this. So did our bishop who warned us to absolutely refuse JJ and Astazeneca. Incidentally both those vaccines can make people extremely ill. I know this first hand from family and friends.

Julia and Sam like this.
  13. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

But be careful. I know that the vaccines that do not contain fetal cells were still tested on aborted fetal cells. And remember that the fetus is alive when parts are taken.:cry:

Mary's child, Byron, Julia and 2 others like this.
  14. PurpleFlower

PurpleFlower Powers

Where is this priest? It seems like he's here in TX? I want to find him.

Sam likes this.
  15. Julia

Julia Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.

God bless this Priest, he is so confidant in the protection of Blessed Mother, and this is awesome in these days. He is a great Priest.

When he speaks about one third of the stars being swept away by the dragon representing one third of the human race, I do believe he is mistaken. Our Lady told Father Stephan Gobi this represented one third of the Priesthood, and we have been made all too aware of a great number of Priests and Bishops having shown infidelity in their lives with the Church scandals.

His Bishop will not be pleased to hear him encourage people to refuse the vaccine, please God he won't be cancelled as a result.

Mary's child, Byron and Sam like this.
  16. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

A Question! For which an Answer will be given!

(Sorry. Feeling a little proud of myself. I was a librarian in a former life, back when it cost a dollar a minute plus a dollar per "hit" to use some of the online legal or medical sources, not counting the phone charges. I developed a skill for being able structure a query that got the best results for the lowest cost, and it's still nice to know I haven't lost some of those skills.)

ANYWAY ... It took some tries to find out the name of the poster, originally on YouTube. I did a general Google search of the poster's name and found a hit in Louisiana (LA) where the Google profile pic matched the YouTube profile picture. I did a search of all parishes in Louisiana named after St. Anthony of Padua, and the very first hit that came up was for St. Anthony of Padua Church in Luling, LA.

The parish website has videos of the Mass; each video is about an hour and a half long because they start with the Rosary before Mass. The area behind the ambo in these videos matches the area behind the priest in the video, and I believe the priest in these Mass videos looks and sounds like the priest in the above video. The parish website gives the name of the pastor as Fr. Anthony Odiong. His bio says he's from Nigeria. Doing some further searching revealed that Fr. Odiong has a healing ministry and regularly offers healing Masses. I found one news article from 2017 about a healing he was involved in ("Thibodaux woman says Luling priest healed her" warning: this news site gives you only 3 free views of news articles; after that you have to pay) and more interesting, a video of an interview with him on a program from Focus TV called "Modern Signs and Wonders" (about 30 minutes long). He is at this time having a healing chapel built on the parish grounds.

Hope this helps.

andree, Mario, Julia and 5 others like this.
  17. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

Let’s hear it for librarians, thank you.

PurpleFlower, Mario, Julia and 3 others like this.
  18. Muzhik

Muzhik Powers

P.S. The Faithful Shepherds website lists Archbishop Gregory M Aymond as not having enough evidence to say if he supports or opposes Catholic teaching on 10 "core issues".

Julia likes this.
  19. AED

AED Powers

The early Church fathers saw the third of the stars as bishops and prelates of the Church. Fr Wolfe explains this in his talks on Our Lady of Revelation.

Julia, Byron and Sam like this.
  20. AED

AED Powers

Wow Muzhik! Awesome job. Thank you.

Julia and Sam like this.