My sister Ethne.

Discussion in 'Prayer requests' started by padraig, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Brings tears to your eyes....thank you!

AED, HeavenlyHosts and Jo M like this.
  2. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you so much. When I talked to her last night she just found out she had it. But when she woke up this morning it was starting to hit. My sister Grainnie is keeping calling down to see how she is. I think maybe she is alone in the house in case she infects others. Early days.

Thank you all for your prayers.:)

Donna259, Beth B, Shae and 5 others like this.
  3. padraig

padraig New Member

I think forgiveness is impossible without God's grace. It goes so much against our fallen human nature. Sometimes all we can do is pray and wait, pray and wait, pray and wait.

I felt sad one time in the Concentration Camp Auschwitz in Poland. There are a lot of Israeli Military round about, they have a centre there. i saw a group of your Jewish girls going past with the Israeli song as regards the Shoah. 'Never again'. I wondered if they wer eebing encouraged and reminded in order that they might hate.

So sad.

Beth B, Jo M, Suzanne and 1 other person like this.
  4. RoryRory

RoryRory Perseverance

Chaplet being said again for her.

5. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you all so much. :)

Beth B, Shae, Jo M and 3 others like this.
  6. HeavenlyHosts

HeavenlyHosts Powers

You are right, Padraig. We need God’s grace to forgive. Wounds can be very deep.

Beth B, Jo M and AED like this.
  7. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

I'll be praying today at Mass and adoration.

8. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you:) Washington insurrectionist prayers are especially welcome.:)

Did you bring me anything as a keep sake from Nanci's Office?:):)

Joe's Rosary Beads?

Beth B, Shae, Rose and 6 others like this.
  9. Mario

Mario Powers

I will join you and others in praying for Padraig's sister, Rain. :notworthy:

Safe in the Father's Arms!

HeavenlyHosts, Jo M and AED like this.
  10. Mario

Mario Powers

Yes, Padraig, when we entrust our lives to the Two Hearts, they of course hear all of our prayers, but the perfection of their answers is so often discovered in the timing!

Romans 11:33 O the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and how inscrutable his ways! 34 For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor? 35 Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid? 36 For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be glory for ever. Amen.

Shae, Rose, HeavenlyHosts and 4 others like this.
  11. padraig

padraig New Member

Yes Terry, sometimes the snowballs in our hearts take a long time melting.

Rose, HeavenlyHosts, Mario and 2 others like this.
  12. Claves.Sancti.Petri

Claves.Sancti.Petri Archangels

Haha too funny at the insurrectionists comment. God bless I'll keep offering prayers for you and her through the holy souls and Mary.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    Rose, HeavenlyHosts and Dolours like this.
  13. Dolours

Dolours Powers

Claves, please put me out of my misery and confirm that you weren't the guy with the hatchet painted on his torso. Thank God you're safe and well. We were worried about you.

P.S. to Padraig: I managed to get to Adorations yesterday and prayed a chaplet for your sister and Mario's brother.

Shae, AED, Suzanne and 2 others like this.
  14. Fede

Fede Archangels

Padraig, I just saw this. Will pray for your sister and will add her name to my prayer group intentions. Big hugs

Shae, AED and Mary's child like this.
  15. AidanK

AidanK A great sinner

Kneemail sent

RosaryWielder, AED and HeavenlyHosts like this.
  16. Booklady

Booklady Powers

Prayers for your sister, Padraig.

RosaryWielder and AED like this.
  17. Beth B

Beth B Beth Marie

Lol.....

18. padraig

padraig New Member

Thank you again for all your prayers. My sister seems to be doing well. Her entire family have come down with it. Curiuosly the man she is living with has not come down with it. I wonder if some people could be immune?

Beth B, HeavenlyHosts, AED and 2 others like this.
  19. garabandal

garabandal Powers

I have read that up to 20% of the population already had some immunity to covid from having had other corona viruses.